EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
just dropped. Bug fixes 0.5.0.2.

dolp is currently buggy on new version, either go vanilla or go back to 4.7.5
I build the git version of dolp. The previous few commits were buggy as well.

... either go vanilla...
No. Within the first week I'll get bored and toss a bunch of console commands at it until something breaks or I feel something again. Probably the former.

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When the new weather system was announced, my immediate thought was "how does this affect Mason's and Whitney's locations being rain-specific?". Looks like at least Mason is covered now.

" - Fixed an error due to snow appearing in Orphanage." I guess the DoL world is not also the Harry Potter world? Shame.

Vignum

Jul 6, 2017
The only thing that I can "complain" about the game, is that some, if not all of the "sex" scenes are bare, they don't have any substance, they lack dialogue, just some random words that seem to be the same ones from the Alpha release.
:cry:

And some times it seems like you are playing twister, because you don't have a limit to what you can do, no matter the "position".:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ifllslonly

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
The only thing that I can "complain" about the game, is that some, if not all of the "sex" scenes are bare, they don't have any substance, they lack dialogue, just some random words that seem to be the same ones from the Alpha release.
:cry:

And some times it seems like you are playing twister, because you don't have a limit to what you can do, no matter the "position".:ROFLMAO:
Combat overhaul is in the works, no ETA though. Might be the next major update.

LEET

May 29, 2017
wonder if we can get our own safe house we can sink money in. I'm already swimming in money.

Meriance

Sep 28, 2023
everybody is a fucking opp god DAMN you cant trust nobody in this shit, you ask the church girl for help? Nah, lol, lmao even, you're entering combat all of a sudden. You have no allies, and all your enemies are gooners.

Reactions: mullovergem

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
It's actually pretty difficult to not max out your physique, which is the prime characteristic that determines how easily you can beat people up... I think you'd have to deliberately go out of your way to avoid it. I've always thought the game was way too lenient with physique, it feels like doing pretty much almost anything increases it.
Between you and me, I actually have tried to avoid raising it. It's generally a fail, sadly.

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
Honestly the entire situation with people hunting down instances of why characters are children or whatever is really just silly. Who cares if a line someone says uses simple wordings and phrases especially when said character is literally the poster child for pure and innocent. I mean what else is a character like that supposed to say? "I got a feeling that some brightly colored flying insects are in my abdominal cavity?" Come on people.

Bun5643

Dec 4, 2021
Well not everyone wants to imagine they're romancing a child, or that a child is romantically interested in them.

There are lots of ways to talk about your feelings without sounding like you're reading from a thesaurus.

(character is nervous, unfamiliar with these feelings, socially awkward)
"It's like, whenever I'm around you- it's just, so hard to think! My heart's pounding in my ears, and my- my hands- I can't stop sweating... do I smell? I don't smell do I? Oh god, I need to go."

Anyway, I'm not a writer, but there's a millions ways to say basically the same thing except you can take this and imagine an adult saying it.

Regin1

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, when I played it, that was my main gripe. Should be able to train and beat the hell outta those who attack(which was like 99% of everyone you meet). I could see maybe being a victim at first but even if you max out your physical stats, you still have to be attacked for like 10+ turns before you can fight anyone off. Need a "kick them in the balls" or "cunt punch" them for the school bully(if it is a she). Add a "throat punch" to immediately incapacitate them. Hell, gimme a "Roadhouse throat rip" for fun.
The DOL+ Mod helps with this problem by overhauling the combat and allowing you to rape them after you beat them into submission. Though not quite the aggressor it does alleviate my issue with constantly being the victim.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Is the fcking 'passing out at sea to fast travel to island' strat even real?:mad: I have tried it gorillian times(at the edge of sea) but it still won't trigger for me:HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:. I either get rescued by Zephyr,Transported to hospital or get jumped by the rape trio at dunes.
Is this bugged?or is there some extra condition?? I refuse to believe this was because of poor RNG,given the number of times i did the whole thing.
1717447597407.png

4.50 star(s) 182 Votes