ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I Realize since the last update that I can only find seed if I wander the weeds carefully. Also mushroom and Artifacts seem to be super rare as well.
It's not only since the update.
There are different pools of events. Harmless like mushrooms and seeds. Dangerous like bears or tentacle roots.
Depending on some factors the RNG-God tends to the one or the other.
"Quickly" vs "Carefully" and day vs night such factors.
I think it's also "allure" (which would include day/night).

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
I Realize since the last update that I can only find seed if I wander the weeds carefully. Also mushroom and Artifacts seem to be super rare as well.
It's not only since the update.
There are different pools of events. Harmless like mushrooms and seeds. Dangerous like bears or tentacle roots.
Depending on some factors the RNG-God tends to the one or the other.
"Quickly" vs "Carefully" and day vs night such factors.
I think it's also "allure" (which would include day/night).
The forest is unique in that its allure check uses a modifier to multiply it depending on which of the options you choose between Quickly, Normally, and Carefully. So, you're seeing the grassy plains seeds can be found in more often when moving carefully because the dangerous events' check is more likely to not trigger when your allure isn't being multiplied by either 3 (Quickly) or 1.5 (Normally).

The check for dangerous events tends to happen before the one for regular events in most areas, so it's less that the "RNG-God" favors one over the other so much as said deity isn't even bothering with the latter if the first one's "succeeded" first.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
...no wonder i can't find the green gem, guess i should had search for it at the start of my game, now allure is too high to find that over bosses (Eden. Black wolf) , tentacle roots or wolves. -.-

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I appreciate the initial response and figured it was sarcasm. I hope I did not seem to be pressuring the dev, it was just a simple question to confirm my suspicions (however I am very happy to hear it's in the plans as I've been having a blast with this game regardless :) ). Also as far as forums go it's rare I post so I'm not aware of the etiquette and I didn't know how else to just jump into the conversation before.

Also if there's a way to search threads on F95 please let me know as I do not see any obvious way of doing so. I definitely did not want to go through 230 pages of a thread to see if someone else asked.

Thank you again. I am open to hugs if you would like some. <3
Np and sorry again if the example I gave wasn't your own. But it's the impression it gives when people here see that kind of spam. If you lurk around the thread for some time you'll understand why.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
...no wonder i can't find the green gem, guess i should had search for it at the start of my game, now allure is too high to find that over bosses (Eden. Black wolf) , tentacle roots or wolves. -.-
I mean, couldn't you dress down or something to lower your allure or do other factors aside from clothing keep it too high on their own?

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
I mean, couldn't you dress down or something to lower your allure or do other factors aside from clothing keep it too high on their own?
The mirror in the player's bedroom at the orphanage should list most of the things affecting their allure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Loopyness

Jun 24, 2018
Can someone explain how sizes work on this game. The wiki says that ass and penis will grow at low purity. However my dick just gets smaller, is the code bugged?

• Haha
Reactions: Richy_The_Gamer

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Can someone explain how sizes work on this game. The wiki says that ass and penis will grow at low purity. However my dick just gets smaller, is the code bugged?
The sizes of the players' body parts, aside from being affected by operations and pills purchasable at the Hospital (which is what I would recommend if you can afford them), are determined passively using growthtimer variables that are... kind of complex? I don't really like their implementation, personally, as they're used for both increases and decreases of size, with which way they affect things determined by whether or not the value stored in the variable is counting down to 0 or counting up to a thousand, at which time they'll finally take effect and respectively grow or shrink the part in question, and then get reset to be further from the value they last reached so that they can resume counting down/up again.

Anyway, here's the run down for dicks without using pills, step by step:
tl;dr: Purity is ultimately a small contributor in the entire thing. Your penis growth, all else equals, is mainly affected by whether or not you've cum inside others more often than they've cum inside you, then by pills, cow transformation, and parasites.

Keep in mind, the code's logic means that body parts grow when the Growth Timer hits 0, and shrink whenever it goes beyond 1,000 or 1,200. So: Urchin parasites grow, Slime parasites shrink.

If you want to be an athletic swimmer with a big butt, you're kind of forced to rely on the new special clothes, although they'll also contribute to shrinking the player's penis. This is because any physique check will contribute to the Bottom Growth Timer variable, so it's practically never allowed to reach 0 unless you're extremely conscious of avoiding them every day. Otherwise, though, Bottom Growth's a lot more straightforward in the way it's affected by Purity, and there are no pills or parasites that affect it. Full cow transformations will help growth here, also.

To reiterate: I have no clue if anything tied to a Growth Timer variable is working as intended. I still recommend you change your Penis or Breast sizes via more reliable means such as the hospital. For butts, though, you're going to have to consider skipping swimming classes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fangii

nenoch

Jul 23, 2017
The forest is unique in that its allure check uses a modifier to multiply it depending on which of the options you choose between Quickly, Normally, and Carefully. So, you're seeing the grassy plains seeds can be found in more often when moving carefully because the dangerous events' check is more likely to not trigger when your allure isn't being multiplied by either 3 (Quickly) or 1.5 (Normally).

The check for dangerous events tends to happen before the one for regular events in most areas, so it's less that the "RNG-God" favors one over the other so much as said deity isn't even bothering with the latter if the first one's "succeeded" first.
I've never found a mushroom, ran into a deer, or found a seed with normal or quick travel in the woods in 2.13.4

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
I've never found a mushroom, ran into a deer, or found a seed with normal or quick travel in the woods in 2.13.4
Are you looking for these at the correct depths in the forest? Keep in mind that discovering a new type of seed gives you an infinite amount of them to plant, so you don't need to (or rather, you can't) find more. So, for reference, the way the game handles Forest depth is as follows:
  • The Outskirts Forest Depth event pool can trigger whenever the player's right at the edge bordering the town (you can enter town or a strange shop here), and up to 4 movements of any type deeper into the Forest
  • The Normal Forest Depth event pool can trigger whenever the player's between 5 and 10 movements of any type into the Forest (you can enter the Lake areas at these depths)
  • The Deep Forest Depth event pool can trigger whenever the player's between 11 and 20 movements of any type into the Forest, at which point they'll be unable to move any deeper
Keeping the previous depths in mind, the following are the depths for the events you've mentioned not seeing, plus some others:
These should all apply for 0.2.13.4. Can you double-check if you've been looking for the random events at the right depths and still had no luck?

Last edited:
Reactions: Fangii

foxXIII

Nov 10, 2019
A neat idea to handle being hunted by eden or black wolf in the forest is if you have a high enough relationship with one of the two they will save you from the other. For example, the wolf will come save you from eden trying to take you captive. Could even have your savior expect a reward for doing it so it's not completely free.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
No it's still possible.
When seeds were invented my beauty was already maxed and I still found them.
Choose the most modest clothes (which will of cause be shredded), cut your hair and search only at daylight.
But I had already befriended Eden and the wolves.

Reactions: DD2

Loopyness

Jun 24, 2018
All right that cleared things up. My character does lot bottom stuff with wolves and brothel. Wished the wiki would had that information. Thanks.

Reactions: Chingonerio

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
The mirror in the player's bedroom at the orphanage should list most of the things affecting their allure.
so i am fuckt!
ladguru
thanks, will try to befrend the wolf and Eden and do all those decrease allure things, sad to have to cut MC hair though, took me 150+ days to get it this lenghty... T_T

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
Added platform heels, side-tie bikini, and micro pleated skirt I didn't found them...
They're only available through a random event on major streets. You also aren't able to pick the colors so once the event proc's you better pray you get the color you want or you're SoL until the event triggers again

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
Are you looking for these at the correct depths in the forest? Keep in mind that discovering a new type of seed gives you an infinite amount of them to plant, so you don't need to (or rather, you can't) find more. So, for reference, the way the game handles Forest depth is as follows:
  • The Outskirts Forest Depth event pool can trigger whenever the player's right at the edge bordering the town (you can enter town or a strange shop here), and up to 4 movements of any type deeper into the Forest
  • The Normal Forest Depth event pool can trigger whenever the player's between 5 and 10 movements of any type into the Forest (you can enter the Lake areas at these depths)
  • The Deep Forest Depth event pool can trigger whenever the player's between 11 and 20 movements of any type into the Forest, at which point they'll be unable to move any deeper
Keeping the previous depths in mind, the following are the depths for the events you've mentioned not seeing, plus some others:
These should all apply for 0.2.13.4. Can you double-check if you've been looking for the random events at the right depths and still had no luck?
That's actually super useful, didn't even know about half these things.

Reactions: Chingonerio
Aug 5, 2019
On the subject of pregnancy, i think having a chance of like twins and stuff would be cool. And depending on the animal the chance for multiples changes. Like wolves have 4 to 6 normally while humans are a 1/250 chance for twins.

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes