oohnya

May 13, 2018
I think I bugged my game. Deviancy and exhibitionism won't go any higher after reaching a certain point in the exp bar.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I think I bugged my game. Deviancy and exhibitionism won't go any higher after reaching a certain point in the exp bar.
No, I think the game is fine. The display of the yellow bars is buggy or at least misleading.
For Promiscuity, Exhibitionism and Deviancy the yellow bar stops at ~25% when the stat is maxed out.
If the text is deep red and there are 6 icons the maximum is reached.

vixifairy

Feb 21, 2018
the save files seem encrypted. is there a save file editor somewhere? for reference im using the version from the blog not from this forum. (i assume they are the same?)

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
the save files seem encrypted. is there a save file editor somewhere? for reference im using the version from the blog not from this forum. (i assume they are the same?)
Since the game is made with Twine, I suppose you can try to find some save editor for this platform. And the version on this site comes from the blog

May 18, 2019
I really want to say that my crusade is nearing its end, but I can't lol
I've collected all the current feats bar the millioner one.

Can anyone recommend the best method to make money?

So far, I've figured that dancing and whoring yourself in the brothel is the most profitable way.
Or is it worth focusing on burglaring or treasure hunting?

Asking just in case, because I'm quite sure that prostitution is the way to go.

===

As I was trying to get rich, an idea dawned upon me - if Vrel is planning to expand the city (many of us are waiting for sex toys, so I presume the shop will be introduced sooner or later; the mayor still appears only during one event and has no office; Vrel wants a jail, a friendly farm, etc), why not add a bank (where Avery works?) where you could ask for a credit or make a deposit with a percent depending on your reputation (if you are a notorious whore who is known for beating people, the bank wouldn't give you a good percent, but if you are careful, if you hide your face while commiting crimes or whoring yourself out, win school competitions and generally appear as a nice girl/boy (going to church/selling flowers), you will be given a nice monthly increase on your deposit). Alternatively you could seduce the manager, so they could present you with a better deal (however, a worse one compared to the one given to players with good reputation). If you fail to repay your debt in time, the bank would send collectors who would either force the sum from your possession (given you have it) or take all your money and bring you to the cops for a penalty (either pillar or jail).

===

Do you guys have any ideas on other places in town? The forum is kinda dead atm, so we might as well speculate.

Last edited:

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
works, you just have to find the values you want.
And yes, the versions are the same.

vixifairy

Feb 21, 2018
I really want to say that my crusade is nearing its end, but I can't lol

So far, I've figured that dancing and whoring yourself in the brothel is the most profitable way.

Asking just in case, because I'm quite sure that prostitution is the way to go.

===

As I was trying to get rich, an idea dawned upon me - if Vrel is planning to expand the city (many of us are waiting for sex toys, so I presume the shop will be introduced sooner or later; the mayor still appears only during one event and has no office; Vrel wants a jail, a friendly farm, etc), why not add a bank (where Avery works?) where you could ask for a credit or make a deposit with a percent depending on your reputation (if you are a notorious whore who is known for beating people, the bank wouldn't give you a good percent, but if you are careful, if you hide your face while commiting crimes or whoring yourself out, win school competitions and generally appear as a nice girl/boy (going to church/selling flowers), you will be given a nice monthly increase on your deposit). Alternatively you could seduce the manager, so they could present you with a better deal (however, a worse one compared to the one given to players with good reputation). If you fail to repay your debt in time, the bank would send collectors who would either force the sum from your possession (given you have it) or take all your money and bring you to the cops for a penalty (either pillar or jail).

===

Do you guys have any ideas on other places in town? The forum is kinda dead atm, so we might as well speculate.
the cafe's questline can get you quite a few dollars if you really want to put the work into it.

works, you just have to find the values you want.
And yes, the versions are the same.
tyvm!

May 18, 2019
the cafe's questline can get you quite a few dollars if you really want to put the work into it.
Is it really worth it tho? I mean, I can't remember how much I earned in my pre-feathunting primary playthrough, but I don't think it could compete with ~200 pounds per several ingame minutes.

Last edited:

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
That feat is just ridiculous grinding. I've managed 20k or so via hardcore savescumming the Lake Ruins arriving and leaving via the student group. Assuming you don't do anything else and have an effective means of dropping Stress and Fatigue you might be able to more than double that so let's say 50k per day. That's still TWENTY DAYS of non-stop grind, micromanaging and save-scumming every moment to maximise your income. At max History and Swimming plus decent Physique, not just something you start on day 2. And if my haul was particularly lucky or golden chastity belts get nerfed that will easily double the time, 5k per afternoon is the more "realistic" maximum from just rings+necklaces+boxes off a single safety save to avoid really bad rapes.

And while I think the game has enough content to fill half a year of in-game time (provided you enjoy most of what's on offer) keep in mind you're wasting a lot of prime time not seeing any of that content other than repeated fish swarms and maybe tentacles.

Reactions: atur and Furabia

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020

Whoring + stealing during sex seems to be quite profitable. Stealing during consensual gangbangs in the school toilets can easily make you over 1k a day and helps you keep trauma and stress low as added bonus (you do not need to attend each class for more than 20 mins a day to keep your school stats up if you wear glasses, so you can spend the rest of your school time fucking around). With max masochism and "fucktoy" / "plaything" traits you become practically invincible and can even make your living by stealing during fights / rapes. Treasure hunting in the lake is also quite profitable as it is not very time consuming, relatively risk-free and does not incur too much fatigue and stress (provided your swimming and skulduggery stats are high enough). Again, with maxed masochism, beating Bailey becomes a piece of cake, so you do not need to pay "rent".

Last edited:

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
@Vrelnir
There seems to be a bug: the gangbang scene in the school girls toilet always features girls with vaginas/strapons, even if you set your preferences to 100% of women having penises.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Is it really worth it tho? I mean, I can't remember how much I earned in my pre-feathunting primary playthrough, but I don't think it could compete with ~200 pounds per several ingame minutes.
I think at the moment there is no nice way to reach £1M. Not without totally mindless grinding.

Dancing+prostitution+stealing is by far the most profitable way per ingame time.
£10k/h is possible, if you have a really good streak. If not it's rather ~£2k/h.
But of course it's risky and causes a lot of fatigue. You have to go back home for sleeping twice a day.

Making buns is a safe and steady income. But you have to grind and wait through the whole cafe-arc to get the profitable job.
And suspicion will constantly rise. That will reduce your share. As there is no way to reduce suspicion (IMHO) this source will
finally dry out.

The Lake Ruins look not so bad per ingame time. But they are extremely grindy. On average every Search Pots gives only ~£16.
Also there is the constant risk of swarms and there are a lot of stress-sources.

Reactions: tneer2 and Midge

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
How do I initially get Masochist? The wiki just says that more pain evolves it and you start with the first trait, but my character doesn't have it. Does it just appear after getting beaten up enough?

May 18, 2019
How do I initially get Masochist? The wiki just says that more pain evolves it and you start with the first trait, but my character doesn't have it. Does it just appear after getting beaten up enough?
Ifrc, the character needs to come while their movements are restricted by pain. I could be wrong tho.

===

Welp guys, just hit the 100k mark. Now gotta do the same thing another nine times kill me pls

Reactions: PerpetuallyAmiss

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
The easiest and safest way to level up masochism is to initiate consensual gangbangs in the school toilets and piss off your partners (teasing their skill/strength/looks/whatever, struggling and behaving bratty otherwise works well) - this way they will hurt you without inflicting any stress or trauma. Getting abused by Leighton and women in the park public toilets works as well, but it's more complicated in terms of stress/trauma management.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
With swarms and tentacles disabled (my case) lake ruins are pretty much risk-free
Yeah, but if you farm the ruins this way, that's pretty close to cheating...

Welp guys, just hit the 100k mark. Now gotta do the same thing another nine times kill me pls
In my last life (started before feats) I got ~£250k in ~250 days without even caring about money and paying all .
In my current life I'm at £120k after 160 days. But here I couldn't care about money, because I had to collect the other missing feats like "Angel" and "Long stressful challenge".

Without the pressure for other feats, maximizing stats and slutting around from day 1, optimizing everything for cash ...
IDK, maybe £1M in ~250 days is possible... Would be still a long and boring grind.

May 18, 2019
Without the pressure for other feats, maximizing stats and slutting around from day 1, optimizing everything for cash ...
IDK, maybe £1M in ~250 days is possible... Would be still a long and boring grind.
It is a long and boring grind, yeah. Hopefully, I'll manage to complete the feat by the end of the month.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Yeah, but if you farm the ruins this way, that's pretty close to cheating...
I didn't "farm" it... I simply never enable those because they are not "my cup o' tea" so to say... before I even started to play the game and realized how the mechanics worked

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
I'm just waiting for the non-bad end farm content to be put in then I'm gonna give the game another go. That sounds like alot of fun to me, there's alot of stuff to explore I haven't got to yet but if I played now I'd feel compelled to play again as soon as the farm content was put in.

I know it's supposed to be next and the bad end farm stuff is what, a month or more old now? So I'm not sure what the timeline will be, but I'm eager.

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes