dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
The question of more dominant options got asked enough times to make it into his FAQ. How many more times does he have to answer it?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
The question of more dominant options got asked enough times to make it into his FAQ. How many more times does he have to answer it?
At least once more ;)
I'd like to know Vrels personal updated thoughts on the subject though.
- FAQ

Last edited:
Reactions: dalzomo

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
You know what, i appologise. I don't know why i've taken such a hard line stance on this issue, but as long as it's added contextualy sound and fits the overall game fine and in an natural way i'm completly fine with the addition of roll revesal or anyother mechanic that Vrel want's to add, even if it's not "for me". I just ask that it's not slapped dashed in with no thought and with what i've already seen of Vrels work i'm confident it would be added fine when ever it's added(if at all). This goes for ANY concept added(or thought about) so once again, i'm sorry. I REALLY enjoy talking about these things though so with that as long as you present a clear reason why so and so could/should be added, i'm willing to discuss.

Deepblume63

Jan 17, 2019
I think i figured it how to reach 1mill coins, its the Buns making mini game, but i only can do 300 ml, i though maybe bigger breast means More ml per turn but my mc has the biggest one but i still see maybe 3ml to 4 ml and not 10ml consistently, how do you get past that

Ryan Waxx

Mar 5, 2018
I'd like to suggest a "living clothes" fetish. We already have something close with the chastity belt getting infected with parasites, but this would be more active. One possible way to implement it would be a special chastity belt or under-costume that covers both tops and bottoms.

About involuntary mechanics: Now, part of the reason not everyone likes the ear-parasites is because if you are concentrating on other content, it can be annoying to get constantly interrupted. In this case, you would control whether it is taking you when it feels like or whether you're in control by "feeding" it by masturbating. If you keep it well-fed, it won't actively assault you and depending on what body part you're feeding it with, it may help body part expansion.

If however you have a masochistic streak (and if you don't, why are you playing this game? =) ), then you can not feed it willingly, in which case it will decide at times to initiate rape attempts, which you can fend off or submit to.

Later, it can be tied into as many events as the author desires, perhaps stimulating or attacking (depending on how recently it fed) you while whitney forces you to give detention blowjobs. Or taking advantage of you when you get stuffed in a locker. Or even getting jealous in some scenarios and beating off an attacker. There are a LOT of possibilities.

Deepblume63

Jan 17, 2019
hey Vrelnir are you planning on overhauling the games look? I know this game strives for "Players Imagination" and its simplistic artstyle, but when youve been playing the game almost everyday it kinda gets repetitive to see my MC looking generic in the "Hscene", what i mean is that i wish the to see that clothes appearance applies to the H-scene, it would be really cool to see my mc have her nerdy glasses and stockings in the h-scenes

Ryan Waxx

Mar 5, 2018
Adding sprites is a lot of work, and Vrelnir already works pretty darn hard. I imagine it will be implemented someday.

Also, every graphical improvement to the existing 2 sexual positions makes it harder to implement more, since it would take a while to bring that one up to the same level of detail.

Reactions: Vrelnir and Midge

PurityGuy

Apr 12, 2020
hey Vrelnir are you planning on overhauling the games look? I know this game strives for "Players Imagination" and its simplistic artstyle, but when youve been playing the game almost everyday it kinda gets repetitive to see my MC looking generic in the "Hscene", what i mean is that i wish the to see that clothes appearance applies to the H-scene, it would be really cool to see my mc have her nerdy glasses and stockings in the h-scenes
You might just be getting your wish for leggings in the combat sprites soon enough.

Adding sprites is a lot of work, and Vrelnir already works pretty darn hard. I imagine it will be implemented someday.

Also, every graphical improvement to the existing 2 sexual positions makes it harder to implement more, since it would take a while to bring that one up to the same level of detail.
Vrelnir does indeed work hard, but he does have some contributors helping out. You're right that every addition makes the addition of both clothing and new positions more difficult, which is something I'm trying to pick away at. My biggest worry is the game's file size and performance though, and I worry that too many sprites at once will harm the experience for mobile users. However, I also know that we shouldn't kneecap ourselves because of this. We may need a "Fewer Sprites" option on startup for people experiencing performance issues.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
...are we talking again MC being the rapist? smh

As far as i can tell, this game is a PTSD simulator the goal of the game is to prevent your MC to lose his/her mental sanity and keep him/her safe in a world that all the odds are against them.
It's up to the player to "play" with your MC state of mind, making him do dangerous things like going out at night (which you are forced to do if you want to meet Baileys unfair quid quotas) and be the victim or try to gain enough points to endure this world by grinding them, that's it.
The most important bars to be aware of is the CONTROL bar and the TRAUMA bar, together with the stress and what cause it.

This is not a shoot'em up game, is a strategy game where your MC is the victim and you HAVE to find ways to protect him/her by cooping with the lewd acts of Lewdville.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
...are we talking again MC being the rapist? smh

As far as i can tell, this game is a PTSD simulator the goal of the game is to prevent your MC to lose his/her mental sanity and keep him/her safe in a world that all the odds are against them.
It's up to the player to "play" with your MC state of mind, making him do dangerous things like going out at night (which you are forced to do if you want to meet Baileys unfair quid quotas) and be the victim or try to gain enough points to endure this world by grinding them, that's it.
The most important bars to be aware of is the CONTROL bar and the TRAUMA bar, together with the stress and what cause it.

This is not a shoot'em up game, is a strategy game where your MC is the victim and you HAVE to find ways to protect him/her by cooping with the lewd acts of Lewdville.
You are not wrong.....however, this is more about adding a new way to "role play" to the game. What you have stated IS the core of the game 100% i guess what we are talking about is if this should be an avenue in the game that players can persue. Like living with the wolves or delving into the dangerous parts of the game as a treasure hunter or even as a basic hoe. Seducing NPCs is already a viable playstyle and with the right setup(skills, attitudes etc) should straight up being a "villian" be added? I mean it's alright to say my PC is an attack helicopter but is more enjoyable if there were in-game mechanics to support this.

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
Hey Vrelnir. It's been awhile and I can see you've been hard at work! Honestly, no disrespect to any other developers out there intended, but you simply are the best. lol. Really love the new body writing system. I heard the next big update after this upcoming farm one was to be a pregnancy one? I'm personally hoping that's true as I think that's the one thing I'm waiting for to do a real solid playthrough. Really looking forward to that one!

Qazex Saw

Feb 6, 2018
Just a random thought I think it'll be kinda cool if at certain locations at certain(or random) times, there was a 'crowd' of people which would change stuff up a bit.
Like maybe crowds at certain places could prevent sneaking by naked, increase chances of someone helping you when attacked or joining in, maybe open up new events, etc.

I mainly had this thought because I was grinding for exhibitionism at the school pool by having the pc masturbate naked at the boy's locker room, and after a few sessions, the locker room just emptied out, the boys apparently having gotten past my naked masturbating pc without either of them noticing the other.

May 18, 2019
Will cuckolding be available?
Probably not. It depends on what exactly you are asking for.

I suggested this to the developer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And they replied this:

On a side note, it is freaking hard to make Robin's lust go up. I can hardly remember ever having them go over two lust bottle (?) thingies, so an event like this would also somewhat help make them lewder in a much shorter span of time.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: atur and Vrelnir

illusionxxx

Jan 13, 2020
Probably not. It depends on what exactly you are asking for.

I suggested this to the developer:

And they replied this:

On a side note, it is freaking hard to make Robin's lust go up. I can hardly remember ever having them go over two lust bottle (?) thingies, so an event like this would also somewhat help make them lewder in a much shorter span of time.

That sounds great IMO, maybe Vrel changed his mind. Let's ask him again. I mean, there's already

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes