DD2

Feb 10, 2019
payment stall at 4K, but you don't need to pay bailey anymore if you can beat her to orgasm and are impervious to pain. or at least that is my MC super powers. xD

• Haha
Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Is there a point where Bailey does NOT double her payment? :confused: My next payment is £2,000.
Better start selling your PCs body :).

A couple of questions, is it viable to farm plants in all the locations (wolf cave, asylum, lake) in addition to the orphanage, or is it a waste of time. Also what can you do with the empty shop at the mall?

Last edited:

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Better start selling your PCs body :).

A couple of questions, is it viable to farm plants in all the locations (wolf cave, asylum, lake) in addition to the orphanage, or is it a waste of time. Also what can you do with the empty shop at the mall?
At the Orphanage with the spring unlocked i get ruffly 170-200 plants every 10 days.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Dunno if it has been asked, but is there currently an option (or in the works) to work at the farm willingly as a hired hand or whatnot instead of enslavement bad time fu?

Semi related: is there a tf or ability to be able to ride the R.O.U.S.'s (Rods of Unusual Size) out there with the masterful aplomb and vim a veteran heroine in a pr0n game aught to have?

At this point, either the P.C. has cracked under the mutlitudes of chaos and indignity, or they just look at the daunting proverbial horsewang, crack their knuckles, limber up, and say *"challenge accepted!"* I far prefer the latter.
Consensual and profitable farm work is planned.

Prodigious size alone should not dissuade your character as of the most recent update.
@Vrelnir - Very cool, I like the risk reward things, maybe in addition to weapons you could have environmental stuff to use like trying to throw dirt in their eyes if you are in the forest and places like that and try to run or fight, but if you fail it is so much worse for your MC.

Also the thing about bruises, would be a cool option to have a system not so much to show it, but have a minimum pain value to each injury you sustain, even stuff like being spanked in detention should be painful for multiple days to a certain degree. Every time you sit down a school it should make your character hurt so at some point you are forced to stay home or be violated because you can't do anything in fights.

Perhaps even have your MC addicted to pain, you get people like that in real life, have pain effect other stats in a positive way, or increase the pain threshold in fights.

Also a mechanic for your clothes to get dirty/stinky would be fun, make it so you have to wash your clothes which costs you money. If you go to school in unclean clothes you get bullied and thrown and thrown swimming pool or forced in the shower with your clothes on, stuff like that. Could also increase animals like wolves finding / fighting you.
Thanks for the ideas. I like the thought of options based on the environment.

Perhaps spanking should be a special case regarding injuries. The aftermath is often part of the fetish.

They can't become addicted to pain exactly, but your character can become a masochist, increasing their pain tolerance by becoming aroused by it instead.

As for unclean clothing, it isn't planned. I think semen and slime on the body handle that side of things well.
Speaking of permanent tattoos, shouldn't this one bring some sort of repercussions to the MC? I was exited when i see a wanted poster with the image of MC in a ally, i though either the underground brothel or the farm was after MC, but turn out was only the police.

My suggestion can be that maybe one of the "rapist NPC" or the "hooded people" turn out to be a hire agent to recover slaves and/or cattle so after rape (because they do that for fun) they will act like the police do in the hospital, so MC has the option to seduce, run or be capture and send again to one of this places ...I know is annoying, but there should be some sort of repercussion and this tattoos are a cause of stress for the MC letting him/her know that he wont ever be 100% free UNLESS! he/she removes the tattoos because this is what gives them away. AND even removing them will be a risk as Dr. Harper is in the obligation to call the farm or the slavish if he has to do this, so MC will have to run from them one last time (if any) after his tattoo removal operation has ended. thanks for hearing my suggestion!

---
Thanks for the transformation statistics! and I got a question: what does the "manifestation" stands for on each transformation?
for example my Angel transformation is at 75points (i understand that minimum to transform is 50) but my angel manifestation is at 6, what does this number mean?
Thanks for the suggestions. I've been thinking of existing events where recapture sequences could be worked in. I'd originally planned for the PC to be marked as "on the run" following an escape from the asylum, but pushed it back for time.

Your manifestation is the "tier" you've reached in that particular transformation, from 1 to 6.
how do i get to the farmer?
The easiest way to reach Remy's farm is by investigating the van at the bus station.
I would like to give a sugestion!

It would be nice to have another way to constantly increase arousal. I say another because tecnically there are two alreadly: the "lustfull" trait (that increase very little) and the parasites (that are a "no no" for those that don't like, but that also usually end up depleting the PC sensibility in a way that they too end up increasing the arousal very slowly). But i think it would be nice to have maybe a couple more.

Let me be clear that i mean something that woul *really* increase arousal. Like, you can't even give 3 steps before cumming like crazy. Yes, that could be anoying to some, and that's why i would give 3 suggestions:

First: a trait. Maybe some evolution of the "lustfull" trait. To be quite honest, i find a bit punishing that one of the traits you gain from fucking too much is that your arousal increases more slowly. Yes, it gives a boost to stress once you do orgasm, but by that point i don't think you will be even having problems managing your stress/trauma, so to me the traits sounds more like a punishment than a reward :(

Second: a toy. Like i said, many people would find cumming every step to be annoying, so something that could very easy be equiped and unequiped sound a good way to manage it. Put a toy inside and your arousal increases like crazy. Take it out, and everything is back to normal.

Third: a tattoo. Maybe both prior suggestions are a bit extreme. In one it would me a permanent feature of your character, while in the other you could just take the toy off at any moment. So maybe something in between. A "lust tattoo" (maybe a womb one, yes please?) that increases your arousal like crazy (maybe even with a "corruption" bar like the slimes! In fact, it could very well act like the ear slime to those that don't like parasites), but you can always spend 3k to remove it (so not as easy as the toy suggestion).
Thanks for your thoughts.

Sex toys will give more options for + arousal effects. Along with traits and parasites, you should be able to cum quite frequently.

Too much + arousal could make certain events impossible to "win". Perhaps this is okay.

I like the idea of womb tattoos. The existing pubic heart kinda fills the niche, but I may add a proper one.
Man, I am really glad I found this. Been playing it on and off for almost half a year now.
I'm glad you're enjoying it!
Noticed a few oddities with swimsuits (female PC, starting school swimsuit):
  1. When you "get dressed" (for example in school or at the lake) and were wearing an outfit with no underwear you keep the swimsuit on instead of going commando again. Currently makes no sense as the PC never protests or gets molested when changing into the swimsuit in the first place, which requires you to get buck naked whether you're wearing underwear or not. I would also like a proper "locker" style clothing customisation menu at the forest lake, even if it remains restricted to the pieces you (implicitly) bring with you.
  2. While walking through the forest wearing my swimsuit due to the aforementioned issue the swimsuit bottom "snagged on a branch" and "was torn off". Maybe I am thinking of the wrong type but I was under the impression this was a one-piece swimsuit which wouldn't just come off below the waist. After obtaining a second one I am now able to mix&match which looks janky but maybe it's actually supposed to be a two-piece set after all, otherwise that's a weird layering bug. So far I have also been too dumb to figure out how to get the bottom half fixed at the tailor or replaced (the clothing store only seems to sell a full "school swimsuit for girls" suggesting it is in fact a single piece of clothing)
  3. This might apply to all underwear but during the above snagging incident my PC was also wearing her starting white sundress. I suppose she might be lifting up her skirt or something but even then how do you manage to snag your underwear so badly it gets torn off???
Thanks for informing me. The tree branches can phase through clothes at the moment in order to get to your knickers, which is peculiar.
Hey, my favorite event so far is the one in which you suck a woman's breast for money and she strokes your dick. Do you intend to extend that event?
There are no plans to extend that event, but I'm open to ideas and there's room for similar scenes elsewhere.

Reactions: DD2
May 25, 2019
"Scars could be incorporated into the body-writing system, but there are no plans to do so. The game has tracked bruising since the first release, but it's hidden from the player and I'm not sure if I want to develop it."

I would like to see bruises actually

Reactions: JenaiyaSovari

WillNegates

Oct 5, 2018
I see that horses are in the patch notes, but I find no mention of them in the comments and nothing on the wikis. Have they been removed or something? Is the area they're in unreachable or something? Is there even a way to encounter one?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I see that horses are in the patch notes, but I find no mention of them in the comments and nothing on the wikis. Have they been removed or something? Is the area they're in unreachable or something? Is there even a way to encounter one?
Horses are at the Farm which you can get to in 3 ways. Not pay Bailey enough times and eventually you get sold off, help move boxes for a shady person in a street event(random random), or check out a van at the Bus/Train terminal. Don't know why the wiki aint got stuff about it might not be updated on that.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Had a thought, figured I'd make with the asking. Is it possible to combine transformations, to a degree? For example, in regards to working on the farm the obvious go to is being milked and moooving the sexy times along in a bovine fashion, but the thought of giving up the delicious headpats from the fellow orphen as a kitty seems terribly unlikely meow.

Speaking of-- if working there for sexy times and profit is indeed in the works, is there potential for dragging significant others such as Robin into the works, or hiring fellow orphens down the line?

Not gonna lie, the idea of the MC and Robin being milked side by side is pretty danged hawt, and no amount of lemonade stand beverages are gonna quench that fire.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Speaking of scars, while I'm not particularly fond of them (not in a way like I wouldn't want them to be "mechanic-ized" or anything), I DID wonder how we could keep going through so much, and we just come out alright every time after a simple trip to the hospital or so. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

May 18, 2019
Had a thought, figured I'd make with the asking. Is it possible to combine transformations, to a degree? For example, in regards to working on the farm the obvious go to is being milked and moooving the sexy times along in a bovine fashion, but the thought of giving up the delicious headpats from the fellow orphen as a kitty seems terribly unlikely meow.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to combine beastial transformations, so cat/cow hybrid is not possible. However, it is possible to combine beastial transformations with divine transformations, so you can very much be an angelic/demonic cat.

Last edited:

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Horses are at the Farm which you can get to in 3 ways. Not pay Bailey enough times and eventually you get sold off, help move boxes for a shady person in a street event(random random), or check out a van at the Bus/Train terminal. Don't know why the wiki aint got stuff about it might not be updated on that.
I thought that the 'horse' label was misplaced when I was humped by a centaur. Never saw any actual horses.

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes