MasterKrull

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
in the wiki says that you can can pray to enlarge your penis\boobs in the church but there's only two options that makes me get raped. i am doing something wrong or you cant do that yet? please if someone can help me

thanks

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Thanks for the bug reports and feedback everyone. That save error is a problem large SugarCube projects always run into, but I didn't expect it to come on so hard. A solution is being worked on, as well as fixes for other bugs.

Automatic clothing replacement might return. It needed to be rebuilt, and I wasn't sure if people would need it now that you can own multiples. As for the wardrobe becoming cluttered, I agree. The shop UI too needs work. It's not surprising that an overhaul of this size would have kinks that need working out, but I do have a lot of work to do.

I'll make a longer post when the dust has settled. Things are hectic right now. Thanks for your patience!

in the wiki says that you can can pray to enlarge your penis\boobs in the church but there's only two options that makes me get raped. i am doing something wrong or you cant do that yet? please if someone can help me

thanks
The pray option doesn't actually enlarge your penis/boobs, it increases acceptance. If you can make it to the rock at the lake you can meditate to increase acceptance with no risk of being attacked. It's not as effective without high willpower though.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Tips! If anybody having trouble in the pool/locker at school , the way to make thing easy (if you are playing as a boy with huge boobs), you better dress as a girl all the time, so enter the girls locker and ware a girls swim suit, forget the boys locker forever because if you enter in the boys locker the stupid boys think you are a girl because you have boobs, so you will always get +delinquency just dress with girl school skirts from now on, AND also a bra as you will get bully by girls for not wearing a bra, well you will get bully anyway but at least you can lower stress by flaunting them in public.

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
Quadruple posting... Is that even allowed?
Edit : Yeah... problem at posting button (show error but posted anyway)

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
...yeah got error every time. -.- refresh the page, BUM! surprise MUDAFUKA! you been punkd! sorry about that.

Fixed now , i think. ^~^U

Mizael

Oct 19, 2017
Fixed a bug causing underwear to vanish instead of being placed in the wardrobe.
Well... It's still happening... But just the bottom underwear disappears.
And i can't save, it gives me an error after i saved 2-3 times.

Last edited:

BonsaiWeed

Jul 7, 2018
BUG:

Version: 0.2.0.2
Platform: PC
Browser: Firefox
Description: Unable to equip school swimsuit when wearing chastity belt. Game gives message "You try to remove the chastity belt, but fail."

sseshess

May 8, 2017
BUG:

Version: 0.2.0.2
Platform: PC
Browser: Firefox
Description: Unable to equip school swimsuit when wearing chastity belt. Game gives message "You try to remove the chastity belt, but fail."
it's not a mistake. You cannot place two items in one slot. chastity belt can only be removed in the temple (for money)

BonsaiWeed

Jul 7, 2018
it's not a mistake. You cannot place two items in one slot. chastity belt can only be removed in the temple (for money)
It used to be such (in 0.1.33 and prior) that one could wear chastity belt and swimsuit simultaneously. Chastity only blocked underwear, but since the wardrobe changes in 0.2, this is causing issues.

sseshess

May 8, 2017
It used to be such (in 0.1.33 and prior) that one could wear chastity belt and swimsuit simultaneously. Chastity only blocked underwear, but since the wardrobe changes in 0.2, this is causing issues.
You're right. The wardrobe has changed, now swimsuits are worn as underwear.

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
Well, I still can't play as saving the game continues to fail. Keep getting the same error message every time I try to save and haven't found a way to correct it. Thought maybe it was my adblocker altering my settings to block cookies but even changing those and disabling the adblocker for the site or even altogether did not correct the issue so not sure what else I can do.

Error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot assign to read only property 'message' of object".

Then a large stack trace follows which appears to keep trying to reference different values within a file located in the game install directory. Looks like it's the HTML document but I've checked the properties and it's definitely not read only restricted so I'm unsure what the actual issue is.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes