Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Gotcha. Thx.

Had just escaped from Eden. Harper turned me over to the cops which placed me in the pillory. Funny thing, I was searching for the black box before Eden found me. *sigh*

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Question: Can you go futanari?

So while creating my character I noticed that you can only choose male and female, I also checked if you can have a penis while female and I couldn't. So is there any way to have a futanari MC? Like carrying all the packages, boobs, dick , pussy and all.
Nope! It's one of the most asked for things though next to preggers, but Vrel said it's on the todo list. Exactly WHEN though is anyones guess.

Reactions: Vrelnir

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
I would like to give a sugestion!

It would be nice to have another way to constantly increase arousal. I say another because tecnically there are two alreadly: the "lustfull" trait (that increase very little) and the parasites (that are a "no no" for those that don't like, but that also usually end up depleting the PC sensibility in a way that they too end up increasing the arousal very slowly). But i think it would be nice to have maybe a couple more.

Let me be clear that i mean something that woul *really* increase arousal. Like, you can't even give 3 steps before cumming like crazy. Yes, that could be anoying to some, and that's why i would give 3 suggestions:

First: a trait. Maybe some evolution of the "lustfull" trait. To be quite honest, i find a bit punishing that one of the traits you gain from fucking too much is that your arousal increases more slowly. Yes, it gives a boost to stress once you do orgasm, but by that point i don't think you will be even having problems managing your stress/trauma, so to me the traits sounds more like a punishment than a reward :(

Second: a toy. Like i said, many people would find cumming every step to be annoying, so something that could very easy be equiped and unequiped sound a good way to manage it. Put a toy inside and your arousal increases like crazy. Take it out, and everything is back to normal.

Third: a tattoo. Maybe both prior suggestions are a bit extreme. In one it would me a permanent feature of your character, while in the other you could just take the toy off at any moment. So maybe something in between. A "lust tattoo" (maybe a womb one, yes please?) that increases your arousal like crazy (maybe even with a "corruption" bar like the slimes! In fact, it could very well act like the ear slime to those that don't like parasites), but you can always spend 3k to remove it (so not as easy as the toy suggestion).

Reactions: DD2

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
I pretty much like those sugestion there, and speaking of sugestions i find one in 4chan /d game thread:

i wish a scene where MC wakes up by a oral giving Robin...
I mean base on Robin's lust (which is always very low for some reason) ...MC waking you up with Robin performing a fellatio o cunnilingus will be AWESOME! also because this will be very hard to get gaining a stunning amount of benefit will be appreciated as well:
---Trauma ---Stress +++Control

i don't think is hard to code, it could be like the wet dream, but in this case will be Robbin performing oral to MC and he wakes up cumming in her mouth; Robins Lust is VERY HARD TO RAISE, so this happening maybe even more rare than the red moon. but in any case a nice touch and maybe show how much Robin loves MC.

Question: Can you go futanari?

So while creating my character I noticed that you can only choose male and female, I also checked if you can have a penis while female and I couldn't. So is there any way to have a futanari MC? Like carrying all the packages, boobs, dick , pussy and all.
for now your best bet is start as a male MC

Midge what? This question is hardly ever asked, as far as i can tell... maybe i am not fallowing the thread closely... but I am glad to see someone else other than me asking it once and wile, the pregnant one is like in ever page, that is true. To think i wouldn't want to see pregant MC... but don't tell anyone.

Anyway, a futanari character is extremely hard to code as what Vrelnir said when i ask many moons ago as each gender have their specific pronouns and also once you show the penis every NPC identify you as a boy. So as far as i can tell the more content the game gets in the less likely we will get a futanari character. T__T

But if miracles exist and we one day get one, all i can tell is a Angel futa will be nearly impossible to get unless you live forevver with a chastity belt as how easy will be to lose virginity. a demon one will be easy to get i guess... I wouldn't mind to play the game in ultra hard with a angel futanari. xD

I think i suggest once to make the futanari a special transformation you can combine with any MC currently has, and let the people (NPC) identify MC as what gender stat was , start as a girl be a girl futanari and if started as a boy a boy futanari (bet most will start as a girl though) so this will solve the pronouns game.
what can make MC a futanari? well guess this depends on the transformation it currently has and it must be grinding so no accidental futanari can happen.
For devil, get raped by cathullu 50 times the 50th time you will be asked if you want to become futa.
For angel, Pray to become futanari 50 times, that is 50 hours of praying!
wolf, IDK... something ! same for Cat and Cow. My two cents!

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Midge what? This question is hardly ever asked, as far as i can tell... maybe i am not fallowing the thread closely... but I am glad to see someone else other than me asking it once and wile, the pregnant one is like in ever page, that is true. To think i wouldn't want to see pregant MC... but don't tell anyone.
It's not as prevalent over here as much as it was but i also follow over on the blogspot comments where it shows up frequently so i combine both threads to get the 5 most asked for things.
1) Pregnancy
2)More dominant/role reversal options
3)futanari for PC
4)More Whitney/Robin/Kylar(these more then other NPCs)
5)Sex toys
Peeps also ask for pubic hair, alternate homes and getting rid of Bailey but no where near what these ones are asked for.

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
Is it possible to unlock the ability to walk around town in the daytime naked without being in the hiding mode? I figured it would be when I unlocked the ability to uncheck the box to not be uncomfortable when naked, but apparently not.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Can you please expand apon this so we can see how you got to this conclusion? In what way is it not contrary nor detremental, i actually want to know so please don't just hand wave this question please. If you are just talking about having more options in consensual encounters then i agree, but if you are talking about "roll reversal" or "turning the tables" please provide the beniffits of adding it besides "to satisfy some peeps".

In what way it IS contrary or determental? YOU go an explain that. IF you make the claim a suggestion will ruin the game, then you need something to back that up.
How is SUGGESTING your girfriend a sex position/act breaking this game design? How it is an agressive act?

Dammit, I fee my IQ draining simply from being here

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
Is it possible to unlock the ability to walk around town in the daytime naked without being in the hiding mode? I figured it would be when I unlocked the ability to uncheck the box to not be uncomfortable when naked, but apparently not.
By unchecking the box, you allow for things like walking around freely at night and being able to enter the strip club and brothel wearing less than modest clothing. I'm sure there's other things as well but usually the first thing I do is grind up exhibition so I can uncheck those boxes.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
I really like the idea of being able to casually stroll around in barely decent clothing like thongs, or even nothing at all. I've never had that much exhibition though.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Noticed a few oddities with swimsuits (female PC, starting school swimsuit):
  1. When you "get dressed" (for example in school or at the lake) and were wearing an outfit with no underwear you keep the swimsuit on instead of going commando again. Currently makes no sense as the PC never protests or gets molested when changing into the swimsuit in the first place, which requires you to get buck naked whether you're wearing underwear or not. I would also like a proper "locker" style clothing customisation menu at the forest lake, even if it remains restricted to the pieces you (implicitly) bring with you.
  2. While walking through the forest wearing my swimsuit due to the aforementioned issue the swimsuit bottom "snagged on a branch" and "was torn off". Maybe I am thinking of the wrong type but I was under the impression this was a one-piece swimsuit which wouldn't just come off below the waist. After obtaining a second one I am now able to mix&match which looks janky but maybe it's actually supposed to be a two-piece set after all, otherwise that's a weird layering bug. So far I have also been too dumb to figure out how to get the bottom half fixed at the tailor or replaced (the clothing store only seems to sell a full "school swimsuit for girls" suggesting it is in fact a single piece of clothing)
  3. This might apply to all underwear but during the above snagging incident my PC was also wearing her starting white sundress. I suppose she might be lifting up her skirt or something but even then how do you manage to snag your underwear so badly it gets torn off???

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
In what way it IS contrary or determental? YOU go an explain that. IF you make the claim a suggestion will ruin the game, then you need something to back that up.
How is SUGGESTING your girfriend a sex position/act breaking this game design? How it is an agressive act?

Dammit, I fee my IQ draining simply from being here
I thought you were talking about "roll reversal" not just domestic stuff which i agreed with adding and even said that Vrel is going to add more options from what i've read from him. If you followed that thread a bit more before writing this you would have seen that and i flipped on the issue and put my reasoning there like 3 posts below that one. I just wanted to know YOUR reasons for thinking like this in the first place as YOU didn't back up what YOU had posted. And if your IQs dropping maybe stop bashing it against the keyboard.
Here it is again
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Meh21

Jun 10, 2017
Hey, my favorite event so far is the one in which you suck a woman's breast for money and she strokes your dick. Do you intend to extend that event?

• Haha
Reactions: Cul
4.50 star(s) 187 Votes