Midge

Nov 21, 2019
It's not affected by Attitudes at all though.
Ummm...it is? Usually you will cover with your arms if these Attitude boxes are not ticked, but you will cover with your wings instead if you have them. I have read of one other person who was covering WITH these boxes ticked so it might be a bug.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Ummm...it is? Usually you will cover with your arms if these Attitude boxes are not ticked, but you will cover with your wings instead if you have them. I have read of one other person who was covering WITH these boxes ticked so it might be a bug.
The interface has changed in 0.2.13(?).
It asks "What makes you feel uncomfortable?", so you have to untick the boxes.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
The interface has changed in 0.2.13(?).
It asks "What makes you feel uncomfortable?", so you have to untick the boxes.
Probably, either way you cover up with your arms/wings if set to "this makes me uncomfortable" but if you still cover up when set to "no" then its a bug.

PurityGuy

Apr 12, 2020
Demon Wing Cover.gif Demon Wing Flaunt.gif

The Demon Flaunt images seem to be causing some confusion. The left image should show when the player is exposed and embarrassed, while the right should show when the player is exposed but not embarrassed. Perhaps there should be a way to disable the flaunting images, since many people seem to dislike it.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
The Demon Flaunt images seem to be causing some confusion. The left image should show when the player is exposed and embarrassed, while the right should show when the player is exposed but not embarrassed. Perhaps there should be a way to disable the flaunting images, since many people seem to dislike it.
You pretty much nailed it. The issue here is there is a confusion based on the (understandable) limited sprites and how they have been draw for those 2 different situations, which ended up looking rather similar.

But maybe the solution would not be to straight up disable the wings, but I think they could be drawn differently perhaps? Like more to the sides or something...

Tough personally I think the current way is fine, after you understand the different between the two you can notice that one is clearly exposing herself.

Reactions: atur

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
View attachment 697030 View attachment 697031

Looks to me as if the wings on the right are in the wrong position. (reft/light swap? sign error?)

Idk if it's related, but I now have my own wing problem.
I noticed too late that the purity of my angel was dropping. So she lost her wings. One or two days later she was back to full angel. I got the message about the wings in the morning. But there are no images of wings in the sidebar.
During "combat" I got an error message like a few posts above and if I roll over the wings are back.

Edit: If I don't get an error, there are no wings in doggy mode.

Last edited:

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Bug Report: (android version) 0.2.14.1

I am getting a weird bug on new version. this shows isntead of the image in combat mode... sometimes, but when the image shows the halo is a broken image floating on the upper left, (the park image is also a broken image icon (again)) also in the "characters screen" image it shows the character with halo but there no angel wings. but in the combat scene the wings are there so i guess i haven't lose the angel transformation...

is there a way to see how much points i have to complete angel transformation? Asking because i lose purity because the tentacle monsters so not sure if the wings disappear because lack of points for angel transformation or its a bug.

Aug 14, 2019
Hey! So this is my first post after lurking, but I managed to come across a bug that isn't too hindering to gameplay, but still worrisome.
View attachment 696487
So this happened, ever since my PC got the fallen angel transformation the angel one has stuck even with the continuity into a demon. Not entirely sure what caused this, also had the wolf transformation before till I lost it at Remy's farm.
View attachment 696488
This also happened as soon as I had the angel transformation, it works when I roll over or proceed into any kind of sex, but when its just the PC alone it glitches like this.
Its just a visual issue from some left over code I accidentally left in, its been removed in the current patch, so cant occur again. If you wish, I can leave it in for you as a Easter egg, tho I can fix it if there is another patch or when the next update is released. The other error should be fixed in the latest version, so just make sure ur on the latest patch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vrelnir

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Thanks for the bug fixes!

Now please hear my suggestion on tentacle monsters and the new lubrication feature!

I know the lubricant thing was introduced and i guess many like this feature, but can we leave the tentacle monsters away from this? They are naturally lubricated (I think) so there is no need for them to be halted by not "gaining purchase" Because now is REALLY HARD and ANNOYING to get tentacle raped as they tend to cum before even penetrating because MC is not lubricated enough. So anal pregnancy will be compromised by this monsters (unless pregnancy will be by ALL the tentacles, and not only thick and large) Thanks!

Reactions: Midge

ophiebun

Apr 12, 2020
Its just a visual issue from some left over code I accidentally left in, its been removed in the current patch, so cant occur again. If you wish, I can leave it in for you as a Easter egg, tho I can fix it if there is another patch or when the next update is released. The other error should be fixed in the latest version, so just make sure ur on the latest patch.
I actually thought it was pretty interesting being able to have the angel transformation with the demon, but I honestly don't mind it being gone. Thank you though! For being so on top of it but also making such a fun game :D

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
I set the "Enable anal" feature to "off," so please stop kissing his ass.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Those are my genuine feelings, though!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Edit: So, there's a reason that when I comment here I often ooze positivity towards this game's developer. My negative feelings towards other creators are amplifying my positive feelings towards this one. I'm so used to dealing with bullsh*t. It feels really nice to have a hard working creator who doesn't seem to have any desire to screw me over. Really makes me want to root for them. Anyone who's had to deal with EA's nonsense should relate.
EA is just one example. There's tons of similar creators. Not just game developers, modders. Have you seen what some of the Sims 4 guys try to charge? Some for something as simple as a recoloring. It's ridiculous. Then I find this guy. Working hard an their game, letting people play it for free, showing consistency and reliability. It's a breath of fresh air. Frankly, sometimes I almost feel teary. All the terrible creators make this guy feel like a saint. If only I had money, I'd be one of their supporters in a heartbeat. If I ever make a game or something (which I've considered), I'm going to emulate this type.

Last edited:

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
sadccubus JenaiyaSovari DD2 Thanks for the bug reports!
Big dick problems? Interesting... it might be a bit too much of a nerf for the PC tough since the NPC's will get angry faster in those cases.
It might make things harder, but bigger penises are now a bit easier to keep away.
Honestly, I read that quoted thing there and was about to immediately dismiss it. Though we do have a tattoo system now, could it also do permanent things like scars of various degrees? Like he said, you try doing something extremely dangerous to get out of a fight quickly or you attempt to something very risky in town possibly resulting in catastrophe. These'd potentially give a large amount trauma depending on how they're acquired.
Scars could be incorporated into the body-writing system, but there are no plans to do so. The game has tracked bruising since the first release, but it's hidden from the player and I'm not sure if I want to develop it.
is there a way to see how much points i have to complete angel transformation? Asking because i lose purity because the tentacle monsters so not sure if the wings disappear because lack of points for angel transformation or its a bug.
You can see transformation progress in the Extra Stats tab of the Statistics overlay as of last update.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Those are my genuine feelings, though!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Edit: So, there's a reason that when I comment here I often ooze positivity towards this game's developer. My negative feelings towards other creators are amplifying my positive feelings towards this one. I'm so used to dealing with bullsh*t. It feels really nice to have a hard working creator who doesn't seem to have any desire to screw me over. Really makes me want to root for them. Anyone who's had to deal with EA's nonsense should relate.
EA is just one example. There's tons of similar creators. Not just game developers, modders. Have you seen what some of the Sims 4 guys try to charge? Some for something as simple as a recoloring. It's ridiculous. Then I find this guy. Working hard an their game, letting people play it for free, showing consistency and reliability. It's a breath of fresh air. Frankly, sometimes I almost feel teary. All the terrible creators make this guy feel like a saint. If only I had money, I'd be one of their supporters in a heartbeat. If I ever make a game or something (which I've considered), I'm going to emulate this type.
That's very kind of you to say. Thank you for making my day brighter.
Thanks for the bug fixes!

Now please hear my suggestion on tentacle monsters and the new lubrication feature!

I know the lubricant thing was introduced and i guess many like this feature, but can we leave the tentacle monsters away from this? They are naturally lubricated (I think) so there is no need for them to be halted by not "gaining purchase" Because now is REALLY HARD and ANNOYING to get tentacle raped as they tend to cum before even penetrating because MC is not lubricated enough. So anal pregnancy will be compromised by this monsters (unless pregnancy will be by ALL the tentacles, and not only thick and large) Thanks!
You're welcome!

Tentacles should have an easier time penetrating you now. I'd like to introduce a special extra-large tentacle variant at some point, but the current array should be able to penetrate without lube.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Dunno if it has been asked, but is there currently an option (or in the works) to work at the farm willingly as a hired hand or whatnot instead of enslavement bad time fu?

Semi related: is there a tf or ability to be able to ride the R.O.U.S.'s (Rods of Unusual Size) out there with the masterful aplomb and vim a veteran heroine in a pr0n game aught to have?

At this point, either the P.C. has cracked under the mutlitudes of chaos and indignity, or they just look at the daunting proverbial horsewang, crack their knuckles, limber up, and say *"challenge accepted!"* I far prefer the latter.

Reactions: Richy_The_Gamer

Dazo23

May 19, 2019
Another dark creature roams the streets at night, and can be encountered rarely. Requires severe hallucinations and tentacles enabled.
Ever since 2.12.0 came out ive been trying to get this and still havent, any help would be appreciated.

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes