Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
You should be able to use the girls' changing room if your breasts are that large. Clothes stored in one changing room can now be retrieved in the other. Doesn't make sense, but avoids gameplay problems.
Problem is, once my character puts his clothes back on, he's reprimanded for being a boy in the girls changing rooms.
Well.. did the swimming lesson naked, that worked as a solution o///o

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Problem is, once my character puts his clothes back on, he's reprimanded for being a boy in the girls changing rooms.
Well.. did the swimming lesson naked, that worked as a solution o///o
I already address this issue before, if you are a boy and have boobs the only way to avoid detention (apparently all the boys are stupid in this world as they can't tell your a boy only because you got boobs... unless MC is so girly looking even showing his humongous dong still is not convincing as a pair of boobs in a girly like body, worst if your MC cawck is tinny... so yeah, you are a girl even having a dick in this odd world the game develope) is to dress as a GIRL wile you are at school and by this i mean wearing a skirt. ALSO buy a girl swim suit. seems like you can do the swim lesson with any swim suit for girls, even a bikini, however this will make harassment. the bad thing is the cheapest girl swim suit cost 25 pounds, if you start the game as a boy with pert breast, this means you require to buy this two pieces of cloth the Sunday you start the game: a school skirt and a school girl swim suit. Oh yea, school skirt cost 25 pounds as well, so i recommend the short miniskirt (15& i mean 15£) which will boost your allure... yeah, this game doesn't make it any easier for boys, that is why i choose it all the time.

you can get 50£ by starting the game by knocking the door and wait for the two women who answer, the one who answer tell the other after she ask who was ringing "it's some kid at the door" they will ask you to paint a room if you ask for work, which is 6 hours work but you get 50£ , enough for the skirt and the swim suit for the next day. you may or not damage your shorts some though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vrelnir

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
just go pass the girls room talk to teacher, say you don't have anything to wear and s/he will give you a swimsuit. (note haven't did this in a bit so could have be remove or something)

Zeroed in

Jun 23, 2018
can you become a futa yet? (Both a penis and vagina) I have read in the changelog something about a herm portal but didn't find much context and really didn't want to read the whole changelog as i just started this game. Great game btw. i don't really care about the image quality of these games as long as there is an actual image for me to see, which makes me excited that you can actually see all(only some so far) of the things that happen to your character. Also noticed that there is literally only one good random event that can happen to you on the streets which is the dog finding you $5 if he decides not to rape you that day.

Ryan Waxx

Mar 5, 2018
A "herm portal" is a bug that results in the MC becoming a herm. The game is not set up to handle herms, and won't be until the combat revision that's planned sometime in the future.

Reactions: Zeroed in

NanakoAC

Mar 25, 2018
One odd oversight i'm noticing is that there's often not a sense of geometry in sex scenes. There's a lot of getting kissed while being fucked in doggystyle which, from experience, is extremely difficult and strenuous.
Similarly, a whole lot of being fingered and having underwear pulled down while giving oral. Is everyone Elastigirl?
There's also quite a few occasions of ejaculation/spitting/rubbing onto bodyparts that are facing downwards or otherwise unreachable. how does a standing person cum on your stomach while you're crawling?

These aren't huuuuge issues but they are a bit immersion breaking. When i try to read the descriptions and envision the scene, it often requires the other participants to be contortionists in order to make sense

It would be nice if the game could properly track where each participant is in relation to the player (infront, behind, underneath, standing to the side, etc) and for each position (and player pose) have a whitelist of places they can reach, and surfaces that are applicable to apply things to

Last edited:
Reactions: PerpetuallyAmiss

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
hello! i spot a bug on the sub windows >characteristics< window, please take notice!

Bug is: there is no line that shows progress, the line are all grey except the first one, most say the progress by percentage so we can get and idea, but this bug is specially annoying to know your progress in acceptance vs insecurity line. Thanks!

Zeroed in

Jun 23, 2018
"Herm portal" is a joke name for a type of bug that sometimes happens. I forget the specifics, but it's not what you'd think. Futa PC is planned.
that sucks. thanks for letting me know.

Does anyone also know if a higher physique actually does that much? i set my starting stature to the largest and used cheats to give me a 6 in physique, but it still takes 4-6 turns to fight off anyone. and yes i am aware it influences the job at the docks

shineryuverus

Jul 18, 2017

Does anyone also know if a higher physique actually does that much? i set my starting stature to the largest and used cheats to give me a 6 in physique, but it still takes 4-6 turns to fight off anyone. and yes i am aware it influences the job at the docks
depends on your size cause then you can boost to the point of not only taking damage but also sending it

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Vrelnir Thank you very much for fixing the lag issue in such short notice for android players! you're the best! (\^o^/) game flows much better now.

You where right, drinking breast milk lowers purity... NUUUUU!!! TT__________________________TT (EXTREME sad face) it shouldn't because is not like cum... you see... if the MC eats cornflakes for breakfast and adds cow milk from the carton, this should lower purity as well, I mean, it is the same principle! you are drinking milk from a mammal, and what abount babies? will they go to hell for breast feeding? naha! ...what i mean is, breast feeding shouldn't lower purity one bit *nods* please make this happen!

Speaking of nonsense things, well not nonsense but things that really hurt you... if you play hard mode i mean, when you pray in the temple for salvation, the nuns there are VERY horny and molest MC when praying like all the time. can i request the random encounter here be tune down a bit? so the pray have a little more effect? i understand there is maybe no big deal in regular play-through, but in survival mode, (hard mode) your trauma, stress and control don't recover over time, so the only method you have to lower awareness and get a bit of control back is by pray for salvation. So when your awareness is deep, but your trauma is hi, this encounters with the nuns/monks REALLY mess you up harshly, this encounters turn up to be worst than cathulu and gang bang rape at the brothel combined ^^U
((Am glad we have a savior better than the equivalent of God in this game when things with trauma steep up, and that one is Robin, is there an Angel in this game that is Robin for sure.))

I will be playing to see if i spot any bugs
I wasn't 100% sure adding purity reduction to breast milk was the way to go. It's human milk specifically that's "tainted" in that way. It's something that will be explored more as the town's backstory is revealed. You have a point about babies though!

The nuns and monks are indeed very horny. I'd like to add more benign events there, so that you aren't attacked every time one triggers. In the meantime you can meditate at the lake for the same effects as praying at the temple, with no chance of being interrupted once you're there. It's based on willpower rather than purity though.
One odd oversight i'm noticing is that there's often not a sense of geometry in sex scenes. There's a lot of getting kissed while being fucked in doggystyle which, from experience, is extremely difficult and strenuous.
Similarly, a whole lot of being fingered and having underwear pulled down while giving oral. Is everyone Elastigirl?
There's also quite a few occasions of ejaculation/spitting/rubbing onto bodyparts that are facing downwards or otherwise unreachable. how does a standing person cum on your stomach while you're crawling?

These aren't huuuuge issues but they are a bit immersion breaking. When i try to read the descriptions and envision the scene, it often requires the other participants to be contortionists in order to make sense

It would be nice if the game could properly track where each participant is in relation to the player (infront, behind, underneath, standing to the side, etc) and for each position (and player pose) have a whitelist of places they can reach, and surfaces that are applicable to apply things to
All NPCs being contortionists is an old problem. That said, I'm willing to stretch plausibility a little to make things like kissing during doggystyle possible.

A way to whitelist actions would be ideal. At the moment I need to manually disable actions when they shouldn't be possible.
hello! i spot a bug on the sub windows >characteristics< window, please take notice!

Bug is: there is no line that shows progress, the line are all grey except the first one, most say the progress by percentage so we can get and idea, but this bug is specially annoying to know your progress in acceptance vs insecurity line. Thanks!
Thanks a bunch. I believe I've found the cause.

High physique has a pretty big effect on the damage you do. Don't neglect your science and english skills though, as they're also very important.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Just a question, will the game have a option to strip completly on a sex event? Because there is only an option to put aside, but not strip completly. Would be fun with high exhibitionism or corruption levels.

Something like mindbreak or addiction (according to the levels of arousal) would be quite fun in dialogues. There are other stuff like not being able to resist (like when having eyes staring on the forest) in case your levels are too high, but that would require a different kind of programming instead of only working on the text.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
aaaa, oh! so there will be a back ground story of the town that explain why people are all tainted? guess it hasn't been implemented yet? but it will be eventually, right?

but if "something" make the people tainted, doesn't this also make the MC tainted as well? i mean the babies are tainted just by being born by a tainted mother, right?

the game is now harder for the pure path now because refusing to drink turns to be a bratty attack and that angers the attackers. Seems now will be harder to remain pure, because angry attackers disable the MC by brutal force and rape. what i mean is MC can't remain pure by being submissive and endear their attacker so they don't turn violent anymore, but to avoid breast milk so your purity wont drop will endanger you even more... hmmm... ...okay... i get it, the game is designed so to make it harder on MC if you choose to remain pure. okay... I can accept that, but darn it! drinking breast milk seems so much fun >.<*

Can you de-transform from being an Angel to a demon without the trauma of the fallen angel state?

Reactions: Slurmp13

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018

I've seen this a few times. On PC, both with Firefox and Chrome.
But it was not permanent. After some steps the bars appeared again.
Dunno what made them disappear or reappear. Reload did not help.

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
but if "something" make the people tainted, doesn't this also make the MC tainted as well? i mean the babies are tainted just by being born by a tainted mother, right?
The MC is an orphan with blank background as far as we know right now, so unless an actual backstory is introduced, you can fill it in as you want. The MC can easily come from outside the town, and just ended up there through any variety of circumstances.

Exploring the backstory of the town and the "taint" could be a strong story element for the game, possibly leading to some good/bad endings (at least for the particular storyline, likely with some pernament impact on the town) in the far-off future.

xiaoas

Jul 13, 2018
bug: when swimming in the lake naked, no option is provided after character make themselves clothes. the option to leave water is only present after you practice swimming /swim further out then back.

4.50 star(s) 179 Votes