Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
How about, when getting work done at the hospital, body markings being washed off? Not talking about doc appts, but parasite removal, breast augmentation, and the like.

EDIT: washing at orphanage does not remove body markings. No other option was listed either.

Last edited:

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
How about, when getting work done at the hospital, body markings being washed off? Not talking about doc appts, but parasite removal, breast augmentation, and the like.

EDIT: washing at orphanage does not remove body markings. No other option was listed either.
There are two kinds of markings. Regular and permanent.

Regular markings can be washed off.
Permanent ones disappear randomly at midnight. (to simulate fading)
Not sure if regular ones also have a chance to fade? They should.
Also regular ones do not disappear while swimming or diving. I think they should. Or at least have a chance to.

Maybe the pharmacy could sell some potent solvent to get rid of the permanent markings?
And the cheaper variant leaves you totally pished.

Where does the MC store the pepper spray when completely nude? Will the world ever know? :D
I guess that's the very last mystery about DoL that gets solved. :)

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
-regular pen makings can be wash out in any bath/shower, even washing your face in the school bathroom will remove them if you have any on your face.
-permanent pen markings disappear with a 50/50% chance at midnight
-Tattoos like the "slave" "#number (by the way mine is 163)" and "cattle brand" which are tattooed on you against your will can only be removed at the hospital for 4K quids, removing all this is 12K so i rather leave them on than removing them, more because no warranties you wont get cough again and send to the places they put it on you AGAIN.

Speaking of permanent tattoos, shouldn't this one bring some sort of repercussions to the MC? I was exited when i see a wanted poster with the image of MC in a ally, i though either the underground brothel or the farm was after MC, but turn out was only the police.

My suggestion can be that maybe one of the "rapist NPC" or the "hooded people" turn out to be a hire agent to recover slaves and/or cattle so after rape (because they do that for fun) they will act like the police do in the hospital, so MC has the option to seduce, run or be capture and send again to one of this places ...I know is annoying, but there should be some sort of repercussion and this tattoos are a cause of stress for the MC letting him/her know that he wont ever be 100% free UNLESS! he/she removes the tattoos because this is what gives them away. AND even removing them will be a risk as Dr. Harper is in the obligation to call the farm or the slavish if he has to do this, so MC will have to run from them one last time (if any) after his tattoo removal operation has ended. thanks for hearing my suggestion!

---
Thanks for the transformation statistics! and I got a question: what does the "manifestation" stands for on each transformation?
for example my Angel transformation is at 75points (i understand that minimum to transform is 50) but my angel manifestation is at 6, what does this number mean?

Last edited:
Reactions: Leo Humilis

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Thanks for the transformation statistics! and I got a question: what does the "manifestation" stands for on each transformation?
for example my Angel transformation is at 75points (i understand that minimum to transform is 50) but my angel manifestation is at 6, what does this number mean?
As i understand it, it's your wings and halo etc. Not exactly sure how it works.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
As i understand it, it's your wings and halo etc. Not exactly sure how it works.
There are two values for each TF. (except for Fallen, that's a special case)

The first value counts the events which put you further down this TF or back.
They are clamped between 0 and 100 and count down each midnight.
For each TF there are several rules when to count up.
"Angelicness" counts up at midnight if you are a virgin, completely pure and no demon. (virginal demon? would be quite a feat!)
"Wolfiness" counts up every time sperm is exchanged with a wolf.
And so on.

The second value "manifestation" signals the actual level of TF.
All TFs have 6 levels (again except Fallen) so 6 means full TF and 0 none.
At each level you get part of the TF features, like fangs, itching back or scalp, ears, halo, wings... until you have everything at 6.
The levels switch at midnight when you are far enough down this path and all conditions are met. (like only one animal TF at once)
The switching points are different for each TF.
Angel and cat switch at 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50.
Wolf, demon and cow switch at 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30.
So it takes 50 days of perfect purity for an angel, while wolf could be done in week.

I hope that was not too confusing...

Waphles

Jan 9, 2019
I hope that was not too confusing...
That was a perfect explanation of those features. Thanks. Follow up question.

You mentioned that you can only have one animal TF level at a time. Let's say you are 100 and 6 for Wolf, and then you are sent to the farm for not paying rent. You're at 30~ cow by the time you leave, some Wolf features went a away. Will no cow features appear until Wolf is back at zero?

Also, are animal + non-animal transformations possible, like full Wolf+demon or something? Not that've even figured out how to start demon yet, assuming it has something to do with the church.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
You mentioned that you can only have one animal TF level at a time. Let's say you are 100 and 6 for Wolf, and then you are sent to the farm for not paying rent. You're at 30~ cow by the time you leave, some Wolf features went a away. Will no cow features appear until Wolf is back at zero?
You can collect as much Wolfiness/Cattiness/Bovinity as you can.
But only one can manifest. As long you still have 1 point in wolf manifestation you will not become a cow.

Also, are animal + non-animal transformations possible, like full Wolf+demon or something? Not that've even figured out how to start demon yet, assuming it has something to do with the church.
You can have one divine and one animal TF. All combinations should be possible.
And a wolf-demon is a hell hound^^

Reactions: Vrelnir

Waphles

Jan 9, 2019
You can have one divine and one animal TF. All combinations should be possible.
Is Angel-Wolf possible then? If Angel requires virginity and Wolf requires exchange of fluids? Unless just oral/anal counts. Seems tough to achieve anyway.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Is Angel-Wolf possible then? If Angel requires virginity and Wolf requires exchange of fluids? Unless just oral/anal counts. Seems tough to achieve anyway.
Yes. It is tough. You need that sperm in you(all 3 holes are valid) which suspends your purity gain(or minus it) for that day.
can't you get wolf transformation just from eating a ton of wolfshrooms?
Yes you can. Same with the cat, you can get it from "cream" buns at the cafe, teasing dogs and from cat sperm. I'm guessing eating grass does a similar effect for the cow but it could just be your"docileness"(i forget what it's called). Also wearing the cow bell stops you from losing the cow TF points so you can say as a cow in the city.

Kokuryu1

May 20, 2018
I guess being a bit newer here, I'm not sure if I can search to see if anyone asked, but I can't seem to figure out how (while playing as a male) to get female characters to preform oral on me. Or is it just random? I'm playing on mobile.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Can you gain transformation points from having sex with female animals? They don't give you sperm obviously but it seems weird that only male animals would count. Secondly does animal transformation decay by 1 a day? so if you get up to 50 for cat and have to fall all the way back to 0 before you stop being a cat you'd stay a cat for 50 days assuming you didn't ever pick up anymore points?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I guess being a bit newer here, I'm not sure if I can search to see if anyone asked, but I can't seem to figure out how (while playing as a male) to get female characters to preform oral on me. Or is it just random? I'm playing on mobile.
Random.
Can you gain transformation points from having sex with female animals? They don't give you sperm obviously but it seems weird that only male animals would count. Secondly does animal transformation decay by 1 a day? so if you get up to 50 for cat and have to fall all the way back to 0 before you stop being a cat you'd stay a cat for 50 days assuming you didn't ever pick up anymore points?
If you cum in them it counts towards your TF points.
Yes, there is no "quick way" to lose TF points.

Reactions: Kokuryu1

Batface

Nov 24, 2019
Thanks for the answer for my previous question, and where is the lake ruins? Need to get there to find for lichen

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Thanks for the answer for my previous question, and where is the lake ruins? Need to get there to find for lichen
After school there's a group of students outside the front gate that may invite you to the lake in the forest. You'll have to swim a bit further in the lake before the option to dive appears.

Batface

Nov 24, 2019
After school there's a group of students outside the front gate that may invite you to the lake in the forest. You'll have to swim a bit further in the lake before the option to dive appears.
Ahhh, never tried to swim before, thanks mate.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
The "manifestation" has to drop to 0. In case of a cat that means your "Cattiness" has to drop only to 24.

And yes afaik all TFs only ever drop by 1 at midnight. At least in the current version.

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes