raska42

Feb 16, 2018
His blogspot says that it will be out today. ETA around 10PM UK time.
Not seeing anything on his blog about that. You looking at or another blog that I'm unaware of? Regardless, he hasn't gone through his bitbucket bug/request list yet, so guessing it'll be a bit later then uhh... right now (20:40 GMT-0).

stepidbesterd

Oct 11, 2017
Not seeing anything on his blog about that. You looking at or another blog that I'm unaware of? Regardless, he hasn't gone through his bitbucket bug/request list yet, so guessing it'll be a bit later then uhh... right now (20:40 GMT-0).
Yeah it's the same blog. It's in a reply to a comment way down on the thread of the last release.

casual_

Apr 2, 2019
Anyone else have a bug that when someone goes to molest your character, they appears naked before they have been undressed?

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
@1tomadeira I was not being rude, in any case i was trying to be funny...? maybe it sound rude because my main is not English and my words may sound harsh. But anyway i like more the new scroll system now than the one it was before because makes the game more easy to navigate, i do understand however that if you are used to the old system the new one may seem annoying at first, but once you get the hang of it you will agree with me that it's much better.

@Cumknuckles Ah glad you see it like this, thanks! was worry my English was being too blunt.

AndrewDK maybe not a technical feature but if you contract both boobie/penor parasites (the one that make them grow faster) your MC sensitivity will be much higher than normal and i man like a lot. just saying.

Okay now another one of my annoying questions >.<;;;;

But probably a good idea to ask this here, i read in a Wiki that if your grade is A in history you will understand the value of the ivory book, (Think is the book you find in the underwater ruins in the locked room) I gave up the ivory book to Winter the history class teacher who runs the museum on the weekends and was paid like 2.5K for it if i remember correctly (don't remember my grade in history class then), So if MC grade is A in history and you learn the value of the ivory book,, will this translate into knowing quicker secret path around town, which will be a valuable asset as you advance in the game, or is it only money value?
No problem, I also didn't react well. Sometimes is hard to notice the true meaning of stuff when written.
Anyway don't worry about that, I shouldn't react it, I guess exams stressed me out a bit.

About the slide it's personal opinion, I just don't like sliding by mistake a bit and suddenly appearing. And as you said, is specially frustrating when creating the game. But hey, if most people like it then I have to deal with it.

mws533

Jun 25, 2019
wait so 2.0 is out on a different website? This might be the first time i get DoL from a different site.
I have been here since version 1.26 came out. How about you guys?

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
YESSSS! PANTS!

No but you can buy multiple clothing items up to 40
That's kind of shitty because I bought a tux and walked the alleyways to get back home, got raped before I made it home and they kept my top/bottom.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Huh. Snagged the new version from the blog, messed about a bit, immediately ran into trouble when I attempted to save:

Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: TypeError: setting getter-only property "message".

That's new. I was using my older save-- perhaps that's the problem, I am not sure. However, if I export the save to a file and then load *that* it loads just fine. After doing so it's back to the same error message extravaganza.

Update: Looks like the new clothing is the culprit. Everything works fine and dandy until I attempt to change garb for the school, either voluntarily beforehand or being forced by seeing the head of the school results in the same angry error message of doom.

Last edited:
Reactions: dryer3

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: TypeError: setting getter-only property "message".

That's new. I was using my older save-- perhaps that's the problem, I am not sure. However, if I export the save to a file and then load *that* it loads just fine. After doing so it's back to the same error message extravaganza.

Update: Looks like the new clothing is the culprit. Everything works fine and dandy until I attempt to change garb for the school, either voluntarily beforehand or being forced by seeing the head of the school results in the same angry error message of doom.
Not sure if it's related but how big is the save file that you get when saving to file? Most browsers have a per game max of 5000KB for all of your saves so if it's above 650KB and you have 8 of them then it should start giving that error. Also not sure but the current gamedata might also contribute to that which I'd expect to not be compressed like the saves are.

The game seems to include a lot of stuff in each save, for example a save I made near the start includes "fabric_strength": over 300 times and after buying few of each clothing that becomes over 4000 but since it does get compressed(from 2705KB to 351KB in case of the 1st day save with all clothes) I'm not sure how much just shortening the property names or such would affect things.
( the save data I mentioned after unserializing it(might be 2 or 3 times bigger than it really is if it includes the

Last edited:

Poroking223

Jun 26, 2019
Hey New to the game and i am loving it! How do i keep up with all the new updates and stuff? I am playing in
v 0.1.33.0 as of now in this website. Thankyou!

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
What sort of crossdressing events are there?
I've seen some stuff in the school changing rooms, but other than that, nothing.
Maybe stripping?

Reactions: Watcher555
4.50 star(s) 185 Votes