Jul 30, 2023
Is there a getting started guide because I don't want to just end up raped again and again for taking two steps outside. I'd like to fix a bondage problem and then have to fail a run away scene and then have to have sex and then have to pass out and then have to have sex. It's incredibly tedious

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
-Housekeeping stat can only grow through temple even tho there are numerous places PC can clean,which should provide stat ups.In the most recent update,PC can clean GH's tower but it doesn't increase HK stat:(.
you can up housekeeping with knocking on doors on the home street and doing the work provided

Reactions: RayBar

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Is fetishised pregnancy not working? I've set the slide for pregnancy chance all the way to the right and can't seem to be able to get anyone pregnant or get impregnated.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Holy Peak,
1717581816662.png
Us Harpy Chads just can't stop winning:cool:once again displaying our superiority over everyother transformation in game:WeSmart:Cowfags could never:sleep::sleep:
1717583027316.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Onebadjam

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
So i was finally checking out the mods for this game after almost a year of playing vanilla and...

Why can´t we Cuddle with the large bear in the base game???

Also they should bring the guys who made the art for these mods into the team DANG! never knew we needed a Portrait for the MC util now TwT

Last edited:

AlekKino

Dec 24, 2017
Is fetishised pregnancy not working? I've set the slide for pregnancy chance all the way to the right and can't seem to be able to get anyone pregnant or get impregnated.
It works but it's finnicky. The maximum rate you can get is 1 in 4 for fertile NPCs. Not every NPC is fertile all the time and some are never fertile.

Larger cum amounts seem to make things easier to breed, and wolves seem to have many times better chance of breeding with the player character than actual humans.

Reactions: Dnds

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
anyone know what the next content update is gonna be? is it gonna be big, or small, and any etas? this game could use some updated sprites and sprite animation updates and details. new positions and so on

McBrerbo

Jul 9, 2018
anyone know what the next content update is gonna be? is it gonna be big, or small, and any etas? this game could use some updated sprites and sprite animation updates and details. new positions and so on
There just was a "large" content update., within the last week or two (what passes for large in this game). Expect to see the next one ages from now, because most updates are bugfixes and small contributions. It depends on who is working on what since it's a project with community contributions.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Any more details on the potential combat overhaul?Are we loosing the intricate body part system we have now? Are foes getting separate pools of pain, lust, and anger? Will hackers be able to understand the combat logic without jumping between 5 different files?

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
next update will prolly feature the combat overhaul, which idk what exactly that entails, but it sounds fancy lol
Not likely. Not likely in the slightest. The only thing that suggests it *might* be anytime soon is them apologizing for it not being in the .5 release version which is literally just an arbitrary number. Dont get peoples hopes up. The last thing we need is people remembering you posting that the next update is the combat overhaul and think it was from the dev team. People can have and do that all the time then have an absolute meltdown.

Misinformation is everyones problem and everyones responsibility.

Reactions: sleoni

Meriance

Sep 28, 2023
Not likely. Not likely in the slightest. The only thing that suggests it *might* be anytime soon is them apologizing for it not being in the .5 release version which is literally just an arbitrary number. Dont get peoples hopes up. The last thing we need is people remembering you posting that the next update is the combat overhaul and think it was from the dev team. People can have and do that all the time then have an absolute meltdown.

4ba.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: EmDotRand

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
it love to tell you whats changing, but unfortunately, im a complete dumbass when it comes to coding stuff lol
most i can do is post some of the gitgud pages relating to it and hope that maybe you or someone else can figure it out :'D

id also love to know what any of this means or does, but alas, dumb of ass :3c

maybe w the new update, youll finally be able to feel something instead of breaking things yaaay :3
> Clicks Combat finalisations
> CombatImageRework

I'm more disappointed than a Haitian kid with a plate of dirt cookies. This has nothing to do with the combat system.

• Sad
Reactions: ieatbab1e5

ieatbab1e5

Nov 15, 2023

well, i obviously don't mean to mislead people, so ive edited my comment

but man, tell me where i said that it WILL DEFINITLEY be in the next update?
i said probably, which was absolutely me assuming too much as a layperson, and im sorry for that.
if you had said that simply saying 'probably' is already enough to mislead people who cant read, i wouldve prolly agreed with you

hopefully ive managed to prevent the equivalent of chernobyl happening in this thread
but whatever, lets kiss n make up :*

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
I think it's very likely that the combat retwork would increment the major version (i.e. 0.5 to 0.6) again, just as was originally planned in the first place. It'd be a landmark change that would kind of necessitate it. The fact that Vrelnir decided to just go ahead and increment to 0.5 kind of indicates that it's not imminent, otherwise he'd have just waited to do so...right? So yeah, check back in six to nine months is what I'd suggest. I still have not heard a single word from anyone on what the "combat rework" will or even should look like, which is the thing that bewilders me the most when people talk about a rework as if it's going to just automatically be so much better than the current system. I've played games before where big overhauls of old systems turned out to make the game immeasurably worse, so I remain skeptical until we know more. What do people want a rework to actually accomplish?

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
but man, tell me where i said that it WILL DEFINITLEY be in the next update?
This deals with people. On the internet. Probably means definitely, soon means now, and eventually means two weeks from now. There is a major reason that anyone that interacts with any group of people on the internet in any kind of fashion in regards to dates never gets specific unless they KNOW its correct. The only way to not shoot yourself in the foot is to be as vague as possible or word things as loosely as possible because people WILL pull out the pitchforks when you are 5 minutes late. Its best to just not say anything about time tables in any official manner and to absolutely under no circumstances comment on it if you arent directly involved in the release.

I mean it has been like a week since the last update and people are already asking about the next version. Patience is not a thing that exists anymore.

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
" 0.4.7.3 Error : Forest): <<eventforest>>: cannot execute widget: 0.4.7.3 Error : Forest): <<stripobject>>: cannot execute widget: 0.4.7.3 Error : Forest): <<set>>: bad evaluation: TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'outfitSecondary') "

= Game over have to load old ass previous save???? (there is no OK or continue for this error message......)

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
Can we not just use the combat Rework Mod as a basis for what the Vanilla DoL combat rework should look like?

Also with this new update My Lake treasure hunting pipeline is fucked XD

Now i have to rush S rank Dancing and A+ English for the Danube Mansión dance event for dem 5000$ a week again.

N1OFP

Jul 23, 2023
Does impregnatnig NPCs do anything other than give flavor text? (I'm playing with fetishized pregnancy)

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes