Midge

Nov 21, 2019
My hero.

And that's the real world, not even a fantasy world where exists a strange pink fog that presumably makes people and animals go bonkers and overly sexual. Do some of you guys really think that people in the game rape the main character just because they are bad? There are many hints that imply that the townfolks are under the influence, especially at night. What if exposure also grants inhuman strength too? There was this cool theory somewhere here on this forum that looked into the stuff like the pink fog, darkness and crystals, which I can't recommend enough.

Also, what exactly do y'all suggest Vrelnir do about the current combat system and sex in general? Add an action in the streets to 'Look for someone to rape'? So far I've read numerous pages filled with mostly useless fighting over how people want or want not to make male characters feel more male and aggressive. I mean, you can already fight off almost all opponents (bar Bailey with bodyguards or a group of attackers) if you are big and strong. Just spam the would-be rapists with punches, kicks and demands, and don't forget to spray them. Is it not good enough? Or do you want to uno reverse and rape them if you win?

I mean, you could if you inhaled too much fog, but nah

I'm pretty sure Vrelnir mentioned somewhere that they will try to overhaul the current system in the future, which will likely involve a more direct way to control consensual intercourses, like asking for a blowjob/cunnilingus/anilingus, asking for a kiss or to take you from the front/back, etc. So instead of yelling of how your vision is superiour to the others' vision, just present the community with an elaborate essay. Throw in some nice ideas. The dev is known for browsing this and other forums. Sure, if you manage to write a compelling suggestion list, they will consider it.
Yeah Squidbit wrote it. Its a good read if you can track it down. One of which i agree to.
This stands out to me "'Look for someone to rape'" but that's not what this is about at all. Like i said way earlier "dominant" doesn't equal rape when we ask for more options. I personaly would like more seduction options, that is what i would consider as "dominant" or "bending others to your will" rather then as "submissive" or "having your will bent by others". It's not even about the sex stuff tbh more about being more assertive. I know we have overhauls coming and a Prison at somepoint. I'm more of doing this for the back and forth discourse as when i wrote those "big essays"( and you can go through my earliest posts to see this) they got little to no comments by posters. This is way more fun!

Last edited:

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
And i think that whole thing is far removed from ANYONES sexual experiences, i mean 3 dofins raped you and you could make a top from seaweed....
You are correct, to a point. The power of any fantasy, not just sexual, comes from a perfect combination of untrue, plausible and relatable. If one is somehow unable to suspend their disbelief and picture themselves in a given non-factual situation, then the fabric of the story starts to come apart. You wouldn't fap to a microscopic footage of bacteria reproducing by budding, would you? Why not? Would it be because the asexual life of bacteria is beyond your emotional comprehension?

All I am saying that the male route of the game is not properly developed, if any at all. And no veiled insults and imprecise citations from Wikipedia will convince me otherwise. Yes, female to male sexual assaults do exist, but in most if not all cases they are not random physical attacks upon unexpecting males after dark. 'Being made to penetrate' often involves blackmail, intoxication, spousal disputes, taking advantage of one's superior position or age (workplace, prison, school), not physical overpowering. Could some of that be implemented into the game to make it more believable and less clumsy than 'Oi boy! Yer pretty! Get o'er here!' as the lissome woman pulled out a huge fully erect strapon dildo from her purse? Do strapons get erections? Geez, I must be years behind in latest technological developments... Highest time I got rid of my dial-up modem, so I can finally download Wikipedia's full site and read all about those pegging bandits and their weaponry.

Could you still leave the ocean without a top? Could doesn't equal "have to".
Not a problem, barely an inconvenience. I actually landed full monty, the dolphins were so consummate lovers they ate my speedos. All I needed to do was faint and let the merciful currents guide me to the shore. After the girls ass-raped me both ways they had no choice but throw me in the Changing Room, where a precautionary spare set of everyday clothes waited for me. At the end of the day it wasn't that bad, just danced it off and the next time I don't want anyone raping my penis, I will ask a local monk to put it in a chastity cage, as this is a sure-fire way to avoid female to male sexual misconduct. That is these contraptions' intended purpose, isn't it? Not denying the wearer an erection and proper use of their male appendage in sexual context, but denying the other party defiling access to penis, right?

PS: Well noted on budging on your reply. ;)

Reactions: atur

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
These insults aren't veiled. You are wrong and have hurtful negative opinions that actively make the world a worse place.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
You are correct, to a point. The power of any fantasy, not just sexual, comes from a perfect combination of untrue, plausible and relatable. If one is somehow unable to suspend their disbelief and picture themselves in a given non-factual situation, then the fabric of the story starts to come apart. You wouldn't fap to a microscopic footage of bacteria reproducing by budding, would you? Why not? Would it be because the asexual life of bacteria is beyond your emotional comprehension?

All I am saying that the male route of the game is not properly developed, if any at all. And no veiled insults and imprecise citations from Wikipedia will convince me otherwise. Yes, female to male sexual assaults do exist, but in most if not all cases they are not random physical attacks upon unexpecting males after dark. 'Being made to penetrate' often involves blackmail, intoxication, spousal disputes, taking advantage of one's superior position or age (workplace, prison, school), not physical overpowering. Could some of that be implemented into the game to make it more believable and less clumsy than 'Oi boy! Yer pretty! Get o'er here!' as the lissome woman pulled out a huge fully erect strapon dildo from her purse? Do strapons get erections? Geez, I must be years behind in latest technological developments... Highest time I got rid of my dial-up modem, so I can finally download Wikipedia's full site and read all about those pegging bandits and their weaponry.

Not a problem, barely an inconvenience. I actually landed full monty, the dolphins were so consummate lovers they ate my speedos. All I needed to do was faint and let the merciful currents guide me to the shore. After the girls ass-raped me both ways they had no choice but throw me in the Changing Room, where a precautionary spare set of everyday clothes waited for me. At the end of the day it wasn't that bad, just danced it off and the next time I don't want anyone raping my penis, I will ask a local monk to put it in a chastity cage, as this is a sure-fire way to avoid female to male sexual misconduct. That is these contraptions' intended purpose, isn't it? Not denying the wearer an erection and proper use of their male appendage in sexual context, but denying the other party defiling access to penis, right?

PS: Well noted on budging on your reply. ;)
Again i can agree with you to a point. And i also think that context is neseccary for immersion, i don't disagree with you on those points and have said so in earlier posts. I just don't see how conflating the real world and the in-game world helps beyond for immersion. The PC is a blank slate in ALL respects. As a male you CAN walk onto the beach topless even from the ocean however you can also do this as a flat chested female. In-game mechanics it comes down to bust size only. I would like for you to do a "test" if you would(i'm obviously just asking) Start a game as a male with cheats enabled, go to the beach on a sunny day, go to the change rooms and see if they let you out topless, then change your bust to any tit size beyond budding(the bigger the better) then see if they let you out. I eagerly await your results.

May 18, 2019
Yeah Squidbit wrote it. Its a good read if you can track it down. One of which i agree to.
This stands out to me "'Look for someone to rape'" but that's not what this is about at all. Like i said way earlier "dominant" doesn't equal rape when we ask for more options. I personaly would like more seduction options, that is what i would consider as "dominant" or "bending others to your will" rather then as "submissive" or "having your will bent by others". It's not even about the sex stuff tbh more about being more assertive. I know we have overhauls coming and a Prison at somepoint. I'm more of doing this for the back and forth discorse as when i wrote those "big essays"( and you can go through my earliest posts to see this) they got little to no comments by posters. This is way more fun!
Well, I agree, that was a bit of an exaggeration, but a deliberate one since I've had hard time comprehending what some of the posters here even want from the game. I agree that more options would be great, especially when you are not raped. More lines would be much appreciated. I'd love to have more slutty lines for moaning, for instance. However, I doubt having more options during encounters is what others seem to want, and I just cannot understand what exactly they want. How males' gameplay should differ from females'? Why some find it unconvincing that people try to rape you if you are a boy? What is even the point of the game if others won't try to use you as a walking dildo or a warm an' poop stinking onahole? This is the reason I went the rape route, because if noone is trying to take advantage of you, then what is left of the gameplay? This is also the reason why I wanted to hear ideas. I'm simply curious of how they want the game to look.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Also, what exactly do y'all suggest Vrelnir do about the current combat system and sex in general? Add an action in the streets to 'Look for someone to rape'?
Generally a fairly obvious one to me (and maybe it already works that way and I'm too dumb to notice) would be to swap the classifications of actions in consensual encounters. Actively seeking to pleasure your partner (and/or yourself if we ever get more varied options) should be "control" whereas resisting/avoiding should be "defiant" (NOT the generic "Stop" action! You need that to switch between sex acts!) because male, female or otherwise that matches your sense of agency and security in context.

Prostitution should occupy a grey zone with much smaller effects in this regard because it fundamentally is a business transaction, only at high levels of Arousal and Promiscuity (and Exhibitionism?) should the lines blur and you start also doing it for your personal fulfilment.

Stalking the streets makes little sense to me but could be an option for wolfpack or demon players. Or maybe a "you go in heat" monthly/yearly/Blood Moon event for beast transformations. Literal streetwalking seems painfully obvious both as an easy-but-risky prostitution option (we already have random events similar to this) and with a "seduce a mark"/"distract the guard" slant for skulduggery. The latter would work better with an accomplice, maybe fellow orphans at high Rebelliousness.

Speaking of which an option to assault/rape fellow orphans or students would make sense at max Arousal, a risky one at that because you'd be incapacitated for the first few rounds. Not to mention the repercussions in terms of Hope, Status, Delinquency and Crime of course.

If there is anything in-game/game related you want to talk about i'm game!
Honestly one of the most disappointing moments for me was my first Swarm encounter. You can jump on your "rapist"'s dick and walk around oozing semen from every hole, but the instant you escape the swarm they all fall out or you automatically remove them with no say in the matter. Why can't we decide we enjoy the feeling and keep them inside a little longer?

And the placement of the Lake Ruins tentacle encounter is rather unfortunate. Despite having lube which works underwater and pumping you full of lewd fluids there is no way to make it out of there with even a fraction of that remaining.

On the more mainstream side I think expanding the variety of sex actions should be a top priority. Being able to request sex positions (or try to shift into them if not explicitly restrained) would be kinda necessary but unless it's locked behind insanely high stat requirements there simply are no options to initiate tribadism, rimming, g-spot/prostate massage, deepthroat, fisting, breast/nipple fondling, body kissing or any kind of self-stimulation. Or meekly requesting to perform specific acts/have specific acts performed on you. "Please mister, I'll make you feel really good with my thighs!" makes sense even as a veiled attempt at protecting your virginity from a rapist provided you have the skill to back it up (Promiscuity/Awareness to conceive of the act as sexual, English/speech to actually make the request, Thighs skill to not fail and have them pull away immediately - all of these already function in similar contexts).

Throw in some more niche fetishes like armpits, hairjobs, bukkake (groups only?), belly/abs, cock-on-cock rubbing or watersports if you feel like it.

Actually peeing yourself/peeing on an attacker might be a useful Defiant/Bratty action too, either as a "second wind" due to pain or done deliberately at higher stats (Exhibitionism?) to avoid penetration. Certainly easier to justify than learning Kung Fu or carrying a knife.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Well, I agree, that was a bit of an exaggeration, but a deliberate one since I've had hard time comprehending what some of the posters here even want from the game. I agree that more options would be great, especially when you are not raped. More lines would be much appreciated. I'd love to have more slutty lines for moaning, for instance. However, I doubt having more options during encounters is what others seem to want, and I just cannot understand what exactly they want. How males' gameplay should differ from females'? Why some find it unconvincing that people try to rape you if you are a boy? What is even the point of the game if others won't try to use you as a walking dildo or a warm an' poop stinking onahole? This is the reason I went the rape route, because if noone is trying to take advantage of you, then what is left of the gameplay? This is also the reason why I wanted to hear ideas. I'm simply curious of how they want the game to look.
Well your confusion is understandable. These "discussions" are about 2 seperate things. I just "happen" to be in both of them ;)

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
Yes, female to male sexual assaults do exist, but in most if not all cases they are not random physical attacks upon unexpecting males after dark. 'Being made to penetrate' often involves blackmail, intoxication, spousal disputes, taking advantage of one's superior position or age (workplace, prison, school), not physical overpowering. Could some of that be implemented into the game to make it more believable and less clumsy than 'Oi boy! Yer pretty! Get o'er here!'
You know... Most cases of sexual assault against women also aren't from random strangers draging them down to an alley. Most rapists are people the victim knows. Maybe a relative (in case of minors being abused). Maybe a boyfriend. Maybe a hook up that didn't take a "no" when the victim didn't want to go too far. By such a metric, even the female experience in the game is not "right". Should it be changed? Since it's not realistic?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Honestly one of the most disappointing moments for me was my first Swarm encounter. You can jump on your "rapist"'s dick and walk around oozing semen from every hole, but the instant you escape the swarm they all fall out or you automatically remove them with no say in the matter. Why can't we decide we enjoy the feeling and keep them inside a little longer?

And the placement of the Lake Ruins tentacle encounter is rather unfortunate. Despite having lube which works underwater and pumping you full of lewd fluids there is no way to make it out of there with even a fraction of that remaining.

On the more mainstream side I think expanding the variety of sex actions should be a top priority. Being able to request sex positions (or try to shift into them if not explicitly restrained) would be kinda necessary but unless it's locked behind insanely high stat requirements there simply are no options to initiate tribadism, rimming, g-spot/prostate massage, deepthroat, fisting, breast/nipple fondling, body kissing or any kind of self-stimulation. Or meekly requesting to perform specific acts/have specific acts performed on you. "Please mister, I'll make you feel really good with my thighs!" makes sense even as a veiled attempt at protecting your virginity from a rapist provided you have the skill to back it up (Promiscuity/Awareness to conceive of the act as sexual, English/speech to actually make the request, Thighs skill to not fail and have them pull away immediately - all of these already function in similar contexts).

Throw in some more niche fetishes like armpits, hairjobs, bukkake (groups only?), belly/abs, cock-on-cock rubbing or watersports if you feel like it.

Actually peeing yourself/peeing on an attacker might be a useful Defiant/Bratty action too, either as a "second wind" due to pain or done deliberately at higher stats (Exhibitionism?) to avoid penetration. Certainly easier to justify than learning Kung Fu or carrying a knife.
I can see it. They only stay if you have a chastity device on, then the lovelies squirm for ages. You can also get pregnant from swarms if you have that enabled but i think you also need to "fertilize" the eggs for them to pop. And now you can "rest" in encounters with them if you just want them to have your way with you. But as we don't even get non-slime sprites for them i don't like your chances beyond what we have now. However a talk with Vrel reveiled that he wants to add a cave to the undercity filled with "squirmers" so you never know ;)
As for land tentacles the best bet is either deep forrest plantones or Metalgraymon at the dump, but you have to pass out to get that one so...Blood moon mirrior portal? And Vrels ontop of the "consentual" actions to be added in. We probably have to wait till the combat overhaul that's coming to get those though. And yeah i thought of the "piss in the eye" escape tactic as well, so far as to come up with a "bladder" system that could be added(toggleable of course) that could be used for a manor of situations. But mainly so peeps would use the toilets more as they have some great content but players have no real need to vist them unless they want to. There are no in-game reasons to ever go into one which i think is sad.

Last edited:
May 18, 2019
Generally a fairly obvious one to me (and maybe it already works that way and I'm too dumb to notice) would be to swap the classifications of actions in consensual encounters. Actively seeking to pleasure your partner (and/or yourself if we ever get more varied options) should be "control" whereas resisting/avoiding should be "defiant" (NOT the generic "Stop" action! You need that to switch between sex acts!) because male, female or otherwise that matches your sense of agency and security in context.

Prostitution should occupy a grey zone with much smaller effects in this regard because it fundamentally is a business transaction, only at high levels of Arousal and Promiscuity (and Exhibitionism?) should the lines blur and you start also doing it for your personal fulfilment.

Stalking the streets makes little sense to me but could be an option for wolfpack or demon players. Or maybe a "you go in heat" monthly/yearly/Blood Moon event for beast transformations. Literal streetwalking seems painfully obvious both as an easy-but-risky prostitution option (we already have random events similar to this) and with a "seduce a mark"/"distract the guard" slant for skulduggery. The latter would work better with an accomplice, maybe fellow orphans at high Rebelliousness.

Speaking of which an option to assault/rape fellow orphans or students would make sense at max Arousal, a risky one at that because you'd be incapacitated for the first few rounds. Not to mention the repercussions in terms of Hope, Status, Delinquency and Crime of course.

Nice. Now this is what I like to see. Very good ideas. Having pleasure seeking and pleasure giving actions is cool. I would defo want the transformations to have a greater effect on the gameplay. Maybe a kind of earslime style, but more in-depth and actually affecting how you perceive raping or consensual sex. Also repercussions of being a certain entity would be neat. For instance a lust-hungry demon would not suffer much from being raped (maybe even enjoy the hell out of it), however if you decided to have consensual sex whilst being highly aroused you might hurt your partner (which would result in the scene stoping and relationship going slightly down, maybe some other downsides too). Same for cats/wolfs. Say, there is a chance that you find yourself in heat for a day/week, and the only way to decrease your lust would be to have sex with cats/wolfs/dogs, depending on the transformation. Naturally, constant high arousal would unnerve and stress you out, so leaving it unchecked wouldn't be a smart move unless you are okay with going to hostital due to having a breakdown. Not a big fan of assaulting fellow students, but if it's a penalty for arousal mismanagement, then why not. Convincing the partner or even attacker to have a certain type of sex is also cool. Also, it'd make use of high English skill, like you said.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
[...] And yeah i thought of the "piss in the eye" escape tactic as well, so far as to come up with a "bladder" system that could be added(toggleable of course) that could be used for a manor of situations. But mainly so peeps would use the toilets more as they have some great content but players have no real need to vist them unless they want to. There are no in-game reasons to ever go into one which i think is sad.
Short of the restrooms in the park to 'ready' oneself for the Exh-3 streaking. ;) :devilish:

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
You know... Most cases of sexual assault against women also aren't from random strangers draging them down to an alley. Most rapists are people the victim knows. Maybe a relative (in case of minors being abused). Maybe a boyfriend. Maybe a hook up that didn't take a "no" when the victim didn't want to go too far. By such a metric, even the female experience in the game is not "right". Should it be changed? Since it's not realistic?
Don't forget priests and nuns.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Yes, agreed on that. And also, yes the female mechanics are 'weird' in the current setup, where having your ass licked is considered submissive. But at least one can rationalise this when the female PC shuns any sexual contact at her age, which would be unusual for a male the PC's alleged age. Is keeping note of gender distinctions (even if old-fashioned or otherwise stereotypical) too un-PC too stomach for the gamers playing what essentially is a game with quite a heavy load of nasty content?

Does saying to someone 'Kiss my ass!' mean 'I bow before you'? Is being made to penetrate anally just as traumatic an experience as being penetrated anally? Why then there is a distinction between tops and bottoms in the gay community? Why in the instances of male on male prison rape, the dominant party is usually considered 'straight' as long as they penetrate and are not penetrated? Can we agree that there would be significant difference in physical trauma, which would translate correspondingly to psychological trauma? Or does any experience of unwanted sexual contact weigh the same, slowly turning you into a sexual toy: a blow job you didn't really feel like getting, reluctantly pressing your feet against her pussy as if to push her away or getting fucked in the ass, while your cock is locked and denied any active duty?

Now, in your heart of hearts, which situation seems more realistic to you: a young female dragged into an alley by a man intent on raping her, or a young male dragged into an alley by a woman intent on raping him, doesn't really matter if she does it with her strapon or lips and that he's taller, heavier and stronger than her? What do you think when you walk alone in the dark and see a lone hooded woman loitering the streets vs the same situation featuring a lone hooded man?

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I just don't see how conflating the real world and the in-game world helps beyond for immersion...
Yes, immersion. Thank you, the word I was looking for. To pre-empt a well tried argument that there's so many non-realistic features in this game that we should all forget about realism because there are tentacles and wolf-boys and shit (I don't mean scat)... let me just say that almost all otherworldly events in this game require a certain level of Awareness / Hallucinations. Perhaps the PC is dealing with all that trauma, stress and diminished sense of control by mentally escaping to imaginary worlds? There are no tentacles in the Bedroom mirror, there is just this poor traumatized orphan licking a mirror in the middle of the night...

In-game mechanics it comes down to bust size only.
Which is yet another of the game's oddities compared to real life. Where I come from, man-boobs are nothing to be ashamed of. Some seniors will display them proudly on hotter days while strolling the city's main square peacefully. Along with their pot bellies, which should satisfy those peeps looking for more pregnancy content. Just kidding, but only just.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
<Snip> Or do you want to uno reverse and rape them if you win?

<Snip> Throw in some nice ideas. <Snip>
<Snip> This is also the reason why I wanted to hear ideas. I'm simply curious of how they want the game to look.
Do I want to reverse and rape them if I win? Yes, I do.

This is pretty much a rape game and the best I hope for in this game is a draw, but a little turn about would be nice.
I don't want to see the game completely reconned into something different, where the PC can always come out on top, be the dommy stud/dominatrix, and the world is sunshine and rainbows; I just like to see a few more rays of hope (or at least a dim bulb) here and there for some situations, mostly with the random attackers.

I am tired of beating the crap out of someone, only to have them run away penalty free. Whereas, when I lose, it's rape time. I don't get the choice of whether to engage a fight or not and if I lose, fine, to the victor goes the spoils. If I win ... Prepare thy Anus. I don't really want a 'go look for someone to beat up and rape' option or an 'I am the stud and I am always on top' style of play, I would just like to be able to claim the spoils of my victories, just the same as the NPCs.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Is the "flower crown" obtainable and do the "sleep" and "athletic" clothing traits have any function? Found these while digging through the clothing definitions, Ctrl+F didn't yield anything. I know sleepwear is at least shown in-game but was claimed to have no effects in older versions.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Yes, immersion. Thank you, the word I was looking for. To pre-empt a well tried argument that there's so many non-realistic features in this game that we should all forget about realism because there are tentacles and wolf-boys and shit (I don't mean scat)... let me just say that almost all otherworldly events in this game require a certain level of Awareness / Hallucinations. Perhaps the PC is dealing with all that trauma, stress and diminished sense of control by mentally escaping to imaginary worlds? There are no tentacles in the Bedroom mirror, there is just this poor traumatized orphan licking a mirror in the middle of the night...

Which is yet another of the game's oddities compared to real life. Where I come from, man-boobs are nothing to be ashamed of. Some seniors will display them proudly on hotter days while strolling the city's main square peacefully. Along with their pot bellies, which should satisfy those peeps looking for more pregnancy content. Just kidding, but only just.
I thought that was the case so that's why i partialy agreed with you. The failing was that you went from "this doesn't feal like a MALE perspective so it MUST be a FEMALE perspective" which is not the case. The truth is that it is a NETURAL perspective ment to slightly represent both while being neither. As a male and having played as a male in-game i can see this, it does't feel like your playing as a "male" and you get the disconnect. But i can assume it's like that for the females as well. I play as a female mainly because i don't get the disconnect because i'm disconnected to begin with. And so i can agree with you asking for more "male" actions when playing as a male for immersions sake. You are abit off base with your delivery though. I wholey agree with your second statement about that eldrich stuff because it's setup ingame organicaly and "follows" the in-game logic. I sympathise with you that because it's set mainly in RL your grasping for something that unfortunatly isn't there yet.

Last edited:
May 18, 2019
Do I want to reverse and rape them if I win? Yes, I do.

This is pretty much a rape game and the best I hope for in this game is a draw, but a little turn about would be nice.
I don't want to see the game completely reconned into something different, where the PC can always come out on top, be the dommy stud/dominatrix, and the world is sunshine and rainbows; I just like to see a few more rays of hope (or at least a dim bulb) here and there for some situations, mostly with the random attackers.

I am tired of beating the crap out of someone, only to have them run away penalty free. Whereas, when I lose, it's rape time. I don't get the choice of whether to engage a fight or not and if I lose, fine, to the victor goes the spoils. If I win ... Prepare thy Anus. I don't really want a 'go look for someone to beat up and rape' option or an 'I am the stud and I am always on top' style of play, I would just like to be able to claim the spoils of my victories, just the same as the NPCs.
Acknowledged. As much as I disagree personally about the whole tables turning thing, I at least can see your point.

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
I was thinking: did Vrel ever said what they plan to include in the game? Not as "in the next release", more like: until the game is "finished", what features does they plan to add, even if just in the far future?

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes