11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
I wish there was a way to disable the rent payments. I kind of want less pressure in the game. There'd still be plenty enough.
With C level in Science ( and A or S further on ) and B level in English and being sure to not be super aroused before Saturday, you'll be able to refuse, fight Bailey and apologise immediately. It's risky but can make you save up to 4000£ per week

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
With C level in Science ( and A or S further on ) and B level in English and being sure to not be super aroused before Saturday, you'll be able to refuse, fight Bailey and apologise immediately. It's risky but can make you save up to 4000£ per week
what does that do? is that to make them orgasm, because looking through the wiki shows that has consequences

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
what does that do? is that to make them orgasm, because looking through the wiki shows that has consequences
if you do that, i recommand to save before going to sleep each nights because you'll sometimes be waken up by adults over your bed about to fuck you, and next time you'll want to fight, bailey will be accompanied with someone else. beating bailey is incredibly tough even with canisters and downright impossible if you have a tiny PC, so making her cum during a fight is one of the rare way to avoid payment, at the cost of some annoying sleeping RNG

oohnya

May 13, 2018
I've always wondered, does selecting to punch with both hands, do double the damage? Or is it combined into 1 action?

vixifairy

Feb 21, 2018
is there plans to allow us to buy our own property? to where we still have to pay, but at a fixed priced? i cant really see myself paying for 4k a week to stay in an orphanage. with no chance at reducing it.

Reactions: atur

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
is there plans to allow us to buy our own property? to where we still have to pay, but at a fixed priced? i cant really see myself paying for 4k a week to stay in an orphanage. with no chance at reducing it.
You can reduce it to zero by just not paying them...

Zakota

Sep 22, 2017
I've always wondered, does selecting to punch with both hands, do double the damage? Or is it combined into 1 action?
It does double the damage, same with pulling your skirt etc up with two hands makes it more likely to be successful.
I tested this on tentacles before that took 2 hits to kill completely, I hit with 1 hand and it was there, I hit another with 2 and it recoiled. Same each time.

Am i missing something from this game or is it just grindy and repetitive as fuck.
You're missing something but you're also kind of correct, there is a whole lot to do, if you're genuinely not progressing then I advise you look up some stuff on the wiki: - there's a ton of side content, jobs progression, transformations and stuff to work towards and events to see.

Last edited:

illusionxxx

Jan 13, 2020
It'd be great to be able to set the gender ratio of "aggressor" "normal" and "victim" NPCs separately

Added a "Percentage of other victims that are male" option to Settings, which controls the gender of characters in a similar position to the PC. Impacts many of the events at the orphanage, the street assault at night, a couple of events in the underground brothel, and the temple punishment sequence.
thank you so much

Reactions: Vrelnir

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Thanks for the bug reports everyone, and for spreading the word Arkus86!
Simply awesome, and gets even more awesome with every update... :love:
That's kind of you to say. Thank you!
I used to play the heck out of this game, but I'd mod the html file to remove all of the "force you into a towel when you are naked" bits of the code, and changed it so that being naked didn't restrict any of your actions/make npcs freak out, so that you could be naked at school and walk around town during the day and such. But the last big update changed enough that the method I was using stopped working v.v
I'm sorry to hear it. I hope you can find another method that works.
Did something change with how you can become Robin's lover ? I've taken her debt and they're at max love, yet I never recieve the letter during my sleep, or didn't even see a letter in my room. Is this a glitch or something that has been changed ?
The other requirements are a little lust, and low trauma.
There are plans for you to acquire a home, though you might be renting rather than owning. Bailey won't be keen to give you up.
thank you so much
You're welcome!

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I wish there was a way to disable the rent payments. I kind of want less pressure in the game. There'd still be plenty enough.
Dude, once you max your masochism you'll be practically invincible... you'll be able to beat Bailey while doing literally nothing at all, so you'll be able to skip rent payments by refusing and choosing to fight them. Alternatively, once you develop the Stockholm syndrome for Eden, max your Skulduggery and Swimming and befriend the centaurs, you'll be able to submit to Bailey's punishments without suffering virtually any undesirable effects.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Dude, once you max your masochism you'll be practically invincible... you'll be able to beat Bailey while doing literally nothing at all, so you'll be able to skip rent payments by refusing and choosing to fight them. Alternatively, once you develop the Stockholm syndrome for Eden, max your Skulduggery and Swimming and befriend the centaurs, you'll be able to submit to Bailey's punishments without suffering virtually any undesirable effects.
Not wrong but way too complicated.

You need a decent Science skill, B is sufficient, C maybe too, that could depend on physique and body build.
And you need a decent English skill. Again B or C.
The Science softens the first blow. The English gives you a powerful "Apologise". After that it's upon you to decide how you want to win the fight you've already won.
If you pay attention in school that can be done within one week, ready for the first payment.

My Prime Directive is: Bailey does not get a single Farthing. Full stop.
And if they want to punish me then only if I have decided to let them.

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
Hi, I'm reading the FAQ to know how to become the pack leader. There seem to be two ways, however I'm confused as to what exactly is the second one:

Use your Physique to overpower the beast, or simply just sexually satisfy them, and emerge the stronger of the two.

Does that mean I need to sexually satisfy the black wolf, or the others wolves ? I tried both, but I guess there is a threshold to reach but since I'm not sure who I need to satisfy I feel like I'm doing this for nothing.
Any idea ?

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes