ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
So is the farm accessible solely through not paying Bailey 3 times or is it accessible in other ways?
There's a van inside the bus station. But that's a temporary hack.

Then there's a random event when you are asked to unload a van. This can end up in an abduction.

Reactions: Vrelnir

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Dunno if it has been asked, but is there currently an option (or in the works) to work at the farm willingly as a hired hand or whatnot instead of enslavement bad time fu?
Semi related: is there a tf or ability to be able to ride the R.O.U.S.'s (Rods of Unusual Size) out there with the masterful aplomb and vim a veteran heroine in a pr0n game aught to have?
At this point, either the P.C. has cracked under the mutlitudes of chaos and indignity, or they just look at the daunting proverbial horsewang, crack their knuckles, limber up, and say *"challenge accepted!"* I far prefer the latter.
A PC owned farm is in the works i believe.
High enough skill in the orifice you want to use + wetness/lube, maybe demon and masochist might help for the pain.
Up to you! That's the beauty of the sandbox RPG. Mine looks at it with a quiet dignity and a "you gotta do what you gotta do" attitude.
Ever since 2.12.0 came out ive been trying to get this and still havent, any help would be appreciated.
Just roam the streets at night with high beauty and allure, the bloodmoon might help also.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
So, there's not really any content where you're not submissive, is there?
The Wolf stuff. Any of the normal jobs. The brothel stuff. All the skullduggery stuff. To be honest it's mostly either sub or equal footing stuff. You CAN just go around bashing peeps but there is no real content(or rather not alot) writen for that play style yet. So there is actually heaps that isn't "sub" dependent, it just depends on how you play/view it.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
@Vrelnir - Very cool, I like the risk reward things, maybe in addition to weapons you could have environmental stuff to use like trying to throw dirt in their eyes if you are in the forest and places like that and try to run or fight, but if you fail it is so much worse for your MC.

Also the thing about bruises, would be a cool option to have a system not so much to show it, but have a minimum pain value to each injury you sustain, even stuff like being spanked in detention should be painful for multiple days to a certain degree. Every time you sit down a school it should make your character hurt so at some point you are forced to stay home or be violated because you can't do anything in fights.

Perhaps even have your MC addicted to pain, you get people like that in real life, have pain effect other stats in a positive way, or increase the pain threshold in fights.

Also a mechanic for your clothes to get dirty/stinky would be fun, make it so you have to wash your clothes which costs you money. If you go to school in unclean clothes you get bullied and thrown and thrown swimming pool or forced in the shower with your clothes on, stuff like that. Could also increase animals like wolves finding / fighting you.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Oh one slight bug, if you try to change into swimming shorts inside the changing room using the locker they will kick you out, but if you set the shorts as swimming and don't use the locker they are fine with it.

Also after you finish swimming you get no option to wait for either the girls or boys to leave, you have to enter a changing room then exit it for it to appear.

Causes a few problem when you lose your swimming suit and you get given the swimwear of the opposite gender.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vrelnir

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Also after you finish swimming you get no option to wait for either the girls or boys to leave, you have to enter a changing room then exit it for it to appear.

Causes a few problem when you lose your swimming suit and you get given the swimwear of the opposite gender.
Hmm, cannot check right now, it's Xmas holiday^^.
In my last life I traveled the cross-dresser path. So swimming lessons were always a fickle thing.
Ok, that was 0.2.12 and 0.2.13. But I think there was always the "grab some towels" option. ... which I didn't always take because the index finger was faster than the eye ...

Shuichi_Akai

Dec 16, 2017
I never played html games like this and therefore wanted to give it a try and boy..!!! I realized that i missed out big time by not playing this earlier. I would have never imagined how vast and creative such simple looking game could be. I love how free our actions and decisions are and how many possibilities this game provides (way to much to explore everything it seems). It actually feels like a game, rather than a "quick jerk off game" like most of the h-games here. The only downside is, there are no bgm/sounds.. Idk if this is even possible since it's a html game(i have no knowledge of that don't judge me :oops:), but some ambiance sounds in the background for different locations would give the game more life into it.

Oct 17, 2018
Are there any plans for pregnancy, from humans and monsters/animals?

And are there plans for an overhall of swarming? Like internal shots of it?

illusionxxx

Jan 13, 2020
Love the sprites for the new clothes but they seem to revert to default once penetration happens, or when in missionary position

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Love the sprites for the new clothes but they seem to revert to default once penetration happens, or when in missionary position
That's normal.
It's a lot of work to draw all theses variations of images. So some of them always lag behind.

• Angry
Reactions: atur

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Hmm, cannot check right now, it's Xmas holiday^^.
In my last life I traveled the cross-dresser path. So swimming lessons were always a fickle thing.
Ok, that was 0.2.12 and 0.2.13. But I think there was always the "grab some towels" option. ... which I didn't always take because the index finger was faster than the eye ...
For me the main problem is when the swimming lesson ends you have two options boys changing rooms or girls changing rooms...

If you left your clothes in the girls changing rooms and you are in boys swimming shorts if you enter the girls changing rooms they think you are a boy, there is no options to get towels, the only thing you can do is enter and leave the boys changing room, then you can wait or get towels.

Seems a bit odd to me that the other options are not there on ending the lesson.

Then added to that if you enter the girls changing room in a girls outfit and use the locker to change into boy's swimming shorts they think you are a boy even though they must have seen you in the girls outfit 2 seconds prior, that check should be disabled in that circumstance. Maybe they should just comment on you being a pervert not immediately eject you from the changing room.

Edit: Another strange bug not related to the pool room stuff...

I walked into the forest when it was raining, left the forest and got attacked by some NPCs and assaulted until the stress maxed out and ended up in hospital, for some reason the fatigue meter zeroed I think it was almost full before even though only an 2 hours had passed in game.

Last edited:

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
I went to load my save to the new version of DoL and it isn't there. This keeps happening everything a new version comes out. I don't know why it keeps doing this to my saves. I am rather annoyed by this.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
I went to load my save to the new version of DoL and it isn't there. This keeps happening everything a new version comes out. I don't know why it keeps doing this to my saves. I am rather annoyed by this.
Are you extracting the new "Degrees of Lewdity #.html" and accompanying files to the same folder the original was located in, without changing the folder name? Most browsers kind of treat local directories as unique URLs, so if you've been making new folders for each new version of DoL instead of re-using an old one, your browser is not going to see the DOM storage strings it saved in its webappstore.sqlite file (assuming you're using Firefox or a similar browser).

As far as I know, this issue will be true for every Twine game that hasn't modified its code to use some sort of custom directory as opposed to the standard browser's local storage deal, not just Degrees of Lewdity.

If you really want to see if you can recover your saves, you can see if you can open the file I mentioned above and check if you can change the directory that your old save files is 'linked' to. CTRL+F if the program you open it in allows you to and see if you can find one or more degrees-of-lewdity.saves entries, and check what their "URLs" are and if you can rewrite them to reflect the actual location you've put the game in. Make a backup of your sqlite file first, just in case something goes wrong, though.

If you're experiencing this on the Android version, though, disregard all of the above: I've got no clue how that version is even compiled.

Last edited:

Batface

Nov 24, 2019
Hi, why cant i load the game after closing the game, when i hover the pointer at the load option, it shows the red circle slash symbol

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
Are you extracting the new "Degrees of Lewdity #.html" and accompanying files to the same folder the original was located in, without changing the folder name? Most browsers kind of treat local directories as unique URLs, so if you've been making new folders for each new version of DoL instead of re-using an old one, your browser is not going to see the DOM storage strings it saved in its webappstore.sqlite file (assuming you're using Firefox or a similar browser).

As far as I know, this issue will be true for every Twine game that hasn't modified its code to use some sort of custom directory as opposed to the standard browser's local storage deal, not just Degrees of Lewdity.

If you really want to see if you can recover your saves, you can see if you can open the file I mentioned above and check if you can change the directory that your old save files is 'linked' to. CTRL+F if the program you open it in allows you to and see if you can find one or more degrees-of-lewdity.saves entries, and check what their "URLs" are and if you can rewrite them to reflect the actual location you've put the game in. Make a backup of your sqlite file first, just in case something goes wrong, though.

If you're experiencing this on the Android version, though, disregard all of the above: I've got no clue how that version is even compiled.
OHHH yeah then that might be it then, I just have a folder for DoL but in the main DoL folder I got different versions saved. THAT explains it then :D, I didn't know that.

Do you put the new version in the same folder as the old or into a new one?
a new one :)

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Hi, why cant i load the game after closing the game, when i hover the pointer at the load option, it shows the red circle slash symbol
Are you able to actually see the save files' details (i.e.- their ID/Name and Details fields are filled in, the buttons are blue), or do the saves just not appear at all? If the latter, are you making sure to play the game without using a private/incognito mode window on your browser (and that you aren't using different directories every time you extract the game, as discussed a few posts above)?

Privacy or incognito modes delete their local storage when you close their windows, which means you'll lose your saves: The only way to make sure your save files survive is to use the export feature to either make an external file or copy and paste the long text string that appears in the text box, both options being available from the Import/Export Save tab.

If the problem you're having is that the save files are appearing but each files' load button isn't working for some reason, it'll probably need looking into by Vrelnir and Lollipop Scythe: I can't think of a reason that'd happen from the information shared alone, at least.

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes