Oct 6, 2019
more poses would involve reworking the combat, which already is long overdue, but it's likely to take just as long if not longer than preg unfortunately
If the long-overdue fix to the combat mechanic gets done next, it will probably be 2024 before I get to see an update that I actually care about get completed.

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Sorry english is not my native language, I am guessing you probably meant other people want dom moments instead of sub ones, not me right? Because I never asked for that.

I actually like the game being set up as it is currently.
Sorry if my msg was confusing, the sub thing was just a thing that happens a lot :D people come in and scream at the game for not catering to them. I meant that your rant was more than fine.

Reactions: doctor321

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Does anyone on the Discord have any info of when the update possibly is? Or what stage it's at?

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
any way to sell clothing options? or is the only thing you can do if you don't want certain clothes is to just discard them?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Just be warned to expect a lot of bugfixes after the initial release. This is the norm for every single update until now, but I've got the feeling that the upcoming preggo update will generate more bugs than usual.
This will indeed be "interesting"...
Besides the preggo stuff there is still a flow of bug reports for 0.3.13.5. They get fixed but the fixes are not widely tested.

Aug 22, 2021
Just be warned to expect a lot of bugfixes after the initial release. This is the norm for every single update until now, but I've got the feeling that the upcoming preggo update will generate more bugs than usual.
I also suspect that this will be an update where bugs could cause ongoing problems in your savefile (i.e. buggy or missing parameters in a PC pregnancy). DoL has a good record in not borking save files, but it is still probably better to ere on the side of patience during this update cycle and backup your saves.

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
Is there a combo for clothing to get your attractiveness down to F grade? (or whatever the lowest grade is) Lowest I have found is D rank. Trying to grind out the pub once seductiveness has reached A rank is a pain in the ass.

Am I just going to have to put up with save/loading to work around me passing my checks?

Granted the real reason I have need of this is that even with A rank I still can't pass my checks to get math insights at school since my attractiveness cant go above with the school clothes I can buy at the library. Is there some kind of clothes for school to get out in the world instead?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Is there a combo for clothing to get your attractiveness down to F grade? (or whatever the lowest grade is) Lowest I have found is D rank. Trying to grind out the pub once seductiveness has reached A rank is a pain in the ass.

Am I just going to have to put up with save/loading to work around me passing my checks?

Granted the real reason I have need of this is that even with A rank I still can't pass my checks to get math insights at school since my attractiveness cant go above with the school clothes I can buy at the library. Is there some kind of clothes for school to get out in the world instead?
worst clothing won't help you against some features and fame, check in the mirror what's boosting your allure
and for searching clothes, go into the store and filter for the most modest clothes

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
You can enter school in any clothes you like. Only the class rooms are restricted.
So you can change in the pool room and try your luck with the insights.

Oct 6, 2019
You can get into classrooms without being completely in uniform. Go for the cheerleader top and skirt, but add lace arm warmers, garter stockings, a collar, a bunny ear headband, and, of course, leave the panties at home. You might be able to get away with wearing shoes that are not school-approved. I have not tried it.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Dev branch updated to add preg content and its now enabled it seems (havent fully tested it yet but I am 80% sure its there)

EDIT: not only that but there seems to be a lot of new non pregnancy related content
2285 files changed, 186062 insertions(+), 151446 deletions(-)

Wasn't someone complaining a few pages before about "dev dragging their feet"?

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
You can get into classrooms without being completely in uniform. Go for the cheerleader top and skirt, but add lace arm warmers, garter stockings, a collar, a bunny ear headband, and, of course, leave the panties at home. You might be able to get away with wearing shoes that are not school-approved. I have not tried it.
... Holy crap I thought that you couldn't have any none school related clothing items on in school and I never even treid to check if I could. Thanks for the answer!

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes