Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
Huh. Snagged the new version from the blog, messed about a bit, immediately ran into trouble when I attempted to save:

Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: TypeError: setting getter-only property "message".

That's new. I was using my older save-- perhaps that's the problem, I am not sure. However, if I export the save to a file and then load *that* it loads just fine. After doing so it's back to the same error message extravaganza.

Update: Looks like the new clothing is the culprit. Everything works fine and dandy until I attempt to change garb for the school, either voluntarily beforehand or being forced by seeing the head of the school results in the same angry error message of doom.
if your loading a old save then im guessing you don't delete the old files if you do then delete them cause that helps.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Yep, thanks. For anybody running into a similar problem such as I did: Keeping a backup in file format and clearing out the all listed saves did the trick.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Yep, thanks. For anybody running into a similar problem such as I did: Keeping a backup in file format and clearing out the all listed saves did the trick.
Thanks. It fixed error where you are unable to save.

New update with limit on clothes is almost unplayable (its really annoying). That 40 pieces of clothing limit is TOTAL GARBAGE. Apparently underwear and swimsuits also counts into the limit !!! I usually have to visit shop EVERY DAY to buy new pieces of clothes! So annoying! Without cheats unplayable.

This limit on cloth pieces also turns some events into disaster (like "sell underwear for $ " - its so annoying that you no longer will want to do that).

Seriously raise the limit. At least 60 pieces of clothes and at least 40 pieces of underwear and swimsuits.

Rasmussen

Sep 19, 2018
Not to be persnickety, but while I like the clothing overhaul the lack of the repair feature coupled with the sheer volume of stuff you can stack to try and negate that is a bit overkill if you ask me. Buying several of one item seems way over the top and clutters the crap out of wardrobe.

I'd prefer to see the repair feature put back and just stick to 1 per clothing item (or even one per color of clothing item if people prefer multiple color choices) since the options have increased dramatically. I could be the only one with this opinion, but the current way it is setup is a bit much.

TL;DR I really like all the new options just the lack of the repair feature coupled with buying multiples of a single item is a bit overwhelming in the wardrobe currently. :confused:

Reactions: DD2 and Engelstein

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Not to be persnickety, but while I like the clothing overhaul the lack of the repair feature coupled with the sheer volume of stuff you can stack to try and negate that is a bit overkill if you ask me. Buying several of one item seems way over the top and clutters the crap out of wardrobe.

I'd prefer to see the repair feature put back and just stick to 1 per clothing item (or even one per color of clothing item if people prefer multiple color choices) since the options have increased dramatically. I could be the only one with this opinion, but the current way it is setup is a bit much.

TL;DR I really like all the new options just the lack of the repair feature coupled with buying multiples of a single item is a bit overwhelming in the wardrobe currently. :confused:
Not the only one, believe me. If anything, adding a "x5, x10" or however many you have would help with the inventory and with buying. It gets annoying really fast when you buy something and you only have the cash for one, walk outside, get on bus, head for home, get grabbed as soon as you leave the bus, get raped and they keep the item you just bought. I just dealt with having my last school skirt being stolen and I had no money. I just closed the game, gets frustrating.

TanukiDanuki

Jan 31, 2018
Where are the saves located? i have one saved to disc and i deleted all of the others via the save menu in the game and still got the error on saving when i tried saving again.

Edit: Deleted my browser's cache and after reloading the file save I still get the issue,

Last edited:

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
Clothing items randomly disappear when stripping or changing clothes. They still are counted for the max of 40 but dont show up and are unselectable. Can't discard them either. Pretty game breaking.

Bikieman

Mar 15, 2019
I really wish there was a ability to play a Futanari. It is kinda weird if you set it to every woman is a futanari except the female protagonist. Vice versa for shemales.

Reactions: DD2

Libidoarg

Jan 1, 2018

Got an error when trying to save at 1-7
but save 8 and save to disk works.
Also is it me but there is noticeable lag with the new update especially when trying to save.

Last edited:

Squidbit

Jan 2, 2019
Vrelnir
BUG REPORT:

Putting on underwear outfit will remove CHASTITY belt.
Clothing items randomly disappear when stripping or changing clothes. They still are counted for the max of 40 but dont show up and are unselectable. Can't discard them either. Pretty game breaking.
I had this same thing happen with the catgirl panties or whatever they're called. It does seem to be when you equip underwear outfits, I was only equipping underwear at home to see how it looked, since that's the only thing I didn't get to see in the store

If I had to guess, it's unequipping the panties when you take the underwear outfit off, but it only puts the outfit back into the menu and not the panties

Squidbit

Jan 2, 2019
Excuse the sloppy photoshop and the double post, but I also agree that the wardrobe is super cluttered right now, and I can only imagine it'd get worse in the future with more clothes added

I'm not sure what the limitations are on the way you're building this game. I can't ever recall seeing a drop-down menu in it, but I also can't imagine it would be a problem since it's just HTML. Either way, I think a system like this in the image attached would look nicer and kind of future-proof it from clutter

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Not going to lie, but I am very overwhelmed of the cloth system to be honest ^~^U it's nice there is more cloth options but will prefer the auto repair feature than buying xx T-shirts. Also, IDK if its just me, but some cloth just vanish from inventory? or are they replaced by a big towel? Also was confused because in a rainy day i saw my jeans and T-shirt dry but it keep telling me were wet and my unmentionables were exposed, i can understand jeans wont see-trough but T-shirt should, right? XD must be very difficult to code all those images now... oh well.

@LittleBigYaoi As far as I know you can only sell the Ivory necklace for a lot of cash to Winter in the museum on weekends. however i think you better sell it after your grade in history class is A or over so you can determinate the true value of it. Better grades more money for it , i think this is how it works but not entirely sure, i ask here but got no response so can only speculate.

I really wish there was a ability to play a Futanari. It is kinda weird if you set it to every woman is a futanari except the female protagonist. Vice versa for shemales.
LOL you right, all the women except teachers, Avery, Kyler and Robin are shemales in my town, but my MC is a boy with boobs and still is seen as a cross dresser. Don't know why they get pissed about my MC if they are what my MC is. make no sense and its funny to say the last.

I think the issue with having a futanari is there must be a great change in the dialogs to refer as this 3er gender MC who will be female and Male at the same time.
I really don't mind if the NPC see your MC as Male or Female and think at first you are cross-dressing, that is a valid response, maybe this can be helped if we keep the first dialog of NPC finding you have a cock/vj but later a new dialog they "learn" MC is futanari and just refer to you as what they thought you was in the first place but keeping their frustration or not as if they find you was a cross dresser?
This will save time and no dialogs will be change just maybe insert an new one saying "x finds out you are not cross dressing however this doesn't seem to change the impression they now have of you" and they behave as they where if they find you are cross-dressing.

Don't know if this is a good solution or worth to implement as at the end you are not really changing anything but adding an element to the game that has to be coded as a new gender but will behave as either gender that will be seen by the NPC as cross-dressing. Also this may upset some people too. Can just imagine some angry SJW asking angrily "how dare you see the 3erd gender as cross-dressing?! shame on you!!!" so the why there is not futanari in the game as a MC is understandable. How ever I also wish there was a Futanari MC and the hell to what SJW think. just answer "we did it like this because the limitations of the software, sorry!"

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 185 Votes