Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
What does the clothing from the "box" event do btw, Ive seen they have the tag 'Special', so I was always afraid to use them (since people love to rip things apart or keep as a souvenir), but Ive never been able to figure out what they actually do.

Zach_Crimson

Jul 22, 2019
Either fail to pay debt 3 times, or investigate the van in the bus station, It's part of the new update, so anything under 0.2.13 won't have the farm
Oh, and it's usually in the afternoon, Not the morning, Just incase you're wondering where the option is to begin with
actually there is a third way. i started a second character and it confirmed this. they can kidnap u as well. basically it involves the event of a person asking u for help with some boxes and they are willing to pay u money. usually happens at harvest or nearby. they will shove u into a van and take u to remy.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
What does the clothing from the "box" event do btw, Ive seen they have the tag 'Special', so I was always afraid to use them (since people love to rip things apart or keep as a souvenir), but Ive never been able to figure out what they actually do.
i've checked a bit in the game's code and the Special Outfit is the Bimbo outfit. Apparently, the clothes are supposed to stick on you if you keep wearing them for a long period of time or unlock special events. I never got this to happen yet, but I'll keep trying.

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
Where exactly am I to find this photography studio and the NPC that runs it? I imagine its not the same as the nude modeling event on Domus Street?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Where exactly am I to find this photography studio and the NPC that runs it? I imagine its not the same as the nude modeling event on Domus Street?
That's Nikki, you get a scene as part of the chef stuff and some new ones at the farm.

Reactions: AriaZaia
Mar 21, 2019
actually there is a third way. i started a second character and it confirmed this. they can kidnap u as well. basically it involves the event of a person asking u for help with some boxes and they are willing to pay u money. usually happens at harvest or nearby. they will shove u into a van and take u to remy.
Ooh, didn't know that, haven't gotten any event about that van yet (probably bad luck?) Thanks!

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
Will the game ever get a impregnation/pregnant mechanic? It feels weird the game has monster futa, parasites, breast expansion but not that.

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
No idea, Personally I dont care too much about pregnancy, and I think there are plenty of games and media for said thing already, but as long as it doesnt become a main focus, I dont see why not.

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
Not sure if this is a bug but if you go into the tentacle plains via the blood moon mirror, time doesnt seem to pass when you walk around in one of the 4 directions

Zach_Crimson

Jul 22, 2019
i kinda want to be able to save robin from the orphanage. like say u join the wolves and have max trust with them, i think u should be able to bring robin out there as well.

Kamikathe

Jan 16, 2018
Well if found a way to get rid of the permanent Marker but it cost money ^^ get a tatoo out of it and then go to the hospital and let the tatoo remove.

Et voila the permanent Marker is gone :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Well if found a way to get rid of the permanent Marker but it cost money ^^ get a tatoo out of it and then go to the hospital and let the tatoo remove.

Et voila the permanent Marker is gone :D
You'd think they'd just lend you some rubbing alcohol to get rid of permanent marker writing, but I suppose it's "realistic" in the sense that they would prefer to charge you for tattoo removal than for a cheaper soaked cotton ball.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
If you want to remove a permanant marker and not have too much trouble with the RNG, stay in your room at 11pm, save, go to sleep, and if the marker isn't gone, reload, check the mirror, leave, save and repeat. RNG manipulation is kinda easy but do it only on something that doesn't take time, or too much time.

May 18, 2019
Finally managed to obtain the silver brooch. Man, what a ride that has been. Gotta export the save and store it at three different places. It has been slightly too hardcore to my liking, due to randomness (not as hardcore as somehow earning a million pounds through non-cheating means, but still quite troublesome). I'd rather have feats tied to your actual progress rather than sheer luck. Maybe an alternative way of finding the brooch could be good. Like having an event where you break into a house and find a locked door (requiring S skulduggery) leading to a loft where you find either a brooch or something elso pawnable (so failure is still an option). Actually, forget about it. Atm I'm just a little bit salty about spending real life hours loitering and reentering the orphanage.

Now off to trying to give birth to a critter with a perfect activity. Could anyone share any tips? So far I've only given birth to normal activity creatures. In the mean time gotta go find some tentacles, bigger the better.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Richy_The_Gamer

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Yeah, the sell create thing is really weird... i don't understand it, so i sell everything... NOT GOOD... i got 2K quids for all and re-buying some of the stuff i sell made me spend 3K+ and i didn't buy all yet... not great at all. but heard this will fix the glitches in the wardrobe so i did it only because that.

the farm was weird, I thought you will had more control over it, you know like in COC where do things at WILL... I don't say it's bad, but this is actually a prison; I am going to call this place "THE RANCH"! you know like the place Dr. Phil send the trouble child's xDDD however my MC was disobedient AF and escape in less than two days! xD ...hope there ain't no repercussions
-other thing i was sort of disappointed about the ranch is, when you get tentacle rape by cathulu and he puts either the large or thick tentacle, you get text in red saying how painful that is for MC, and you actually see the pain increase in MC tab, but when a centaur puts his gargantua cock inside MC , we get NOTHING no pain, no red text, its like a normal cawck.
I am not saying this to make this a handicap move that happens every time, but probably only the first time for shock value , the rest of the times can be like MC is already used too it or his have gain a FEAT of "Tardisfinters" (for those who don't know the reference: its a Dr. Who reference, the Tardis was a phone booth but was larger in the inside, ) or something like that, meaning MC can now take large insertions with no damages what so ever, maybe pain but no damage... Just saying.

BTW, i got no clue... so got to ask, which event gives the bimbo cloth?

Can we get a way for male characters to improve Tight experience?
Can we get and alternative event with Kaylar over the marry one? one that is more according to the interactions MC and kaylar has and their love stat? ...Like a role play event o some sort? *wink* *wink*
Can we get a Futa MC?

Thanks! if you read up to here. I know my English not the best, it not my main, sorry.

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
No idea, Personally I dont care too much about pregnancy, and I think there are plenty of games and media for said thing already, but as long as it doesnt become a main focus, I dont see why not.
Just checked, it has ass pregnancy with parasites and eggs.

Weird it doesnt feature womb pregancy but does that.

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes