May 18, 2019
Ight, I've decided to start stealing from clients. The main reason why I didn't want to is because Briar sells you out to cops eventually if you do, and my character's mental health is not exactly fine to endure any hardships. Just something that caught my attention, which I knew all along, but since I didn't steal much in my last playthroughs I kind of forgot - from what I've seen you can only steal money during encounters as of now, or find a police ID card (btw, does the event have multiple endings? so far if the person asked me whether I wanted money for sex they always turned out to be a cop). It's slightly underwhelming imo. A random thought - why not create a pool of personal affairs that you could potentially steal from people instead\along with money? Like credit cards (maybe even reintroduce Mickey to help you learn the PIN-codes and later cash out random amounts of money (or none if the person already blocked the card) at ATMs or at the bank (see my previous idea), watches, phones, jewelry, and other stuff that you could then sell to Landry. We already have the mechanics, but stealing goodies, iirc, is only possible when robbing houses or looking for marks near the strip club.

Last edited:

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
I think i got a bug? For some reason i don't seem to be able to rob people on the new version (15.4). Is anyone having this problem too?

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
I think i got a bug? For some reason i don't seem to be able to rob people on the new version (15.4). Is anyone having this problem too?
it's been a glitch since 15.0 and it hasn't been patched yet. it seem to happen randomly, but it happens often after an encounter with someone you can't steal from ( Whitney, Bailey ) so avoid these at all cost or save before the encounters.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Okay, I may have figured out what removes stealing from sex encounters. Avoid the gloryholes at the brothel and at school. Whitney's sex encounters doesn't seem to remove stealing from combats on other NPCs ( at least not before they declare their love to you ) and same case for Bailey.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Okay, I may have figured out what removes stealing from sex encounters. Avoid the gloryholes at the brothel and at school. Whitney's sex encounters doesn't seem to remove stealing from combats on other NPCs ( at least not before they declare their love to you ) and same case for Bailey.
You're right.
There's a variable "punishmentposition" which gets set to "gloryhole" and keeps that way. (To prevent stealing there, which makes a lot of sense...)
Type
JavaScript:
SugarCube.State.variables.punishmentposition=0
into the console as workaround.

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
I was thinking: any chance we someday get some incest content? Like, maybe another character to the orphanage that could be your sibling. Maybe as a toogle option, so it's easy for those that don't like to ignore. And maybe with some customization, like if it's your older siblin, younger, or maybe even twin.

Also, a question: to which class will Robin attend? With Kylar and Witney apearing in class, you know it's just a matter of time for Robin :p Personaly, i would like to see them in the history class, since they aways leave the cantene with the excuse that he don't want to be late for class.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
I was thinking: any chance we someday get some incest content? Like, maybe another character to the orphanage that could be your sibling. Maybe as a toogle option, so it's easy for those that don't like to ignore. And maybe with some customization, like if it's your older siblin, younger, or maybe even twin.

Also, a question: to which class will Robin attend? With Kylar and Witney apearing in class, you know it's just a matter of time for Robin :p Personaly, i would like to see them in the history class, since they aways leave the cantene with the excuse that he don't want to be late for class.
I had suggested a while ago on adding in home room or study hall for 7-9 just for that very reason.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Why are all shadows without hair?
Same reason they don't have eyes or any other defining feature. Because there's little point to add hair to them. They are little more than inference to being part of the scene. It might be a "maybe" for long term future plans to add in more defined character representation for silhouettes, but for now they are merely that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

mepew

Oct 30, 2019
Same reason they don't have eyes or any other defining feature. Because there's little point to add hair to them. They are little more than inference to being part of the scene. It might be a "maybe" for long term future plans to add in more defined character representation for silhouettes, but for now they are merely that.
I'm sorry, but your words are just nonsense. I just started playing and I'm not going to fuck bald women.
Here is one over-painted missionary pose. If necessary, I will finish the rest and post it. If someone else doesn't like bald women* ( ...Degrees of Lewdity\img\sex\missionary\shadow)
One more question .. what is this pose without shadow? Is that how it should be? According to the description, this is an anal position, but I'm more interested in the erroneous file.

p.s. sry for bad English

Last edited:

illusionxxx

Jan 13, 2020
"Added an alternative missionary silhouette. Art courtesy of sseshess, and coded by Lollipop Scythe. " Where can it be found?

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
It's not nonsense, it's just how the dev and artists have left it for now as other things have their attention. There may also be the matter of technical constraints or whether doing the work now might not be practical if future plans renders the work redundent. That said, if you want to help with adding in more detailed silhouettes, I'd stop by the Discord channel and post there too. They'd love to have anyone willing to pitch in and so would tones of players for that matter.

Reactions: atur and KekKoo

organord

Jun 10, 2020
This is primarily a text-based game.
The bald, featureless silhouette is a concession. A one-size-fits-all silhouette that leaves details up to the imagination means only one silhouette is needed per pose per species. If more details are absolutely necessary for the scene, they've already been delivered in text form.
Beasts, beastboys/beastgirls, tentacles, swarms, etc. require (and have) different silhouettes/images because representing them with a plain human silhouette would be more distracting than useful.

Since one silhouette per pose per species suffices, dev time can then be funneled towards new areas, scenarios, named NPCs, and mechanics instead. It is these things that are the lifeblood of a sandboxy text-heavy game.

If you want to redraw silhouettes to show proper details, then you'd need a mountain of variations to fit the possible appearances/situations.
As it stands, using your redrawn attachment would mean every human partner has "loosely-styled long black hair, pale skin, large breasts, and no clothing" when riding the player character.

The more art variations you add, the higher the expectations rise to cover other appearances/situations accurately; it's a hungry beast once you acknowledge it's there and start feeding it.
And once art variations are done, since the bar for representing scenes visually has now been raised, attention instead shifts to why minor pose changes are not represented accurately (eg. fingering, sucking breasts while performing another sex act, support for over 3 silhouettes surrounding the player during gangbangs, and so on and so forth).
It's a slippery slope, so drawing a clear line early by sticking to featureless silhouettes makes sense, especially since it's not a graphics-heavy game to begin with.

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes