Ryan Waxx

Mar 5, 2018
From the blog:

"

ETA tomorrow, but there's still much to do. Next update will feature the clothing overhaul, though most of the actual clothing will come in future updates.
"

In other posts he comments about the clothing being a lot of work. So should probably be as soon as he can finish, given he wanted it done on the 15th.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
ah, yes, i guess its too much, i play the game in expert mode, but can understand it may be hard to figure things out for newbies.

BTW what is obscure scrapper? it decrees allure but i don't know what it is . any hints on how to get rid of it?

Also like i said MC finish school, and thanks, guess in one or 2 month school will be back, which is cool because i kind of miss witney, wish there was a place out of school to meet her on vacations. Anyway, I think i spot a bug, seems the docks also goes on vacation as can't seem be able to work there, even in the weekends! why 0.0?

Last edited:

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
ah, yes, i guess its too much, i play the game in expert mode, but can understand it may be hard to figure things out for newbies.

BTW what is obscure scrapper? it decrees allure but i don't know what it is . any hints on how to get rid of it?

Also like i said MC finish school, and thanks, guess in one or 2 month school will be back, which is cool because i kind of miss witney, wish there was a place out of school to meet her on vacations. Anyway, I think i spot a bug, seems the docks also goes on vacation as can't seem be able to work there, even in the weekends! why 0.0?
You get scrapper by winning fights through force. Lowers allure because people are less willing to attack someone who's competent at fighting. Not sure if it goes back down if you start losing fights though.

Squidbit

Jan 2, 2019
I notice how grinding is to lower purity
This is probably not possible for you if you've been intentionally lowering your purity, but if you get the angel transformation and then lose your virginity, your purity will drop constantly every day until you get the demon transformation

ETA tomorrow
That sounds like he meant he'd give an ETA tomorrow, not that the ETA WAS tomorrow

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Squidbit Thanks! guess i have no other choice but load the angel file and lose virginity.
Because I do have the save for the angel transformation, it's only that started a new game to gain the cat transformation, now my MC is a battle cat, gain the obscure scraper and can fight with ease wolf, dogs, aligators and boars (being tiny). humans only one at a time with the help of pepper pray or biting. Guess will be really hard to get low purity now? but i guess it doesn't matter as wont be avle to trasform into demon if already a cat, right? aww crap more questions:

is it possible to turn from Demon to cat or wolf? or
is it possible to turn from cat to angel if you MC don't lose virginity as neko? or
is the game designed to only "choose" between either neko/wolf or angel/demon?

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
Squidbit Thanks! guess i have no other choice but load the angel file and lose virginity.
Because I do have the save for the angel transformation, it's only that started a new game to gain the cat transformation, now my MC is a battle cat, gain the obscure scraper and can fight with ease wolf, dogs, aligators and boars (being tiny). humans only one at a time with the help of pepper pray or biting. Guess will be really hard to get low purity now? but i guess it doesn't matter as wont be avle to trasform into demon if already a cat, right? aww crap more questions:

is it possible to turn from Demon to cat or wolf? or
is it possible to turn from cat to angel if you MC don't lose virginity as neko? or
is the game designed to only "choose" between either neko/wolf or angel/demon?
transformation slowly lower form 100 to 0 if you don't do stuff that help a transformation it will be remove by it's self. (note to remove fallen angel you need 10000$ i think)

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
So I've honestly not played since the last update released, but decided to give it another romp and noticed some oddities...
1 - Every time a sexual encounter popped off, I'm on my back facing up rather than on hands and knees, which is to say it seems like the new position is always firing off and not allowing the old one to happen.
2 - I'm at the first weekend and noticed it's been raining every day and all night each night. Even did my usual streak-run (it's just for exercise and I don't like to get my clothes sweaty, I swear it) and it never stopped once. May just be wierd RNG as it's only been a week in game, just thought it was a little off.
3 - I already reported this one on Vrelnir's blog, but Robin seems to be temporarily unavailable right after walking home with him/her from school for the first time. Basically she's technically not in his/her room and still at school if the two of you come home as soon as you can. Might be a continuity issue in timing those two things right.
Btw, I'm running a male char right now. I'll see if running a female char changes anything tomorrow.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
transformation slowly lower form 100 to 0 if you don't do stuff that help a transformation it will be remove by it's self. (note to remove fallen angel you need 10000$ i think)
Wow my cat transformation is over 100 points, i eat a lot of those cake things and ask Robin for head pets because it lowers stress a lot. 10K? wow hard with Baily taking 4K ever week.

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
Wow my cat transformation is over 100 points, i eat a lot of those cake things and ask Robin for head pets because it lowers stress a lot. 10K? wow hard with Baily taking 4K ever week.
well the cat one is the new one so maybe it's a bug.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
well the cat one is the new one so maybe it's a bug.
nuu! is not a bug its only MC eat the ceam bun every day and request head pats and meows in alley and grooms in dance club since the beginning; all to lower Stress values. It's because i play expert mode and my MC Stress/Trauma don't fall over time.

youwillbreak

Jun 30, 2018
Some guy told me to get to some street to "not be treated like a kid" after i tried entering the club without id... I cant find that street wherever i go? does smb know?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Out of curiosity, when checking the cheats tab I noticed there are traits and fame tabs. Are the traits already implemented and if yes how? I don't remember seeing a noticeable difference when playing, but could be mistaken. About fame I'm curious on how beast line works, is doing them in public? Because I don't recall many being done in public, although I usually turn off quite some of the beast, some aren't really my thing like parasites and swarms. I guess tastes differ.

Just a small sidenote, the new option to slide menu on Android is pretty inconsistent, I much rather prefer the old system. Specially when creating a new game. Imo shouldn't slide the menu when I'm just defining the percentages what my game.

Anyway, looking forward for next update.

allyva

Jun 11, 2017
Out of curiosity, when checking the cheats tab I noticed there are traits and fame tabs. Are the traits already implemented and if yes how? I don't remember seeing a noticeable difference when playing, but could be mistaken. About fame I'm curious on how beast line works, is doing them in public? Because I don't recall many being done in public, although I usually turn off quite some of the beast, some aren't really my thing like parasites and swarms. I guess tastes differ.

Just a small sidenote, the new option to slide menu on Android is pretty inconsistent, I much rather prefer the old system. Specially when creating a new game. Imo shouldn't slide the menu when I'm just defining the percentages what my game.

Anyway, looking forward for next update.
If you commit crime, get caught, then get put in stocks, you can get a lot of public bestiality.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
If you commit crime, get caught, then get put in stocks, you can get a lot of public bestiality.
You mean the one that police undresses you? I don't remember having bestiality on that event, correct if I'm wrong. My memory isn't the best.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes