foxXIII

Nov 10, 2019
Had a thought on how to handle pregnancies for at least the animals. You could sell the babies to the pet store. Granted for stuff like boars, bears, horses, etc you could sell them to the farm instead or such. Wolves could be even simpler by bringing them to the wolf cave and having the pack take them in. Could even had some feats in regarding how many you give birth to and/or sell.

Reactions: YetAnotherUser
May 18, 2019
Had a thought on how to handle pregnancies for at least the animals. You could sell the babies to the pet store. Granted for stuff like boars, bears, horses, etc you could sell them to the farm instead or such. Wolves could be even simpler by bringing them to the wolf cave and having the pack take them in. Could even had some feats in regarding how many you give birth to and/or sell.
Woof, I like that one train of thought.

polina

Apr 5, 2018
This game keeps getting better and better!

Thank you so much, Please please keep adding Cute stuffs. Can I get a Inkling(splatoon) outfit?

chickenfuck

Sep 12, 2018
Is there a way to change the PC’s genitals?

Also I am excited that the farm is in so now the long awaited pregnant content might arrive soon. I just hope there is normal human pregnancy along with the beast kind.

organord

Jun 10, 2020
Is there a way to change the PC’s genitals?

Also I am excited that the farm is in so now the long awaited pregnant content might arrive soon. I just hope there is normal human pregnancy along with the beast kind.
If by change, you mean switching the PC's genitals from a penis to a vagina and vice versa, or becoming a futa by growing whichever one you don't have, then no, not through normal gameplay.
However, the latest update added the ability to change the PC's gender in the cheat menu, so you can at least switch between having a penis and vagina at will that way (of course, enabling cheats disables earning feats in that playthrough, so it may not be an option you're willing to take).

If you just mean changing existing genitals without replacing them: You can grow or shrink a penis at the hospital (via surgery or pills) or via attaching the right parasites. This also applies to breasts, but you can't do anything similar to a vagina.

You'll have to wait a bit longer for pregnancy content, I think.
The farmlands and road leading to them are in, but the actual (non-underground) farm isn't there yet. For now the farmlands contain the riding school and meadow.

May 18, 2019
What's your strat and how much are you getting per day?
Since those are the most important for making money, I'll just say that I maxed dancing (via practice lol; to make the most of the tips; same reason why I wear what I wear) and maths (to negotiate how much I'd get from prostitution). Last time I checked I managed to get 9k in one, erm, 'shift' (meaning from the time my stress and fatigue levels are close to zero to the time I am about to collapse due to stress). It was not by all means the luckiest session (quite a lot under 200+ payments), so I bet if you are extra lucky, you could earn about 9500-9750. Doubt 10k is possible, but you never know.

Reactions: Midge

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Since those are the most important for making money, I'll just say that I maxed dancing (via practice lol; to make the most of the tips; same reason why I wear what I wear) and maths (to negotiate how much I'd get from prostitution). Last time I checked I managed to get 9k in one, erm, 'shift' (meaning from the time my stress and fatigue levels are close to zero to the time I am about to collapse due to stress). It was not by all means the luckiest session (quite a lot under 200+ payments), so I bet if you are extra lucky, you could earn about 9500-9750. Doubt 10k is possible, but you never know.
you can combine S level maths with a dancer outfit ( optainable after getting an 'obscure' level in Prositution and going at the Brothel ), the cat undies, a cat collar, leg golden bracelets and heels ( all of which giving you extra tips when visible ) in order to get up to 300£. in fact, you don't even need the heels for reaching 300£. combined with a high level in skullduggery and stealing in every encounters, you'll surely be able to do 15k+ in one sitting. very dangerous tho, so safe scumming will be super effective with this

May 18, 2019
you can combine S level maths with a dancer outfit ( optainable after getting an 'obscure' level in Prositution and going at the Brothel ), the cat undies, a cat collar, leg golden bracelets and heels ( all of which giving you extra tips when visible ) in order to get up to 300£. in fact, you don't even need the heels for reaching 300£. combined with a high level in skullduggery and stealing in every encounters, you'll surely be able to do 15k+ in one sitting. very dangerous tho, so safe scumming will be super effective with this
I do wear clothes with bonuses (albeit not dancer's outfit but maid's), and I do occasionaly get 295-ish payments, so nothing new here really. About 15k+, I think it's a bit too optimistic. Yes, I don't steal from clients, but I doubt extra -130 pounds per encounter would make that big of a difference.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
I do wear clothes with bonuses (albeit not dancer's outfit but maid's), and I do occasionaly get 295-ish payments, so nothing new here really. About 15k+, I think it's a bit too optimistic. Yes, I don't steal from clients, but I doubt extra -130 pounds per encounter would make that big of a difference.
probably, but that's counting too the time you take to dance where you can get up to probably 250£ of tips reliably before getting a sex encounter. that's why save scum is best to maximize the gains, as you can use the fact that the rng is pre-set and won't reset until you make a different event to see for how long you can dance

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I'm not sure which the important factors are, but with high skills and stats and skimpy clothes, "going to the room" gives you ~£300, sometimes ~£350.
Of course there is occasionally the cut-my-own-throat customer who only offers £120.
(BTW: Is there any advantage in refusing this "offer"? Or are we just throwing away good money for nuffing?)
Stealing gives you another ~£100. With high skills there's no risk at all, so why not take it? It turns £300 into £400 or more importantly £120 into £220.

What bugs me more is the dancing. I have not figured out how much is skill or RNG or choice of action.
Sometimes they start with measly pennies, then some pounds, end with some ten-ish pounds in sum about £40. Meh!
Another time, pennies, pounds, £12, £27, £35, £63, £92, £95… easily £300…500.
In one session they started quite high, went quickly above £50, and continued throwing money at me, 70, 80… (I saved the game, let's see where this leads…) They were "filled with carnal desire" but kept throwing money, 90-ish money, dance, dance, then I went "to the room" (rly?), another ~400. This dance alone was ~£1500.
Yeah, but how to repeat this?

What's definitively helpful is: start dancing with as much clothes as possible. Stripping does not cost anything. No stress, no fatigue, no time. (Ok it causes arousal) But it atracts audience and give you tips.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Is this the full farm content? In my current run I'm still messing around in school and grinding up skills and haven't actually headed down the road to the farm yet. How much content is actually out there?

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
"The PC's outburst at Harper should the doctor have abducted the PC will now take a muzzle into account."

I can be kidnapped by Harper? How do I do that? Sounds interesting.

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes