DD2

Feb 10, 2019
all right... going to try again, this time i put chastity cage, tentacles take MC virginity like it's nothing.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Hello everyone, a little lost here, are there Female Cows/Horses/Centaur in the newest version or not yet?

YeetusChristus

Feb 2, 2020
I've been wondering for a while whether the not so premium mod is still compatible with the latest release or whether it needs updating.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
<Snip> ...

Idk how long it takes to wear down a golden one. But I'm about to find out. The hard way.
So, after a bit of skulduggery I have discovered that the Golden Chastity belt has about 6000 integrity points.
Just for reference your average clothing (shirts, shorts, and such) have about 120 or so integrity points.

So, you will be waiting for quite a while for that belt to be worn down till it breaks. Good luck to you on getting that stupid belt off.

Spacetronaut

Apr 16, 2018
It seems I really should have added the /s at end. Didn't know I was so convincing with the ovaries stuff.

Just a sidenote, I'm not against people having a decent conversation and asking about a theme with care. I'm even happy to help, even if envolves pregnancy or other spammed themes. Sure it's impossible to read an entire thread. I'm just tired (and many other people) of questions pressuring the devs to add a fetish they want without not caring about the state of the game and if it would work... or most importantly, not even caring to read the previous page.

I'm all forward answering questions for content, as well other fans of the game... but some questions are so "empty" and "bland" that shows 0 care and empathy towards the devs, specially when Vrel actually engages quite a lot with the fans... not to mention the game is completly free.

Sorry if I look somewhat mean, rude and etc, but I don't like people clearly caring only about themselves... I'm just like that. If people cared more about others and think "why this doesn't exist or wasn't applied yet", current shitty 2020 wouldn't exist. You got the idea. I'm pretty sure me and other lurkers around here will happily answer to newer players with decent and structured questions. Even if that envolves pregnancy. I also was a new visitor to the thread at some point after all. I just don't like the easy spam "where this and that". At least say hi, it isn't that hard.

Anyway just my 2 cents. As usual I'll patiently wait for the new releases, as always Vrel and other helpers continue to make this game fun. Sorry if I offended anyone with the rudeness as well.
I appreciate the initial response and figured it was sarcasm. I hope I did not seem to be pressuring the dev, it was just a simple question to confirm my suspicions (however I am very happy to hear it's in the plans as I've been having a blast with this game regardless :) ). Also as far as forums go it's rare I post so I'm not aware of the etiquette and I didn't know how else to just jump into the conversation before.

Also if there's a way to search threads on F95 please let me know as I do not see any obvious way of doing so. I definitely did not want to go through 230 pages of a thread to see if someone else asked.

Thank you again. I am open to hugs if you would like some. <3

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I appreciate the initial response and figured it was sarcasm. I hope I did not seem to be pressuring the dev, it was just a simple question to confirm my suspicions (however I am very happy to hear it's in the plans as I've been having a blast with this game regardless :) ). Also as far as forums go it's rare I post so I'm not aware of the etiquette and I didn't know how else to just jump into the conversation before.

Also if there's a way to search threads on F95 please let me know as I do not see any obvious way of doing so. I definitely did not want to go through 230 pages of a thread to see if someone else asked.

Thank you again. I am open to hugs if you would like some. <3
No problems ;) Right up at the top of the page on the right is the search box. It will scourer the thread you are on for posts. If you click "forums" first then search, it will do ALL threads.

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
How does one actually get the Golden Chastity Belt when Searching Pots? Is it random chance or do you have to do something specific?

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
*pokes out of the shadows* I can't wait for the farm to be full of animals, I also really can't wait for pregnancy with animals to be released. UGH THE WAIT. *goes back into the shadows*

• Haha
Reactions: Richy_The_Gamer

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
yunasenna

Wait, do you mean for the MC to get pregnant by the animals, or for the MC to make the animals pregnant? :unsure:

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
Since being taken anally by a horse fills your hunger (I think), shouldnt the Lick the Tip action which ends up with a lot of spunk down the throat do the same UwU :unsure:

JenaiyaSovari

Oct 6, 2019
Since being taken anally by a horse fills your hunger (I think), shouldnt the Lick the Tip action which ends up with a lot of spunk down the throat do the same UwU :unsure:
Hunger is already way too easy to fill, especially since there's nothing else to do at the moment (I prefer being a fat, happy cow. Exercise is for lean beef)
Also, people shouldn't be able to anally consume things. This isn't South Park.

• Haha
Reactions: Swedra and atur

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
yunasenna

Wait, do you mean for the MC to get pregnant by the animals, or for the MC to make the animals pregnant? :unsure:
Why not both ways? ;)
i think grumpy cat means both
Got me down to a peg there. :D ;)
Why not both? I wouldn't mind my wolf boy having some furry babies with an alpha wolf female or my cowgirl having some centaur babies on the farm.

Pregnancy equality for all!!! :p
Damn straight!

Reactions: Midge

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Had an idea. four way with MC, Robin, Whiteney, and Kylar. have them all max max love and high enough lust, and they'll all gang up on you for a fun time.
Would be a stretch to rangle it(personality wise) but i applaude your enthusiasm.
Kylar would be loath to share you. Whiteney, while fine with selling you off, wouldn't like it one bit if it wasn't initiated by them(as shown when one of their friends[stoodges] tries something with you without their permision). And Robin would only go along with it if YOU could convince them(and if their dominance were low).

Last edited:
Reactions: atur and Swedra

nenoch

Jul 23, 2017
I Realize since the last update that I can only find seed if I wander the weeds carefully. Also mushroom and Artifacts seem to be super rare as well.

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes