crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Had you tried Male Pregnancy in your game?
Pregnancy in general is something the dev plans to add, but it will be a while before it's implemented likely. If there's any interest in it, male pregnancy will likely be something that must wait for pregnancy to see it's foundation first realized. In layman's terms, you're going to have to wait some time before male preg is even an option, let alone initially added.

Reactions: Vrelnir

ravenhunter

Dec 20, 2017
something i noticed is that if you are a male with big breasts in the male locker room, when they strip you and find out you are male they ask why you are wearing female clothes even if you are wearing male clothes.

Midden

Nov 3, 2018
Does anybody know what determines if the school events happen to you or another student (spilling chemicals that dissolve cloths, history costume wearing...) Is it random or does it depend on your school rating?

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
something i noticed is that if you are a male with big breasts in the male locker room, when they strip you and find out you are male they ask why you are wearing female clothes even if you are wearing male clothes.
then how does the big breasts fit.

SAM1900

Jun 18, 2019
this game is so fucking cool, congratz.
I live in a poor country so i can't help, but seriously everyone that have cash should give to ya.
my only big suggestion is adding the option(and a pack) to replace the vectors with video/animation, this would improve the game alot as you would add scenes to it.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
my only big suggestion is adding the option(and a pack) to replace the vectors with video/animation, this would improve the game alot as you would add scenes to it.
Video is a bad idea because it will either make customization invisible or require pre-made variation for every single available customization option.
If you want pre-rendered 3D animation go for StudioFOW or if you wan't to see clunky 3D doll sex go for Illusion games. They make business from this, very time consuming one.

Reactions: Rexaureus

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Yeah, I agree. Trying to synchronize imagery and wording as story telling devices just enough so that they are telling the same story without conflict isn't as easy as one would think despite the sheer myriad of sources where that level of imagery can come from. Just look at every image pack for CoC known to date. So far all of the current sprite work looks to be custom built for this game. Can you imagine trying to find or even worse build each animation? That said, something akin to what we already have wouldn't be beyond reasoning. There's already a modded overhaul in Discord for the main character sprite (excluding the actual "encounter" sprites at least for now) that make the main character look more realistically scaled, so expanding the imagery within the confines of what currently exists is at least practical. Speaking of which, 'cause I already know what one might ask later...

Just need the mod.rar, unpack and place the "img" folder in the same place as it is in the game. The folders above the mod.rar are just placeholder for future changes and additions and are redundant. You can thank the cool cats on Discord for this one.

Reactions: Laxard

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Vrelnir you fuck how dare you make my oppai l*li hate her huge tits
It's up to you to guide her towards acceptance. Though admittedly this could be incorporated better into other mechanics.
Thanks for the heads up.
Does anybody know what determines if the school events happen to you or another student (spilling chemicals that dissolve cloths, history costume wearing...) Is it random or does it depend on your school rating?
Allure is the main trigger. High allure means more things happening to you. Some events involve other stats, but allure is the big one.
oh i hope they add beast pregnancy too i want to have her full of wolf pups like a good bitch :p
Beast pregnancy is planned too.
this game is so fucking cool, congratz.
I live in a poor country so i can't help, but seriously everyone that have cash should give to ya.
Thanks!

I'd love to have more and better art, but as Laxard and crash.7ds note video would be very difficult to produce. Even the current sprites, as simple as they are, take a lot of time to account for all the variation.

Reactions: Laxard

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
It's up to you to guide her towards acceptance
That's what I was doing, until the acceptance and insecurity bars just disappeared one day.
I'd also welcome options to allow us to use such assets once your acceptance is high enough.
Also maybe raise it when performing titjobs?

sseshess

May 8, 2017
Beast pregnancy is planned too.
Perhaps this is one of the best options during pregnancy to adjust the balance, although pregnancy with tentacles may be available for PCs of any gender and will take less playing time, will have almost no external signs and will not affect the characteristics, will not allow further interaction to be correct is configured. perhaps the option will allow to fix the pregnancy in a certain form of transformation (perhaps even exclusively for the black wolf), which will reduce the likelihood of pregnancy, and also allow the plot to work without changing the other parameters.

Bob The Bot

Mar 18, 2018
Will different dick-sizes be added to beasts, including the art?
Will there be an update allowing you to get fucked by multiple dogs/wolves at the same time?

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Reading the posts above, i can only think "damn degenerates...", but then i remember where i am and how i got here.

---

Maybe add a few general settings to make NPC sexual desires lean towards something? Like more creampies, more anal, more oral, more feet, more tits, more S, more M etc? Or less? Basically control what's more likely to happen in a sexual encounter and what will be less likely to avoid.
It might add variance to gameplay? "Welcome to Analville, where everything that's everything is ass!"
Or have holidays/events where a type of practice is celebrated for a period of time like "facial week", "creampie weekend", "full moon june", "lickityclit tuesday split", "go gay-gay for wednesday", "fry-day roast", "tentacle october", "a november to remember", "xmas yeast infection", "2-faced january", "all-in-thyme 4 valentine", "spring fling" and other crappy names like that.

4.50 star(s) 182 Votes