LittleBigYaoi

Apr 22, 2019
It's up to you to guide her towards acceptance. Though admittedly this could be incorporated better into other mechanics.

Thanks for the heads up.

Allure is the main trigger. High allure means more things happening to you. Some events involve other stats, but allure is the big one.

Beast pregnancy is planned too.

Thanks!

I'd love to have more and better art, but as Laxard and crash.7ds note video would be very difficult to produce. Even the current sprites, as simple as they are, take a lot of time to account for all the variation.
To Vrelnir: Had you tried Male Pregnancy in your game?

Jater

Jul 23, 2018
Reading the posts above, i can only think "damn degenerates...", but then i remember where i am and how i got here.

---

Maybe add a few general settings to make NPC sexual desires lean towards something? Like more creampies, more anal, more oral, more feet, more tits, more S, more M etc? Or less? Basically control what's more likely to happen in a sexual encounter and what will be less likely to avoid.
It might add variance to gameplay? "Welcome to Analville, where everything that's everything is ass!"
Or have holidays/events where a type of practice is celebrated for a period of time like "facial week", "creampie weekend", "full moon june", "lickityclit tuesday split", "go gay-gay for wednesday", "fry-day roast", "tentacle october", "a november to remember", "xmas yeast infection", "2-faced january", "all-in-thyme 4 valentine", "spring fling" and other crappy names like that.
We're all degenerates down here also love those event names

Reactions: eosar and crash.7ds

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I'm glad you're enjoying it. I agree pregnancy would add a lot.

The game will have story arcs and goals, but I'm undecided if it will have definitive endings. The game is a sandbox, and I want players to be able to set their own goals. That said, the game doesn't yet provide enough content that people can play towards long-term.

I would like it to be possible to overcome some of the evils plaguing the town. If the game does get an ending, it would need to have several.
Of course, I understand it. What I meant is something like GTA, you have missions and history but you can play it as sandbox.

The goal for events would be to put players more engaged and avoid repetition. Take a look for transformations for example, they only happen after repeating the same game pattern. Would be fun if they worked like story branches, where a criminal path gets the player having mafia conections, or wolves path making him/her live on the forest and losing human life, etc.

These are only random and dumb (or not) ideas, but I think it helps to explain what I meant. Of course I understand story building can take time or maybe not even work, but if it does it would give more depth to the game, since gameplay wise would have more options.

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
guys, how to get in touch with Avery ? :(
Currently, Avery has no set schedule. Roam around the streets on Saturdays after the science fair and you will eventually encounter Avery at some point. This is their way of contacting you, and also your way of contacting them.
(note got form the wiki)

Reactions: NewQueen

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
hey Vrelnir you know when MC goes to the bathroom isn't it weird that when the same gender NPC's go to the bath that the NPC's/MC think it's weird.

Ryan Waxx

Mar 5, 2018
Suggestion: Since characters are beginning to be introduced later in the game, add to the cheat menu the ability to start:

* One week after normal start (Kylar)
* Just before or after the science fair (Avery)

Captain Ping

Jun 2, 2018
Suggestion: Since characters are beginning to be introduced later in the game, add to the cheat menu the ability to start:

* One week after normal start (Kylar)
* Just before or after the science fair (Avery)
You can just go into console and write:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.days = 7
The actual day won't change, but Kylar will show up at school.

Reactions: Ryan Waxx

NewQueen

Nov 8, 2017
Currently, Avery has no set schedule. Roam around the streets on Saturdays after the science fair and you will eventually encounter Avery at some point. This is their way of contacting you, and also your way of contacting them.
(note got form the wiki)
thank you :D
anyway, guys ive got a problem about avery XD. after night date, how to contact avery again ? the result after the date, avery love was F and Endearment C

Last edited:

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Guys, how do you increase exhibition? I'm stuck at the 4th level of exhibition and I can't seem to permanently get it to level 5. Danced in the strip bar, in the beach, swam in the nude...the experience level sometimes goes up but the next day, all progress goes back. It's weird.

aliastimbuktu

May 5, 2018
About Avery, I think you can only have one date per week with him, on saturdays. Walk around town on saturdays, and he will pull up with his car and invite you for a date at the evening.

I also got some smaller suggestions that arent as wild as male pregnancy or parasite holidays:

A shop that sells contact lenses, so that you are able to change your eyecolor after character creation.
An exhibition based show at the brothel, maybe a masturbation show. at the moment we only have two promiscuity and one deviancy based ones.
Passing out if your tiredness maxes. I know that tiredness raises stress and max stress lets you faint, but i find it odd that you dont pass out directly from maxed tiredness.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
thanks for answering my question, It's too bad now we get the limitation that the audience must be aroused, but not aroused enough, for the cum in scenario scene, as now only gives a tiny window of opportunity for it to happen. But okay i trigger it a lot before the new update I just thought it was too fun.

QUESTION! i am at day 90 something...
After school ends the first Monday of December when will you return to school? are there holidays? (X-mas , new year) or does the game unofficially ends after the first Monday of December? (because there is no more school) I ask because notice your grades start falling if you don't anted to classes.

if you never return back to school, well... It'll be really bad, because unless you never trigger Dorens apartment you miss for ever the soft therapy session monday-Friday at 4 - 5 PM)

I notice how grinding is to lower purity, it's almost as hard as the acceptance meditation for huge dong and juggs, hate to use the cheat to lower it by force, but is this or probably spend another 90 days to get the demon transformation. there must be a way to lower purity faster in my humble opinion, i suggest maybe make rape lower your purity by 66point each time to make the process faster (My MC hardly ever get raped BTW, molested a lot but Raped rarely) I suggest this because how fast trauma increase by Rape, so guess if you want to lower fast your purity you must be aware of the consequences to get purity 0 the "easy" way.

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
btw Vrelnir what character is planned next, old/new character if it's one of the characters in game already i think it sould be a teacher cause most time MC's at school or maybe a new student. (note also i think when Vrelnir isn't replying it means the new version is about to come out. so yay if i'm right)

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
thanks for answering my question, It's too bad now we get the limitation that the audience must be aroused, but not aroused enough, for the cum in scenario scene, as now only gives a tiny window of opportunity for it to happen. But okay i trigger it a lot before the new update I just thought it was too fun.

QUESTION! i am at day 90 something...
After school ends the first Monday of December when will you return to school? are there holidays? (X-mas , new year) or does the game unofficially ends after the first Monday of December? (because there is no more school) I ask because notice your grades start falling if you don't anted to classes.

if you never return back to school, well... It'll be really bad, because unless you never trigger Dorens apartment you miss for ever the soft therapy session monday-Friday at 4 - 5 PM)

I notice how grinding is to lower purity, it's almost as hard as the acceptance meditation for huge dong and juggs, hate to use the cheat to lower it by force, but is this or probably spend another 90 days to get the demon transformation. there must be a way to lower purity faster in my humble opinion, i suggest maybe make rape lower your purity by 66point each time to make the process faster (My MC hardly ever get raped BTW, molested a lot but Raped rarely) I suggest this because how fast trauma increase by Rape, so guess if you want to lower fast your purity you must be aware of the consequences to get purity 0 the "easy" way.
how long have been without school cause you might just need to wait a month or two.

as for the purity i'm pretty sure that purity is supposed to be how ok with being loose the MC is. (note Promiscuity seems to be more flirty then real Promiscuity/loose)

also if not -5 each time when my MC gets raped and it happens a lot if you put allure to max in settings. (note if rape lower the purity by 66 points it would be way more hard/annoying for people who try to keep the MC pure when it's already hard form what i hear)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 185 Votes