ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Hi, I'm reading the FAQ to know how to become the pack leader. There seem to be two ways, however I'm confused as to what exactly is the second one:

Use your Physique to overpower the beast, or simply just sexually satisfy them, and emerge the stronger of the two.

Does that mean I need to sexually satisfy the black wolf, or the others wolves ? I tried both, but I guess there is a threshold to reach but since I'm not sure who I need to satisfy I feel like I'm doing this for nothing.
Any idea ?
"Them" means "him/her", that is just the Black Wolf alone, independent of gender.
When I did this the last time (a few updates ago) "satisfy" did not do anything. I made them cum, a couple of times, but nothing changed.
Idk if the FAQ is outdated or something is bugged.
When I used all the pepper cans I had to knock them out, it worked. I became the pack leader.

TheHolySin

Feb 20, 2018
Ok I'm already on the 6th week and I still haven't met with either Whitney or Kylar. Am I missing something?

Fangii

Aug 19, 2019
Hi, I'm reading the FAQ to know how to become the pack leader. There seem to be two ways, however I'm confused as to what exactly is the second one:

Use your Physique to overpower the beast, or simply just sexually satisfy them, and emerge the stronger of the two.

Does that mean I need to sexually satisfy the black wolf, or the others wolves ? I tried both, but I guess there is a threshold to reach but since I'm not sure who I need to satisfy I feel like I'm doing this for nothing.
Any idea ?
Them is referring to the Black Wolf. Make it orgasm when it's acting agitated and trying to challenge the other wolves. Nothing to do making the other wolves in the pack orgasm as well.

Just as a heads up, I stopped updating the FAQ because handling that *and* the Wiki on my own was too much for me at the time. I'd suggest you use the wiki instead, as that's where my focus is right now. If anything's not on there, bring it to me ASAP - I can't add or change things if I don't know about it.

Ok I'm already on the 6th week and I still haven't met with either Whitney or Kylar. Am I missing something?
This seems fairly common. People are weeks in and still haven't encountered both of these characters. That's really bad RNG on your end, so I guess you just gotta get lucky, or try to force RNG to trigger it. Both introduction events take place in the school hallways, so examine a locker then back out. Rinse and repeat until their event occurs.

Reactions: PurityGuy

Nov 16, 2018
Using my old saves in the new version results in this weird broken img logo in the top left corner, the transformations (ear and tail )can't be see as well, all idea on how to fix this ? Capture.PNG

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

TheHolySin

Feb 20, 2018
This seems fairly common. People are weeks in and still haven't encountered both of these characters. That's really bad RNG on your end, so I guess you just gotta get lucky, or try to force RNG to trigger it. Both introduction events take place in the school hallways, so examine a locker then back out. Rinse and repeat until their event occurs.
Actually, I found out what the problem was. I was using a few cheats to try out the new events, and it turns out, that maxing out the fame stats, somehow prevent both Whitney and Kylar events to trigger.

PurityGuy

Apr 12, 2020
Using my old saves in the new version results in this weird broken img logo in the top left corner, the transformations (ear and tail )can't be see as well, all idea on how to fix this ? View attachment 735947
Make sure you're on the most recent bugfix. If you are, try a fresh download of the game extracted to a different folder. It's possible that some images didn't get replaced properly in your download.

kamapalutza

Aug 19, 2017
Awesome game. Is it possible for you, dear dev, to put this game on steam? I'd really like to support your game and get updates without checking sites.

• Haha

Zakota

Sep 22, 2017
Awesome game. Is it possible for you, dear dev, to put this game on steam? I'd really like to support your game and get updates without checking sites.
You think they'd let a game with young looking sprites and near entirely sexual content on steam? Come on dude :ROFLMAO: - Just support the dev from their linked site:

It's completely safe, there's nothing to check. Just involves a minute or two more than you'd have spent if it was steam basically.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
In the settings, you can enable/disable watersports, but is that actually implemented yet?
there's like one scene if you refuse examination by cops and try to run away, they shoot a tazer at PC and PC pisses themselves ( i think it goes like that ) and Vrelnir hasn't said much about other events surrounding this kink, so it may be a one time instance, like the wolf pubes which are nearly just cosmetic

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Found a glitch taking place during Maths class with Whitney. If you recieve a piece of paper asking to show them your undies and you do so while wearing undies, Whitney will always come after class to remove your undies and say stuff like 'I've told you to not wear undies. You've been a bad girl, now hand these over' even if you haven't gotten the event in which she asks you to not bring undies.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Got a super weird and specific glitch. At the beach, for the penis examination school project, I licked a guy's dick under his towel, pulled away, began a boobjob and then asked him to not put anything in my anus when his dick was close to my ass, and after I apologised, he somehow grew a pussy and was straddling me when I set male with pussies at 0. I have no idea if I'll ever be able to recreate this, but it can happen.

• Haha

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
One last super annoying glitch I encountered multiple times but I have no idea what causes it. Stealing in sex or combat ends up being disabled forever for some reason. I think it may be when doing sex with someone you can't steal from, such as Whitney, but stealing after making Bailey cum works just fine. This occured as early as Monday of 2nd week.

Last edited:

Tamara

Feb 11, 2018
The saves are in your browser, unless you exported them.
Now the slightly tricky part is that your browser saves them by the path of the html file.
So if you have the game file always in the same folder you will automatically keep your saves.

My recommendation is to delete/rename the old folder and simply extract the new version in the same location.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
How to transfer saves file from older to the newer version?
You can export your save to a file. So, open the older version, export your save to a file, then open the new version and import that save into the game and you should be good to go.

You can do as Tamara said as well and just extract the new game into the same folder as the old game and when you open it with your browser, your save games should still be there.

kiri3tsubasa

Nov 19, 2017
I know it probably isn't going to happen, but i would love to see the character get knocked up, either by man or beast

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes