Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
All right that cleared things up. My character does lot bottom stuff with wolves and brothel. Wished the wiki would had that information. Thanks.
I mean, the wiki's user run: If anyone explicitly needs it, they have my permission to copy paste and reword any factoids I've posted in here to update outdated or vague info there.

Though, since the game's still in development, what I'm right about today for one version of the game I might be wrong about tomorrow for the next published version. That might be why people haven't been updating the wiki? I don't know.
That's actually super useful, didn't even know about half these things.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Fangii

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
so i am fuckt!
ladguru
thanks, will try to befrend the wolf and Eden and do all those decrease allure things, sad to have to cut MC hair though, took me 150+ days to get it this lenghty... T_T
You can go to the hair salon and get a treatment that makes it grow faster iirc

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
yeah, ive been trying for such a long period of time and gotten nothing. Maybe im just super unlucky. Thanks!
You might want to check if you don't already have the knowledge in your Social window, then.

I know sometimes I've overlooked something because I was mashing the number keys to 'speed things up', at least.

Reactions: AriaZaia

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
You might want to check if you don't already have the knowledge in your Social window, then.

I know sometimes I've overlooked something because I was mashing the number keys to 'speed things up', at least.
You might be my lucky charm because I literally just got it for the first time! It's not that large an event but it had been bugging me for ages that I hadnt gotten it to trigger

JenaiyaSovari

Oct 6, 2019
On the subject of pregnancy, i think having a chance of like twins and stuff would be cool. And depending on the animal the chance for multiples changes. Like wolves have 4 to 6 normally while humans are a 1/250 chance for twins.
Let's wait and see how Vrelnir decides to implement pregnancy. There are more basic questions to be he would need to answer first.
For example, will the MC be able to breed with animals as well as humans?
If yes, will the babies be human, animal, or hybrids?
How long will gestation take?
Who will care for the children while their mother is locked up in a rape dungeon/farm/asylum?
And finally: will children be counted as dependents, thus granting their mother a much-needed tax break?

Reactions: PrinceGriss

nenoch

Jul 23, 2017
Are you looking for these at the correct depths in the forest? Keep in mind that discovering a new type of seed gives you an infinite amount of them to plant, so you don't need to (or rather, you can't) find more. So, for reference, the way the game handles Forest depth is as follows:
  • The Outskirts Forest Depth event pool can trigger whenever the player's right at the edge bordering the town (you can enter town or a strange shop here), and up to 4 movements of any type deeper into the Forest
  • The Normal Forest Depth event pool can trigger whenever the player's between 5 and 10 movements of any type into the Forest (you can enter the Lake areas at these depths)
  • The Deep Forest Depth event pool can trigger whenever the player's between 11 and 20 movements of any type into the Forest, at which point they'll be unable to move any deeper
Keeping the previous depths in mind, the following are the depths for the events you've mentioned not seeing, plus some others:
These should all apply for 0.2.13.4. Can you double-check if you've been looking for the random events at the right depths and still had no luck?
i'm sure. back a few updates ago. when i wonder the woods normal or fast i'd run in to these random events all the time, well once in a great while. with 2.13.4 and 2.13.3 i've ran through the woods all day and night. the only evens i get are snakes,tenticals

Spacetronaut

Apr 16, 2018
No problems ;) Right up at the top of the page on the right is the search box. It will scourer the thread you are on for posts. If you click "forums" first then search, it will do ALL threads.
Ah! Wow. Never would have guessed that, honestly. I just assumed that was an overall website search but as soon as you click on it you get more options. Thank you so much!!

Reactions: Midge

Libidoarg

Jan 1, 2018
How can you unbound your legs when you escape the farm? Done anything still bound it's hard to be in battles.

Last edited:

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
i'm sure. back a few updates ago. when i wonder the woods normal or fast i'd run in to these random events all the time, well once in a great while. with 2.13.4 and 2.13.3 i've ran through the woods all day and night. the only evens i get are snakes,tenticals
If it's still the same game, that would be perfectly normal. Your "beauty" is constantly rising as is the "allure". No matter what you do, over time it gets harder and harder to appear inconspicuous.

Another effect: When I start a new game I have much more experience than my MC. That lets me be much bolder than I should be.
Like: Going for the box and shred the clothes. Again. Screw it. Let's put on a towel and enter the forest! Of course MC comes back naked. So what? But, oh wonder, I could not find any seeds! I did what I told yesterday and - voilà - there are seeds!

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
How can you unbound your legs when you escape the farm? Done anything still bound it's hard to be in battles.
I haven't tried out that content yet and in fact it's been a while since I've played, but you can't unbind yourself once you're in your room at the orphanage? You might have to go into the wardrobe to do it.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Wonder how the ending of the game would look if it had one.
In my opinion, likely something like this.
View attachment 686356
not everyone likes to resolve everything with violence. but i guess some people do, especially the ones that went the defiance path; so guess can be an alternative ending?

speaking of which... the story should have multiple endings to meet every ones criteria and game play, I do believe this will be a monumental task, because this mean the game has to keep track of every of your actions and way of fighting and traits, maybe even feats.

In my case i can think of a ending too. But mine will be a tragic bitter sweet one, one the MC dies but his/her death trigger something in the minds and souls of the people of Lewdville and make them change their evil doing, or! use it in a more positive way. OR...!!! turn MC into a martyr of lust and depravity and get his/her own statue in the church people pray upon to reduce their lust, and maybe have "purifying" town orgies once a month for those who can control their lust as a reward (fuck purity trials) xD And MC, to not end in such a tragic note, can showing as a "apparition" of this orgy if the "Degrees of Lewdity" have been meet and participate in the flesh to gets bukkake head to toe and quench their thirst for lust... till next month...

My little question of the day, why the bathroom rape made by Whitney cronies cause so much stress to MC? it doesn't matter if they endure or submit , stress sky rockets to the point of faint. the only way to more or less endure it is not do ANY actions other that bratty (orange) or non (white) actions. as anything submissive (purple) will raise stress. Still you may end in strained or distress in best case scenario. Is it a bug? or this is superpose to be very traumatic?

Last edited:
Reactions: Richy_The_Gamer

PlecoBeco

Feb 25, 2020
Oh, how the tables have turned. Apparently the game does have something written for a dominant MC, though this is the only time I've seen it.
1591712188436.png

btw, I don't really understand the author's decisions at some points. For example, you can whore yourself out fully way earlier than you can work the gloryholes

Last edited:
Reactions: Richy_The_Gamer

nenoch

Jul 23, 2017
I'm sure. I used to run through the woods all the time with my old save and I did find seeds, artifacts, and etc.
since I started a new save with 2.13.3. the only things I run into if I walk or run are snakes, tentacles, rocks, bad and good wolves. I've only run into other events when going through the woods carefully
If it's still the same game, that would be perfectly normal. Your "beauty" is constantly rising as is the "allure". No matter what you do, over time it gets harder and harder to appear inconspicuous.

Another effect: When I start a new game I have much more experience than my MC. That lets me be much bolder than I should be.
Like: Going for the box and shred the clothes. Again. Screw it. Let's put on a towel and enter the forest! Of course MC comes back naked. So what? But, oh wonder, I could not find any seeds! I did what I told yesterday and - voilà - there are seeds!
thats it. Allure is affecting my ability to get good events

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
thats it. Allure is affecting my ability to get good events
If your allure is set to 1.0 you should still be fine searching for good events in the day time. I literally went in there naked with max beauty and a ton of other things increasing allure and was still able to find artifacts and seeds and springs to make plant clothing. I remember trying to play with allure set higher and it just wasnt good. I was getting hit with rape encounters literally every single step i took

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
If your allure is set to 1.0 you should still be fine searching for good events in the day time. I literally went in there naked with max beauty and a ton of other things increasing allure and was still able to find artifacts and seeds and springs to make plant clothing. I remember trying to play with allure set higher and it just wasnt good. I was getting hit with rape encounters literally every single step i took
Don't you just hate it when you're young lady as beautiful as an elf or a youthful man as handsome as Hercules? You go down the street and jumped by several bands of rapists, molested on the bus, nearly spirited away several times while just trying to get to school. For fucks sake you're not just getting looks you've literally cost the entire city to lose it's collective sanity.

Libidoarg

Jan 1, 2018
I haven't tried out that content yet and in fact it's been a while since I've played, but you can't unbind yourself once you're in your room at the orphanage? You might have to go into the wardrobe to do it.
I tried that but to no avail.

Well that was great the rope got loose and my character is free

Last edited:

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Well, scouring through the code... I think a temporary fix will be to go get into an event that binds you arms, first: Unfortunately, I didn't find any non-automatic events that check for bound feet and legs, they're all checking for either both arms or just the right arm being bound.

However, I'm kind of surprised you escaped the farm without running into any of the unbind widgets in its code. There's quite a few scattered about the random events in there, and not a lot of re-binding outside the intro, so... You got really lucky in an unlucky way, I guess!

Aug 5, 2019
i wonder what transformations are planned. we have cow, angel, fallen angel, succubus/incubus, cat and wolf. I think there's bunny planned, but i think i'd like to see a lizard and a fish/mermaid and a few more "mythical" transformations. Like Kitsune or oni for japanese myth and then a few others too

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes