DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Just a small sidenote, the new option to slide menu on Android is pretty inconsistent, I much rather prefer the old system. Specially when creating a new game. Imo shouldn't slide the menu when I'm just defining the percentages what my game.
what are you talking about Willis? On contrary! the new feature to slide in android is much better than the old one you have to click the "<" ALL the time, for me was annoying because am dyslexic and tended to mistakenly click the < of android which reset the game, now you easily slide left and right from the right part of the screen and see your sub stats with one swipe, MUCH MUCH better! *nods*

In the character creation screen is the only part the slide feature is troublesome, you need to click the < button to see the character creation screen fully, but it's only there alone.

For the newbies who are asking newbie things, there is a wiki you can search in goggle if you get stuck, much quicker than ask here and wait for a reply. Spoilers though.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
You mean the one that police undresses you? I don't remember having bestiality on that event, correct if I'm wrong. My memory isn't the best.
No, the one where you commit a bunch of crimes and then pass out and get sent to the hospital. The cops will be waiting for you when you leave the hospital and put you in stocks for a number of hours. Naturally in this town being unable to fight back means you are free to rape.

BubbaNoName

Apr 25, 2019
No, the one where you commit a bunch of crimes and then pass out and get sent to the hospital. The cops will be waiting for you when you leave the hospital and put you in stocks for a number of hours. Naturally in this town being unable to fight back means you are free to rape.
Yup, got raped a lot by the townfolk, and by a bunch of dogs while they watched and commented.

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
I have a question, in the near or near future, will there be sounds to the game or mini background music?

Like at the same time, will be added more things to buy with money than clothes (little at the moment), hairstyles and interactions such as buying water for lemonade?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
what are you talking about Willis? On contrary! the new feature to slide in android is much better than the old one you have to click the "<" ALL the time, for me was annoying because am dyslexic and tended to mistakenly click the < of android which reset the game, now you easily slide left and right from the right part of the screen and see your sub stats with one swipe, MUCH MUCH better! *nods*

In the character creation screen is the only part the slide feature is troublesome, you need to click the < button to see the character creation screen fully, but it's only there alone.

For the newbies who are asking newbie things, there is a wiki you can search in goggle if you get stuck, much quicker than ask here and wait for a reply. Spoilers though.
Just because you don't agree with me you don't need to be rude. You have no idea of how long I play this game.

Thank you. I don't remember going to that route, maybe I need to explore it more when the next version is released. As I said my memory isn't the best.

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Just because you don't agree with me you don't need to be rude. You have no idea of how long I play this game.
I don't really see what was rude about that. The last part of that clearly wasn't aimed at you and even if it was it wouldn't have been particularly rude.

Captain Ping

Jun 2, 2018
I think when you start your game, and choose options and stuff, we should be able to choose a sensitivity stat, which would work like an arousal multiplier. This would also be able to increase difficulty a little, since you can't fight while having orgams.

Reactions: joeys88

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
@1tomadeira I was not being rude, in any case i was trying to be funny...? maybe it sound rude because my main is not English and my words may sound harsh. But anyway i like more the new scroll system now than the one it was before because makes the game more easy to navigate, i do understand however that if you are used to the old system the new one may seem annoying at first, but once you get the hang of it you will agree with me that it's much better.

@Cumknuckles Ah glad you see it like this, thanks! was worry my English was being too blunt.

AndrewDK maybe not a technical feature but if you contract both boobie/penor parasites (the one that make them grow faster) your MC sensitivity will be much higher than normal and i man like a lot. just saying.

Okay now another one of my annoying questions >.<;;;;

But probably a good idea to ask this here, i read in a Wiki that if your grade is A in history you will understand the value of the ivory book, (Think is the book you find in the underwater ruins in the locked room) I gave up the ivory book to Winter the history class teacher who runs the museum on the weekends and was paid like 2.5K for it if i remember correctly (don't remember my grade in history class then), So if MC grade is A in history and you learn the value of the ivory book,, will this translate into knowing quicker secret path around town, which will be a valuable asset as you advance in the game, or is it only money value?

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Out of curiosity, when checking the cheats tab I noticed there are traits and fame tabs. Are the traits already implemented and if yes how? I don't remember seeing a noticeable difference when playing, but could be mistaken. About fame I'm curious on how beast line works, is doing them in public? Because I don't recall many being done in public, although I usually turn off quite some of the beast, some aren't really my thing like parasites and swarms. I guess tastes differ.

Just a small sidenote, the new option to slide menu on Android is pretty inconsistent, I much rather prefer the old system. Specially when creating a new game. Imo shouldn't slide the menu when I'm just defining the percentages what my game.

Anyway, looking forward for next update.
Traits are implemented. They require having a LOT of a specific type of an encounter. Numbers vary based on the trait (tentacle one requires a lot less then the harassment one for example), you can find exact number for them on the fandom wiki.

Fame is public stuff (if no one is aware, you won't get fame. Makes sense). In the case for deviancy, there aren't many, and having swarms turned off doesn't matter, they don't count. Easiest three to get are the weekly pig event at the shady brothel, the dog event in the asylum, and the stocks/pillory you get put in when you get brought in for crimes (act like a brat, get as much attention as possible, and if a dog appears drag it out as long as possible to maximize the number to pictures taken).

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
He's probably basing it on the fact that yesterday Vrelnir was hoping to release it before he sleeps but then people presumably successfully convinced him about the importance of sleep and that the update can wait.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes