Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Someday it will be.
I want it but know full well what it will take to achieve so am content to wait. Even if it's on the back end of development. I have seen how many other games have it and would probably want something like Summertime saga's version- a chance to conceive(made easier or harder with drugs) a few weeks(hand waved away with eldrich magic in this case) of preg stuff and events(belly growth and NPC interactions, sexy times and the like) and then a birth event and the child gets "adopted" or some other methord of removal(humane of corse). And i'd be happy. And as i said i know the monumental effort it would take to get "just" this so i am happy it's inclusion has been considered at all especialy if it's not Vrel's "thing". So even if it's waaaaaaaay down the line i'll be fine as i'm here for the long haul and am keen for that workable farm and prison and dojo and all the NNPC stuff and just generaly how this game is going to evolve.

foxXIII

Nov 10, 2019
you could add cats and dogs to the farm since barns always end up with cats and having a herding or just pet dog is really common on farms too

Reactions: sparrow_rose

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
you could add cats and dogs to the farm since barns always end up with cats and having a herding or just pet dog is really common on farms too
I know there is alot more farm content coming but, yes please, do this. I really want some area with some real dedicated beast content that I can explore. It's such a fantasy of mine and very very few games let you do anything with it at all. Using dogs and cats can let you just recycle some assets and write a few simple scenes out, but it'd still feel like some new robust content because it's not easy to find dogs/cats on demand right now.

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
I wouldn't know, because I didn't bother to read it. I'm of the opinion that since DoL is a game that bends over backwards to let people turn off fetishes that they don't like, we shouldn't listen to people who don't even like the thing they talking about how to implement. We were told over a year and a half ago that pregnancy was going to be in the game, this is the sort of game that generally has pregnancy, so people are going to occasionally ask about it. Get over it.
Says the one getting so animated about it. Holy crap.

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
I just pondered something, what if reaching a high enough transformation (for example wolf) made you able to whine or howl during an encounter rather than scream or moan or something, with appropriate (or inappropriate) reactions from whatever beast or human is trying to have their way with you? Maybe it wouldnt need to replace anything either, like a cat could perhaps have a sort of Hiss action, with different outcomes depending on the situation.
(And Meow/Mewl. Cow would likely have Moo instead of Moan. Demon could have like a seductive laugh or impish cackle, depending on your attitude, and Angelic could have something like Angelic Giggle, or Soothing Words, or something like that.)

PSA: I have barely played around with Transformations so I dont know if something like this is already implemented, in full or in part, so excuse me if I appear like an idiot with these ideas >w<

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
"animated"? I posted some words. Meanwhile you are talking about furry crap (and apparently haven't even played the game for any meaningful length of time). No surprises there.
What are you on about? Are you a troll or something? I've played this game for more hours than I could count, lol.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

Ayumi T

Sep 16, 2019
Ayumi T
I have never got the demand action... i always get the mock/tease. However, in my game i nearly ever hit anyone and submission is hi, don't know if that triggers this action. (i got "hit others" in 3, had to hit "the Ranch" guy 3 times, he deserve it, or was it cathulu? i think i had to kick cathulu.. yeah that was probably it, restraining arms/legs sometimes only gives me the kick option. otherwise i be in "hit others: 0")
You need more awareness
Thanks guys, high awareness is indeed the trigger for unlocking it. I got it down to -3 but it did not unlock yet, so we need to get it lower still.

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
So it's like a random event on the streets? ...well that is a shame. Thanks for telling!
yeah, kinda sucks. Wish that after the event proc'd once, the guy would tell you he owns the shop in the shopping center and he has it available for purchase for you from now on so I wouldn't have to worry about finding another after getting it inevitably torn to shreds by some mangy cur in the residential alleyways

Reactions: illusionxxx and DD2

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
...If cat and dog transformation get "whine" and "howl" choice during encounters; Angel, fallen Angel and Demon should get "Thunder God's Voice" "Cry of the Gods" and "Demonic ROAR!" respectively *nods* and don't get started with the cows "MoOOOOOos"

Chingonerio
oh! yeah, i remember something, the only difference i can figure out about that cloth (was ripped in an encounter BTW) is that that cloth was the one MC had on when i sell all my entire wardrobe... perhaps! the cloth your MC uses when you sell all the cloth is "included" with the ones sold and so he doesn't recon it as cloth to be fix?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: sparrow_rose

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
hehehe the pleb! resourcing on save files... no wonder people say everyone who play DOL is a cheater. Not me! ...besides i play in android so can't use it. -.-U

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
Are there different events in school depending on if you're wearing the long or short school shirt as opposed to the standard version?

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
I wouldn't know, because I didn't bother to read it. I'm of the opinion that since DoL is a game that bends over backwards to let people turn off fetishes that they don't like, we shouldn't listen to people who don't even like the thing they talking about how to implement. We were told over a year and a half ago that pregnancy was going to be in the game, this is the sort of game that generally has pregnancy, so people are going to occasionally ask about it. Get over it.
To be fair, people would not need to aks nearly so often, were they not too lazy/ignorant to use the search feature so conveniently placed on the top of the page.

Spacetronaut

Apr 16, 2018
So I can't find anything regarding regular pregnancy. I assume this game only has a pregnancy system based on the parasites?

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes