Randomnatus

Aug 31, 2019
You know, you need to upgrade the stats. You're nothing but a small student at start, you need to be smart. The game doesn't have an enemy level up, their power remains the same, it's you who levels up. That's why the game seems tough at start.
I don't have problems starting out low when you get enough room for growth, what I did have a problem with is that your stats only have a limited effect on the options you are given, i.e. basically this:
Even in consensual sex, the only avenue for actually taking any initiative for even submissive sex is by asking for the other party NOT to do every other possibility, which is such a pain in the ass I can't imagine somebody doing it. The game would benefit I think, from a system similar to the bratty requests that instead tries to seduce the other party into doing something you want, like "Fuck my mouth/tits/ass/pussy" or "Gib mommy milkies" etc etc etc. I don't think it would be overpowered if it had a difficulty check defined by how aggressive, pissed, or excited other characters are.
It's not about game being tough per se, it's that you aren't provided with enough options to express your character in way that you want. Especially in the main part of the game, i.e. lewd stuff.
I understand the annoyance at hearing the same thing repeated, but this just shows that enough people also found this an issue. Because it's not obvious when looking at game at a glance if you're supposed to play a complete pushover or not.
Of course you can immediately dive into the google and wikis to discover the best strats, but it seriously draws the fun out of it.
but Vrel has said we are getting a overhaul to the combat stuff especially more consential options(feel free to correct me Vrel) so hopefully that stuff will get dealt with but who knows when all that wil get put in.
But this is what I wanted to hear. Thanks.
Of course it's possible to simply dive into devlogs to discover what they're up to, but it's infinitely faster to just rant in a dedicated thread to get the answer asap than sift through the former. I didn't want to completely give up on the game before checking if it's ever getting to improve. Hopefully sooner.

Oct 6, 2019
It's not about game being tough per se, it's that you aren't provided with enough options to express your character in way that you want. Especially in the main part of the game, i.e. lewd stuff.
It's a 0.2 alpha. How much characterful expression can you rightly expect at this point in the game's development? That said, the combat system does need an overhaul, although how that can be done without breaking the mountain of content that is already in the game I cannot imagine.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
It would actually be nice if you could choose sexual preferences of the NPCs the same way you can choose their gender, built and other stuff. Also it escapes me why strapon blocks the options of vaginal sex and cunnilingus... and an option to have "true futa" (with both vaginas and penises) would be great too.

JenaiyaSovari

Oct 6, 2019
@Vrelnir
In one of your next updates, would you please consider adding the possibility of encounters in the school locker room that matches the MC's gender?
My specific situation: I play as a feminine girl who is only attacked by other females. They accost me on the bus, in the yards, in the halls, and during classes. However, when I am vastly outnumbered, defenseless, and without hope of rescue, my currently naked would-be attackers (and partners) never give me so much as a glance.
I (and others, I'm sure) would be extremely grateful.

UW0TM8TY

Apr 9, 2020
Not sure if i'm missing something or a bug. I started a new game and have been leveling up Skulduggery. When I try to speak to Landry to remove my wanted level with the police, the option isn't there. Last time I played the reqirements were just to have been engaged in criminal activity.

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
Not sure if i'm missing something or a bug. I started a new game and have been leveling up Skulduggery. When I try to speak to Landry to remove my wanted level with the police, the option isn't there. Last time I played the reqirements were just to have been engaged in criminal activity.
You might have already asked, and need to pick up the package from the forest. The crime clear happens after you deliver the package, not when you ask, so that's something to consider.

UW0TM8TY

Apr 9, 2020
You might have already asked, and need to pick up the package from the forest. The crime clear happens after you deliver the package, not when you ask, so that's something to consider.
I don't think thats the case as I'm only a week or so in, but I will poke around the forest just to be sure.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
If you had already asked them, you'll have an entry in the "SOCIAL" page. At the bottom, under "Journal".

It's not enough to have any criminal activity. You have to collect at least 500 "crime".
I think that's the equivalent of stealing £500.

6four

Jun 7, 2019
Really good/fun as i once spent almost an entire day playing this game. Hoping to see Futa option for MC and a dominant attitude for MC as well. Im overall looking forward to new updates!

Last edited:
Reactions: Vrelnir

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
...However, when I am vastly outnumbered, defenseless, and without hope of rescue...
Doesn't that apply to the entire town at night tough, with high allure? lol

I'm just joking of course, I see what you mean. Yes there are a lot of locations that are in need of some more options and events, the school locker room being one of them.

But that is just due to the game being under construction and there being a lot of different locations, situations and events that Vrelnir has to consider for each update, so some places just fall trough the cracks forgotten, with no ill intent really. So what you should do is post your suggestion on his blog directly because he's much more active there and the chances of him seeing your post and realizing "ah, I should update that place with these events etc" is much higher.

Reactions: Megumin. and Midge

JenaiyaSovari

Oct 6, 2019
So what you should do is post your suggestion on his blog directly because he's much more active there and the chances of him seeing your post and realizing "ah, I should update that place with these events etc" is much higher.
Thanks. I'll do that in the future.

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
Do the wardrobe and school locker have separate storage? My school clothes seemed to disappear when I changed into casual expendable clothes after school and the next day in the morning my school clothes weren't in the wardrobe. Ended up buying new clothes but the clothes were in the locker the next day

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Do the wardrobe and school locker have separate storage? My school clothes seemed to disappear when I changed into casual expendable clothes after school and the next day in the morning my school clothes weren't in the wardrobe. Ended up buying new clothes but the clothes were in the locker the next day
The wardrobe interface teleports everything and also acts as an infinite towel dispenser.

The locker room in the school pool has a second clothing interface to easily change into a swimsuit and back. This one is a buggy piece of junk forcing you to keep wearing your swimsuit if your main outfit does not include underwear, creating half-large towels and probably one or two other issues I forgot. And yes this particular interface does have a separate "inventory" which also seems to be the main intended purpose in the other areas it is used: in the Park toilets and at the Forest Lake you can strip/change into swimwear and "back" but not access your full wardrobe inventory.

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
Is screaming bugged or something? It hasn't worked once. I'm in the school, the teachers think I'm an ideal student, but everything I scream they just clasp the mouth making it useless.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Is screaming bugged or something? It hasn't worked once. I'm in the school, the teachers think I'm an ideal student, but everything I scream they just clasp the mouth making it useless.
hey, i thought was a strange coincidence, but after i got rid of the slime in the ear, MC for whatever reason when scream for help it ALWAYS sounds like a loud moan, and nobody pay attention, when someone in the street gives you a compliment, now MC with hi exhibitionist wont respond as they usually do instead say thanks and get a stress increase.

There is one thing i wish to ask, (okay another thing ^_^U ) and this is to please give the players an option to get MC mouth away from boobs without having to bite. you know a way to escape the binding judo boob pin... xD if we can call it like that, IDK if its just me, but i just can't have it on me to bite a womans breast. maybe use hands to grope breast and nipples instead of mouth, or MC blowing air and make it sound like a loud fart making antagonist back up and laugh or get angry and slap MC but at least doing that you can mock, scream, or simply put mouth where you want it to be.

OathDevil

Apr 4, 2018
I'm missing textures for the Wedge Sandals when in Missionary position. Not sure if the same applies for other heels/positions.

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes