Jan 18, 2020
Is the fcking 'passing out at sea to fast travel to island' strat even real?

I refuse to believe this was because of poor RNG,given the number of times i did the whole thing.
Last I checked (a couple of versions ago, back when the island was new) it was indeed real and the way I accessed it

Honestly, anything is possible with bad enough luck and RNG, so uh, skill issue /j

• Sad
Reactions: RayBar

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Is the fcking 'passing out at sea to fast travel to island' strat even real?:mad: I have tried it gorillian times(at the edge of sea) but it still won't trigger for me:HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:. I either get rescued by Zephyr,Transported to hospital or get jumped by the rape trio at dunes.
Is this bugged?or is there some extra condition?? I refuse to believe this was because of poor RNG,given the number of times i did the whole thing.
View attachment 3701977
There's a for that.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
There's a for that.
That page doesn't tell you that you need to be at least a monk/priest rank to do the spear quest without relying on rng. Even the temple page only says "temple member" which includes initiates. Had to read the source code to figure this out. If someone with permission to edit could add this detail, that would be appreciated.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I chastised folks a little bit ago for arguing 'reality' regarding this game.
But I'm going to be a bit hypocritical now and do it myself (just for the giggles :devilish:)
it is based in inspired by England after all
Fixed that for you :p

All large predators were hunted to extinction in England hundreds of years go.
There are no wolves, bears, or wildcats (larger then a housecat) in England.
So, the game can't be in England. :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: Soobaroo

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
But I'm going to be a bit hypocritical now and do it myself (just for the giggles :devilish:)

There's also the part where vaulting wrought-iron fences and licking a plate clean after eating a pastry doesn't cause Britons to sprout cat ears.

Pandect

Mar 12, 2021
There's evidence of wild/feral jaguars and shit actually, because people at one point thought they were good pets, then the government said no and people turned them loose.

halcyonpurge

Feb 7, 2019

ah yes, the WILDLIFE is what makes it different

RayBar

May 12, 2020
There's a for that.
That page doesn't tell you that you need to be at least a monk/priest rank to do the spear quest without relying on rng. Even the temple page only says "temple member" which includes initiates. Had to read the source code to figure this out. If someone with permission to edit could add this detail, that would be appreciated.
I know of the spear quest and I have already been to the island with pirate group.I just wanted to do a quick back and forth,which is why I wanted to enter that way.

Anybody else feels that things have become a bit too tedious in recent updates?

-Housekeeping stat can only grow through temple even tho there are numerous places PC can clean,which should provide stat ups.In the most recent update,PC can clean GH's tower but it doesn't increase HK stat:(.
-An entire week to get on that godforsaken island.
-Abysmal RNG for entering the island thru sea(yea I am still salty lmao)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oscarsz

Mar 31, 2020
man im liking the story, about the fight between the church and the tentacles and the part with the compound making arousing drugs for the town, is the town a test subject or it is an accident? i dont know where all is going but it's cool

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Onebadjam

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
I can understand why people think it's based in the UK, since the characters use British lexicon. I've heard a few characters say nickers to describe panties, the MC says "Oi" here and there.

But yeah, it can't be in England, no football riots, no usage of knives or people speaking incomprehensible Glasgow. /s

M'ra

Aug 3, 2022
1717501236341.png

Can someone explain why at some point the player's pain is fixed and he remains constantly upsad?

Jun 21, 2018
Hello. How do you put your partner's mouth to your tits? So that they licked/sucked them, is it possible? (also lactating) Do I need to level assertiveness or promiscuity for this? If it's not in the game, there's an idea for ya ;)

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Hello. How do you put your partner's mouth to your tits? So that they licked/sucked them, is it possible? (also lactating) Do I need to level assertiveness or promiscuity for this? If it's not in the game, there's an idea for ya ;)
They have to do it by themselves. Any oral coming from NPCs has to be by their decision, beside kissing.

• Sad
Reactions: edgartheslayer

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Anybody else feels that things have become a bit too tedious in recent updates?
Recent? The overall trend of waiting and luck based game play is why I quit back in 0.3. Sides, it's more fun to mess around with the code and do silly things like making larger phalluses pierce chastity belts or making squeezing attackers with your thighs inflict pain.

4.50 star(s) 182 Votes