May 18, 2019
Help with the gold chastity belt?
So, one fine day my MC was diving in the lake and swimming in the ruins I discovered a gold chastity belt. Being the goof that I am, I examined it closer and it locked itself onto my character and I haven't been able to find a key for it yet.
Does anyone know where this key is or am I stuck wearing that belt? Cause, you know, my boy would like to use his junk again on some of those eager ladies (and gents) out there.
There is only one way to take it off - to let NPCs wear it out in combat. The main problem here is that the golden belt is much more durable compared to the ones issued by the temple. So, if you found it too annoying and time consuming to let NPCs break the regular belt, then, well, you are in for a rough time, my friend.

---

As I was writing the reply, a sudden idea dawned on me. Why not enable Winter to take the belt off in case you haven't yet brought them one? So, it will be a kind of one-time event. They see the belt, ask you to demonstrate it, and then remember that they have a key that may or may not match the lock. They try, and the belt unlocks, leaving you bottom-naked in front of your teacher who, as unflinching as ever, then takes the belt as a reward. However, the key breaks in the process, and Winter says that should you find yourself in one of these again, they won't be able to help. On the one hand, it makes the whole situation much less irritating, especially for new players. Yet on the other, it will diminish the fact that you got yourself caught. Ultimately it's up to Vrelnir to decide, but I think this kind of leniency is sorta okay.

Last edited:

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
There is only one way to take it off - to let NPCs wear it out in combat. The main problem here is that the golden belt is much more durable compared to the ones issued by the temple. So, if you found it too annoying and time consuming to let NPCs break the regular belt, then, well, you are in for a rough time, my friend.
As I was writing the reply, a sudden idea dawned on me. Why not enable Winter to take the belt off in case you haven't yet brought them one? So, it will be a kind of one-time event. They see the belt, ask you to demonstrate it, and then remember that they have a key that may or may not match the lock. They try, and the belt unlocks, leaving you bottom-naked in front of your teacher who, as unflinching as ever, then takes the belt as a reward. However, the key breaks in the process, and Winter says that should you find yourself in one of these again, they won't be able to help. On the one hand, it makes the whole situation much less irritating, especially for new players. Yet on the other, it will diminish the fact that you got yourself caught. Ultimately it's up to Vrelnir to decide, but I think this kind of leniency is sorta okay.
The wiki seems to indicate that the Golden C-belt is a trap/deterant for lake scroungers. But i don't see how this would do this as you can sell "spares" you get for alot of cash and it only stops Vag/dic sex and not prostitution. So it doesn't stop you making money or even from lake scumming still so i don't get how it IS a trap or deterant in the first place. So i don't see a reason for it not to have a way to take it off besides just rip and tear. I went through so many gangbangs with monks and countless "normal" rapes to take it off. I made some suggestions over on the blogspot to Vrel and i got a "maybe?" so maybe we'll get a way to get rid of it.

May 18, 2019
The wiki seems to indicate that the Golden C-belt is a trap/deterant for lake scroungers. But i don't see how this would do this as you can sell "spares" you get for alot of cash and it only stops Vag/dic sex and not prostitution. So it doesn't stop you making money or even from lake scumming still so i don't get how it IS a trap or deterant in the first place. So i don't see a reason for it not to have a way to take it off besides just rip and tear. I went through so many gangbangs with monks and countless "normal" rapes to take it off. I made some suggestions over on the blogspot to Vrel and i got a "maybe?" so maybe we'll get a way to get rid of it.
Well, true, belts are not supposed to act as critical gameplay obstructors, if I can even say so. There are some limitations imposed from wearing them, tho. For instance, you can't sell your underwear or let perverts take pictures of your penis/pussy. For boys there is an even greater limitation in case you use cafe to earn money. Since your penis is locked up, you can't masturbate, so no special cream for dem yummy buns. Yep, you can still do your kinky things, but personally I don't feel complete if I can't use the MC's penis/vagina in combat. It is more of an immersion booster, I guess. I mean, what is the purpose of such belts? To prevent you from using your genitals, which is exaclty what happens. IRL it has far greater implications since not all people have such sensitive erogenous zones that they may not even need to touch their genitals to cum. Oh, and about said scroungers. If I am not mistaken, it is stated somewhere that these belts are used to prevent looters from being distracted of their main job, which is, well, looting. Supposedly, they tend to get overly aroused due to pink mist exposure, so they use belts to look for treasure instead of pleasuring themselves. I could be wrong though, it's been awhile since I read the explanation.

Last edited:

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Well, belts are not supposed to be critical gameplay detergents, if I can even say so. There are some limitations from wearing them, tho. For instance, you can't sell your underwear or let perverts take pictures of your penis/pussy. For boys there is an even greater limitation in case you use cafe to earn money. Since your penis is locked up, you can't masturbate, so no special cream for dem yummy buns. Yep, you can still do your kinky things (however, personally I don't feel complete if I can't use the MC's penis/vagina in combat). It is more of an immersion booster, I guess. I mean, what is the purpose of such belts? To prevent you from using your genitals, which is exaclty what happens. IRL it has far greater implications since not all people have such sensitive erogenous zones that they may not even need to touch their genitals to cum. Oh, and about said scroungers. If I am not mistaken, it is stated somewhere that these belts are used to prevent looters from being distracted of their main job, which is, well, looting. Supposedly, they tend to get overly aroused due to pink mist exposure, so they use belts to look for treasure instead of pleasuring themselves. I could be wrong though, it's been awhile since I read the explanation.
I had always looked at those belts as a virginity protection device, in the game at least. They were funny to wear, but they get boring pretty quick. I tend to go the stripper route, instead of the chef route, and it just feels depressing to not be able to let 'Lil Wil' bounce to the beat while entertaining folks. :)

For your other thoughts: It would be nice if there was some interaction with Winter, perhaps if you get her affections up, she can tell you of an additional cave area at the lake, that you can explore to find a key for the gold chastity belt.

Not sure if it is an effect of the belts in general or just the gold belt, but the reveal in sex of my cross dressing boi doesn't get any reactions what so ever. Ehh, either way, I am off to go get gangraped a few dozen times and hope one of those whimps can finally tear that stupid belt off.

May 18, 2019
I had always looked at those belts as a virginity protection device, in the game at least. They were funny to wear, but they get boring pretty quick. I tend to go the stripper route, instead of the chef route, and it just feels depressing to not be able to let 'Lil Wil' bounce to the beat while entertaining folks. :)

For your other thoughts: It would be nice if there was some interaction with Winter, perhaps if you get her affections up, she can tell you of an additional cave area at the lake, that you can explore to find a key for the gold chastity belt.

Not sure if it is an effect of the belts in general or just the gold belt, but the reveal in sex of my cross dressing boi doesn't get any reactions what so ever. Ehh, either way, I am off to go get gangraped a few dozen times and hope one of those whimps can finally tear that stupid belt off.
Good luck, you'll need it, lol

Nuh, don't like the idea of caves with keys or whatnot. Too easy to obtain, unless you get even more stranded if you crew up, which is unlikely. Coming up with something even worse than a golden chastity belt on yer hips is quite an achievement. Also there was a logical reason behind my suggestion. Winter is a collector. Surely there could be a key for some obscure lock in their collection. At the same time having a key generating place would be too darn convenient for the player.

Last edited:

PurityGuy

Apr 12, 2020
I just pondered something, what if reaching a high enough transformation (for example wolf) made you able to whine or howl during an encounter rather than scream or moan or something, with appropriate (or inappropriate) reactions from whatever beast or human is trying to have their way with you? Maybe it wouldnt need to replace anything either, like a cat could perhaps have a sort of Hiss action, with different outcomes depending on the situation.
(And Meow/Mewl. Cow would likely have Moo instead of Moan. Demon could have like a seductive laugh or impish cackle, depending on your attitude, and Angelic could have something like Angelic Giggle, or Soothing Words, or something like that.)

PSA: I have barely played around with Transformations so I dont know if something like this is already implemented, in full or in part, so excuse me if I appear like an idiot with these ideas >w<
Funnily enough, something similar was just added in this last update. It's pretty barebones right now, but Wolves and Cats have a chance to make different vocalizations in their Plead and Demand lines. It doesn't actually affect anything right now, though. It's just flavor text. A Cat using Demand will occasionally "Hiss", for instance.

You shouldn't worry about looking like an idiot when making a request. Vrel seems to love hearing ideas of all sorts from DoL's playerbase. I can promise you he's heard weirder requests. ;)

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Good luck, you'll need it, lol

Nuh, don't like the idea of caves with keys or whatnot. Too easy to obtain, unless you get even more stranded if you crew up, which is unlikely. Coming up with something even worse than a golden chastity belt on yer hips is quite an achievement. Also there was a logical reason behind my suggestion. Winter is a collector. Surely there could be a key for some obscure lock in their collection. At the same time having a key generating place would be too darn convenient for the player.
I do like the idea of Winter haveing a key in the museum or even just Remy having boltcutters. I don't realy care how many hoops we have to jump through i just want an option somewhere to get it off. And as i main a girl i didn't think about not being able to "give milk" as i just worked the tits and got all the milk i needed. I also think you could still sell undies as you could still wear under bottems(the way they got around swimsuits[added last few updates i thought]) i could be way wrong about that but i was still selling undies while i had it. You are right about the photoshots but as all of thoes are random to get i didn't really factor them. I usually play the "pure" path and so saw it as a boon anyway but as Vrel just added horses i REALLY wanted it off so i could cash my PCs v-card with one.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
That's literally impossible without killing, or seriously harming the person.
Her ovaries wouldn't be developed enough to even be removed, so removing them wouldn't do jack shit besides cause her to die early.
Is this fucking marvel movie logic??
Do you know that a newborn female has both ovaries already pretty much developed and containing all the eggs she will ever release in her lifetime, plus many many more?

And yes, prepubescent oophectomies are performed, though admittedly these are very rare procedures.

Reactions: atur

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Do you know that a newborn female has both ovaries already pretty much developed and containing all the eggs she will ever release in her lifetime, plus many many more?

And yes, prepubescent oophectomies are performed, though admittedly these are very rare procedures.
Guys i'm pretty sure snarky comment was ment to be a joke and not spark a IRL argument about womb removal. Just a troll post yo.
Oh and the REAL reason PC cant get preggers yet is because she is just data and the Devs haven't got round to adding it.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Guys i'm pretty sure snarky comment was ment to be a joke and not spark a IRL argument about womb removal. Just a troll post yo.
Oh and the REAL reason PC cant get preggers yet is because she is just data and the Devs haven't got round to adding it.
My comment should also be taken as a jocular reply to a rather hysterical reaction to the initial proposed backstory of the MCs infertility, or a rather peculiar form of fertility. ;)

JenaiyaSovari

Oct 6, 2019
My comment should also be taken as a jocular reply to a rather hysterical reaction to the initial proposed backstory of the MCs infertility, or a rather peculiar form of fertility. ;)
Well, we know that her infertility can't be because she's too young, because "[a]ll characters depicted are at least 18 years of age." ;)

Reactions: blarg0192

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
I think i find a BUG in the Tentacle plains:

Angel transformation extra move: FOCUS, seams it doesn't do absolutely nothing; i mean, I does not reduce arousal one bit as it describes and if it does it does it for so little it's not even useful at all; sorry! maybe i am doing thing bad? or maybe is the bug in the ear? I try and even after it say it reduces arousal next turn MC orgasm and got raped and ...well, was horrendous, had to get out the mirror ASAP... <.<U

This move, in my opinion, should diminish arousal gains for more than the plains add, am i being to unreasonable asking for a bit more "angel power"? and i mean by some big amount to be effective, not a tiny winy bitty bit of the arousal bar, because if this is the case, what is the use of it in this place at all? Sorry if I sound too blunt. my English is really blunt, wish i could say thing and don't saind to harsh, i really apreacite the move though. Adds up for the transformations characters. Cat should had a move too i think ?

Anyway, if it's not much to ask, will really appreciate if this focus command is improved to be more competent, specially for Angel transformed MC. thank you in advance!
------

Another thigh that i will appreciate has a look over, and maybe improved in some way is the coffee at the cafe shop, coffee SHOULD reduce fatigue by a bunch to be effective. how it is right now it only gives a tiny little reduction in fatigue isntead, and this will be okay if you cloud drink more than one cup, but you can only drink one cup the entire day.

My two cents: Okay, i know i give some advise and never heard but i don't mind , i put it here anyway for devs consideration:

Don't know if it's possible to code but coffee should have a inverse effect than the "wasted" bar and work for 8 hours this will REDUCE MC fatigue by 8 hours worth of sleep BUT! will make MC UNABLE to sleep in this time period as the effect is on. Once the 8 hours past the "real" fatigue will add/show up and if its more than the fatigue bar can handle, that EXTRA fatigue will be add to the drunk sidebar tab (groggy drunk with sleep) . Meaning MC will have to sleep the extra fatigue the same way as if he had been drinking. the coffee only reduce the fatigue bar for 8 hours worth of sleep TEMPORARY but the fatigue will add up together with the fatigue added under the effect of coffee. this will work only to help MC not gain stress doing the daily routine wile under fatigue exhaustion, as you all know this raises stress by a bunch. once the caffeine effect wears out (hopefully at the end of the day; player must use the coffee wisely) MC can just sleep it off till the next day.

EXAMPLE
FATIGUE BAR:
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| MC is EXHAUSTED!

FATIGUE BAR UNDER COFFEE (MC takes a coffee)
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| MC is under caffeine! (Coffee push back the fatigue bar to blue and adds a purple bar over it to halt fatigue gains)

FATIGUE BAR AFTER COFFEE EFFECT WEARS OFF (8 hours later)

...AND:

DRUNK/ Drug BAR AFTER COFFEE EFFECT WEARS OFF
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| MC is wasted!

because the fatigue will keep adding up even under the coffee effects and so that extra fatigue comes here, a good ALTERNATIVE maybe isntead of MC gaining fatigue wile working and what not under caffeine the fatigue bar will HALT but all that fatigue will add up in the drug/drunk tab bar instead. you know because its known drinking too much coffee being exhausted can cause a dangerous hallucinating like state I heard...

Another idea: instead of 8 hours for one cup it can be be 1 hour worth of sleep for cup of coffee MC takes, maybe taking up to 8 cups a day in different occasions till Sam say something like, "enough coffee for you for today, got to sleep sometime" or maybe Oder up 1 to 8 cups in a single order? so it can still be one order per day as it is now?

Hope that was understandable... ^^U sorry English not my main.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
So I happened to birth a tentacle with "rare activity". Does this do anything special or does it just mean more money when selling?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I do like the idea of Winter haveing a key in the museum or even just Remy having boltcutters. I don't realy care how many hoops we have to jump through i just want an option somewhere to get it off. And as i main a girl i didn't think about not being able to "give milk" as i just worked the tits and got all the milk i needed. I also think you could still sell undies as you could still wear under bottems(the way they got around swimsuits[added last few updates i thought]) i could be way wrong about that but i was still selling undies while i had it. You are right about the photoshots but as all of thoes are random to get i didn't really factor them. I usually play the "pure" path and so saw it as a boon anyway but as Vrel just added horses i REALLY wanted it off so i could cash my PCs v-card with one.
Hmm, I think a small change could help.
What if the torture demonstrations wreak havoc to chastity belts? Which would make totally sense.
It should still need a few sessions.

Idk how long it takes to wear down a golden one. But I'm about to find out. The hard way.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
So I happened to birth a tentacle with "rare activity". Does this do anything special or does it just mean more money when selling?
The rarer the activity is, the lesser it'll be worth when you'll sell it. You need a level blue of activity to get more cash, and perhaps even green if you're lucky.

Reactions: Midge

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
The rarer the activity is, the lesser it'll be worth when you'll sell it. You need a level blue of activity to get more cash, and perhaps even green if you're lucky.
"Rare activity" is a little confusing without context. At first I thought of something like common/rare/epic/...
But here it means the bugger is rarely active. Which is pretty bad.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
That's literally impossible without killing, or seriously harming the person.
Her ovaries wouldn't be developed enough to even be removed, so removing them wouldn't do jack shit besides cause her to die early.
Is this fucking marvel movie logic??
This is not the case. Vrel is eventually going to put in pregnancy, i've talked with and confirmed with vrel that it will be. He will work on and put pregnancy in after he's finished completely with the farm updates
It seems I really should have added the /s at end. Didn't know I was so convincing with the ovaries stuff.

Just a sidenote, I'm not against people having a decent conversation and asking about a theme with care. I'm even happy to help, even if envolves pregnancy or other spammed themes. Sure it's impossible to read an entire thread. I'm just tired (and many other people) of questions pressuring the devs to add a fetish they want without not caring about the state of the game and if it would work... or most importantly, not even caring to read the previous page.

I'm all forward answering questions for content, as well other fans of the game... but some questions are so "empty" and "bland" that shows 0 care and empathy towards the devs, specially when Vrel actually engages quite a lot with the fans... not to mention the game is completly free.

Sorry if I look somewhat mean, rude and etc, but I don't like people clearly caring only about themselves... I'm just like that. If people cared more about others and think "why this doesn't exist or wasn't applied yet", current shitty 2020 wouldn't exist. You got the idea. I'm pretty sure me and other lurkers around here will happily answer to newer players with decent and structured questions. Even if that envolves pregnancy. I also was a new visitor to the thread at some point after all. I just don't like the easy spam "where this and that". At least say hi, it isn't that hard.

Anyway just my 2 cents. As usual I'll patiently wait for the new releases, as always Vrel and other helpers continue to make this game fun. Sorry if I offended anyone with the rudeness as well.

Last edited:

PurityGuy

Apr 12, 2020
I think i find a BUG in the Tentacle plains:

Angel transformation extra move: FOCUS, seams it doesn't do absolutely nothing; i mean, I does not reduce arousal one bit as it describes and if it does it does it for so little it's not even useful at all; sorry! maybe i am doing thing bad? or maybe is the bug in the ear? I try and even after it say it reduces arousal next turn MC orgasm and got raped and ...well, was horrendous, had to get out the mirror ASAP... <.<U

This move, in my opinion, should diminish arousal gains for more than the plains add, am i being to unreasonable asking for a bit more "angel power"? and i mean by some big amount to be effective, not a tiny winy bitty bit of the arousal bar, because if this is the case, what is the use of it in this place at all? Sorry if I sound too blunt. my English is really blunt, wish i could say thing and don't saind to harsh, i really apreacite the move though. Adds up for the transformations characters. Cat should had a move too i think ?

Anyway, if it's not much to ask, will really appreciate if this focus command is improved to be more competent, specially for Angel transformed MC. thank you in advance!
------

Another thigh that i will appreciate has a look over, and maybe improved in some way is the coffee at the cafe shop, coffee SHOULD reduce fatigue by a bunch to be effective. how it is right now it only gives a tiny little reduction in fatigue isntead, and this will be okay if you cloud drink more than one cup, but you can only drink one cup the entire day.

My two cents: Okay, i know i give some advise and never heard but i don't mind , i put it here anyway for devs consideration:

Don't know if it's possible to code but coffee should have a inverse effect than the "wasted" bar and work for 8 hours this will REDUCE MC fatigue by 8 hours worth of sleep BUT! will make MC UNABLE to sleep in this time period as the effect is on. Once the 8 hours past the "real" fatigue will add/show up and if its more than the fatigue bar can handle, that EXTRA fatigue will be add to the drunk sidebar tab (groggy drunk with sleep) . Meaning MC will have to sleep the extra fatigue the same way as if he had been drinking. the coffee only reduce the fatigue bar for 8 hours worth of sleep TEMPORARY but the fatigue will add up together with the fatigue added under the effect of coffee. this will work only to help MC not gain stress doing the daily routine wile under fatigue exhaustion, as you all know this raises stress by a bunch. once the caffeine effect wears out (hopefully at the end of the day; player must use the coffee wisely) MC can just sleep it off till the next day.

EXAMPLE
FATIGUE BAR:

FATIGUE BAR UNDER COFFEE (MC takes a coffee)
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| MC is under caffeine! (Coffee push back the fatigue bar to blue and adds a purple bar over it to halt fatigue gains)

FATIGUE BAR AFTER COFFEE EFFECT WEARS OFF (8 hours later)

...AND:

DRUNK/ Drug BAR AFTER COFFEE EFFECT WEARS OFF
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| MC is wasted!

because the fatigue will keep adding up even under the coffee effects and so that extra fatigue comes here, a good ALTERNATIVE maybe isntead of MC gaining fatigue wile working and what not under caffeine the fatigue bar will HALT but all that fatigue will add up in the drug/drunk tab bar instead. you know because its known drinking too much coffee being exhausted can cause a dangerous hallucinating like state I heard...

Another idea: instead of 8 hours for one cup it can be be 1 hour worth of sleep for cup of coffee MC takes, maybe taking up to 8 cups a day in different occasions till Sam say something like, "enough coffee for you for today, got to sleep sometime" or maybe Oder up 1 to 8 cups in a single order? so it can still be one order per day as it is now?

Hope that was understandable... ^^U sorry English not my main.
Focus will initially drain just as much arousal as you gain. Do it repeatedly and it will have additional effects. If you last long enough, it will actually let you escape the Tentacle plains entirely. I think the reason it didn't work was because you had an ear slime, as you said.

Reactions: DD2
4.50 star(s) 187 Votes