SarcasticDF40

Jul 19, 2017
Is there just regular pregnancy too? Don't mind me if this is a dumb question been away a bit (the world is going insane!) Also hucow content is a big thumbs up. Excited to play the new stuff!

organord

Jun 10, 2020
"Added anal pregnancy" Holy shit. They actually did it. :love:
You skipped over part of it in your excitement, the full line reads:
Added anal pregnancy options to the cheat menu. Thanks to Lollipop Scythe.

This refers to the already-existing anal parasite pregnancies (the one with a fetish toggle in the settings). You can now control these anal pregnancies via cheats; it's not about an all-new pregnancy system.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
ParkNightExhibitionnistGlitch1.png

> (2) Show yourself | Exhibitionism 2

ParkNightExhibitionnistGlitch2.png

It happens with Bailey and Whitney, dunno if it's the same case with Harper, Doren and other named characters you meet here. My character has no transformations and no clothes on.

Reactions: Vrelnir

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Ok, silly question:

I recall using Degrees of Pewdity to make a futa char, load it into the game and it worked fora long time. However, I deleted all saves by accident and my game folder.
Now I have to start from 0 again... Any way to get a working futa MC again? I recall a cheat option/window too that I dont' see anymore.

EDIT: I'm trying the save edtor, and while I can seem to edit money, pepper spray and pretty much anything, I can't seem to get a penis on the MC no matter what I try to edit.

Last edited:

organord

Jun 10, 2020
I ran into an error at the Riding School in the farmlands when I was spamming riding lessons without keeping an eye on fatigue.
My character was exhausted and overwhelmed at this point, and had just finished a riding lesson session (all 3 steps).

0.2.15.2 Error: macro <<passoutfarm>> does not exist

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Whoring yourself out at the pub doesn't give any prostitution fame? I feel like this was present before though.

moddingnoob

May 6, 2019
I wish there was a way to disable the rent payments. I kind of want less pressure in the game. There'd still be plenty enough.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
I'd also like that option in the menu. Sometimes I just want to screw around without explicitly only playing to make money.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
I found a new glitch regarding the crime meter. I have it to over 80000 because I steal a lot and no matter how many time I give boxes to Landry or use a Wiper in the Database, the crime meter remains at maximum, which sucks because I can't steal clothes from the store anymore.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Whoring yourself out at the pub doesn't give any prostitution fame? I feel like this was present before though.
No, and it never did. Cause your are not seen as a prostitute. You just have a friendly chat at the bar.

I wish there was a way to disable the rent payments. I kind of want less pressure in the game. There'd still be plenty enough.
Huh? That's maybe the least pressure in game.
Before the rent gets really serious you should have learned to a) get the money or b) how not to pay them.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I used to play the heck out of this game, but I'd mod the html file to remove all of the "force you into a towel when you are naked" bits of the code, and changed it so that being naked didn't restrict any of your actions/make npcs freak out, so that you could be naked at school and walk around town during the day and such. But the last big update changed enough that the method I was using stopped working v.v

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Did something change with how you can become Robin's lover ? I've taken her debt and they're at max love, yet I never recieve the letter during my sleep, or didn't even see a letter in my room. Is this a glitch or something that has been changed ?

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
You can turn on in game cheats and give yourself as much money as you want. If you don't want to use the game cheats (since it disables the feats), you can try using a save editor and give yourself a few hundred thousand pounds.
You can, also, just refuse to pay or just not worry about it and accept the consequences of not paying Bailey. It is a part of the game, so either cheat or just let them get their jollies and go back to whatever you were doing.

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes