DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Yes i though there was not backward saving so if i do play older version in android i may brake the game, thanks for answering!

Sartain

True, there is really no reason to get that bitter only because a couple of bugs on the new cloth system, this are expected i guess as to taste all possible outcomes can only be spoted by people who are in that path and it takes time to trigger certain conditions, the best bug tester are us playing this game., but even with this bugs the game is still playable, i am now seeing this bugs as harsh conditions that make the game more interesting but still able to find a solution and continue playing.

No locker in school locker room? ask teacher for swim suit, you got a unfair raise of delinquency? go to cheat and lover them as they where because its a bug and shouldn't happen. Report and keep playing. Easy as that!

Cosmetic updates makes the game way better too, it have had the animated gift from the start and makes the game even more flamboyant. I really appreciate the effort honestly

Besides there have been new story added as well, you just have to wait for the conditions are meet to them to show. and once they show they are like discovering treasures. Or at least for me they are.

I will like however more school project like the lichen , phallus and mushroom to be implemented further, maybe a history activity you have to act a part on a play and depending on your lewd level you can play the character asigned to you as a pure deity or a lewd pervert. OR maybe a swimming competition, OR! something involving "show your pet" so you get to capture one pet and raise it to that day and maybe letting it free or keeping it, animal that can be either a wolf, a dog, a cat, a horse, a pig, a snake OR even a tentacle monster who can end doing lewd things to you or other students depending on how you raise it, that will be awesome!

Last edited:

TanukiDanuki

Jan 31, 2018
I was wondering if at any point you would consider adding in something like the PC's stomach getting bigger after being came inside several times?

Qazex Saw

Feb 6, 2018
Version 0.2.0.2 bug:
If you enter pool (at the start of swimming lesson) clothed and ask teacher to swim naked, then after the class ends you cant put clothes on. You are naked in locker room and your only options are to put on swimsuit, enter pool naked (deliquency), and leave naked.
I guess whole dressing overhaul of Girls/Boys Changing Rooms broke the event.
Similarly, if you tell the teacher you don't have a swimsuit and borrow a spare, your clothes are also gone when the class ends. Not sure if the clothes are gone gone or just magically sent to your wardrobe gone, but you end up with nothing but a swimsuit.

On a separate note, I was somewhat surprised that the maid outfit didn't have the 'serving' trait, especially since the only 'serving' clothes that weren't accessories where underwear, which makes them rather useless at the start of the game.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Similarly, if you tell the teacher you don't have a swimsuit and borrow a spare, your clothes are also gone when the class ends. Not sure if the clothes are gone gone or just magically sent to your wardrobe gone, but you end up with nothing but a swimsuit.

On a separate note, I was somewhat surprised that the maid outfit didn't have the 'serving' trait, especially since the only 'serving' clothes that weren't accessories where underwear, which makes them rather useless at the start of the game.
they are send to your wardrobe, this bugs also happens if principal Sirris gives you a spear uniform to use if yours get broken mid way into class. strip of everything including accessories all magically ends in your wardrobe . Now that we are on this spear uniform parts: i consider if Sirris should give you the piece of cloth MC brake, if it's bottom a bottom part and if it's upper a upper part, I know am being picky but it's only logical you get a replacement of the piece it was damage and not all the uniform. Right?

Big BUG DETECTED! Version 0.2.0.2 character stats: AROUSAL PARAMETER IS NEGLECTED. manning it does not raise and this will make MC never reach orgasm. which is good if you playing the pure path and want to be in control all the time but takes a lot of risk to the game if you like to play in hard mode as I do... this parameter is so broken in this version it doesn't raise even in cheat mode.

So yes , so far two big bugs detected: the lockers to change into swim suit at school before swimming lesson and the NO arousal

I swirch to play version 0.2.0.1 as the bugs here are not as bad as the one in version 0.2.0.2

Last edited:

TanukiDanuki

Jan 31, 2018
they are send to your wardrobe, this bugs also happens if principal Sirris gives you a spear uniform to use if yours get broken mid way into class. strip of everything including accessories all magically ends in your wardrobe . Now that we are on this spear uniform parts: i consider if Sirris should give you the piece of cloth MC brake, if it's bottom a bottom part and if it's upper a upper part, I know am being picky but it's only logical you get a replacement of the piece it was damage and not all the uniform. Right?

Big BUG DETECTED! Version 0.2.0.2 character stats: AROUSAL PARAMETER IS NEGLECTED. manning it does not raise and this will make MC never reach orgasm. which is good if you playing the pure path and want to be in control all the time but takes a lot of risk to the game if you like to play in hard mode as I do... this parameter is so broken in this version it doesn't raise even in cheat mode.

So yes , so far two big bugs detected: the lockers to change into swim suit at school before swimming lesson and the NO arousal

I swirch to play version 0.2.0.1 as the bugs here are not as bad as the one in version 0.2.0.2
I didn't have that particular issue with the arousal meter in 0.2.0.2, I wonder what triggered it?

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
IDK, but after changing back to 0.2.0.1 the arouse meter start working again. Have to say i have parasite attached so maybe that has to do with it? i use the parasite because it makes things more challenging as arousal raise faster.

Slurmp13

Apr 29, 2018
a bug on android, when i create new sets its just change the school set name to whatever name of the set i tryed to crate. also meaning i cant make any suimsuit sets to use in school

LawdStalker

Jan 9, 2018
I think this only happen if you're using an old save and it probably has to do with new variables (genitalsensitivity and breastsensitivity) linked to the increase of arousal not being .
A temporary fix if you're on PC would be to use the browser console to it, but you would have to do it everytime you load an old save.

Last edited:

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
I think this only happen if you're using an old save and it probably has to do with new variables (genitalsensitivity and breastsensitivity) linked to the increase of arousal not being .
A temporary fix if you're on PC would be to use the browser console to it, but you would have to do it everytime you load an old save.
Thanks! but too bad, I don't play in PC only in Android. But again I switch back to 0.2.0.1 and it start working again even with old save.

Also i started a new game and save and had same issue , arouse stat didn't raise, guess it's the parasite then?

Last edited:

Sartain

Jul 4, 2017
For people who still have trouble with being unable to save I recommend using something like CCleaner or such to clear those hard-to-get-to caches on your computer, that worked like a charm for me

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Well, this is a first for me. My AV is picking up a virus from this, I tried the link from here so I got the download directly from the blog and same thing. "Failed - Virus detected"

Trojan:Win32/Spursint.F!cl

Please tell me I'm the only one getting this, if it is then it's just my shit.

Yxel

Nov 15, 2017
Well, this is a first for me. My AV is picking up a virus from this, I tried the link from here so I got the download directly from the blog and same thing. "Failed - Virus detected"

Trojan:Win32/Spursint.F!cl

Please tell me I'm the only one getting this, if it is then it's just my shit.
Just checked on virustotal, all of 52 antiviruses found nothing.

Are you shure your system is not infected?

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Just checked on virustotal, all of 52 antiviruses found nothing.

Are you shure your system is not infected?
My computer does a full scan every other week and I've not downloaded anything I would consider risky. I did some googling into the trojan name and found out it gets a lot of false positives. Add in the fact that you said 52 AV's didn't pick anything, I'm leaning towards this being a false positive.

Just startled me because the last time I had a AV pick something up like that, there was a Bush in the presidential office.

Yxel

Nov 15, 2017
Vrelnir I think automatic clothing rebuy is not working as in earlier versions. After cloth is destroyed I should go to the shop and buy new one.
By the way, can you make option to update current wear set?

Thanks you, doing great job xD

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Vrelnir I think automatic clothing rebuy is not working as in earlier versions. After cloth is destroyed I should go to the shop and buy new one.

ACR is working for me, in fact other than the trojan scare earlier, the game is working perfect. ACR is back and the save issue is gone.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Vrelnir is there a plan for a Vet/Animal Shelter/Zoo wehre you can Work/Fuck or is "just" the Farm in Planning?
I'm considering a zoo, or similar. Farm will come first.
Will different dick-sizes be added to beasts, including the art?
Will there be an update allowing you to get fucked by multiple dogs/wolves at the same time?
I intend to gives beasts different dick sizes, but I'm not sure if they'll have different art. Proper beast gangbangs are planned, but I don't want to just let them all have at it like humans do.
Reading the posts above, i can only think "damn degenerates...", but then i remember where i am and how i got here.

---

Maybe add a few general settings to make NPC sexual desires lean towards something? Like more creampies, more anal, more oral, more feet, more tits, more S, more M etc? Or less? Basically control what's more likely to happen in a sexual encounter and what will be less likely to avoid.
It might add variance to gameplay? "Welcome to Analville, where everything that's everything is ass!"
Or have holidays/events where a type of practice is celebrated for a period of time like "facial week", "creampie weekend", "full moon june", "lickityclit tuesday split", "go gay-gay for wednesday", "fry-day roast", "tentacle october", "a november to remember", "xmas yeast infection", "2-faced january", "all-in-thyme 4 valentine", "spring fling" and other crappy names like that.
I'm considering changing how NPCs decide what they'll do with you. Right now they decide pseudo-randomly in the moment. It might feel more natural if they entered an encounter with a "goal". If I did change it, global settings like you suggest could work.

Holidays are planned, though I was thinking halloween and similar. Events that cause the town's inhabitants to crave specific acts is an interesting idea though.
To Vrelnir: Had you tried Male Pregnancy in your game?
Male pregnancy as in males getting impregnated? It's planned as far as tentacles are concerned. Not sure about beyond that.
hey Vrelnir you know when MC goes to the bathroom isn't it weird that when the same gender NPC's go to the bath that the NPC's/MC think it's weird.
The bathrooms in the orphanage are considered private, and entering an occupied one is a faux pas even if you share your gender with the occupant.
btw Vrelnir what character is planned next, old/new character if it's one of the characters in game already i think it sould be a teacher cause most time MC's at school or maybe a new student. (note also i think when Vrelnir isn't replying it means the new version is about to come out. so yay if i'm right)
Leighton is the next character to get some content.

Thanks for the information. There was a bug at play, and things should work better now.

The maid outfit now has the "serving" trait too.

Thanks for letting me know. 0.2.0.3 should work much better.
I'll ask again. Why can't the PC strip her bra on the pub or the strip club even on the bath
It's unimplemented, but planned. I won't leave it long.

You're welcome, and thank you!

I'll look into a way to allow updating your current set. In what way is automatic clothing rebuy not working for you?
ACR is working for me, in fact other than the trojan scare earlier, the game is working perfect. ACR is back and the save issue is gone.
Very glad to hear it.

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
Vrelnir

is it the new intent not to be able to wear any swimwear if your in a chasity belt? or bugged? I understand the lower underwear is a no go for chasity, but no swimwear basically kills any idea of water activities.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes