mepew

Oct 30, 2019
ahhahahahaahha
The admin deleted my posts, but left replies to my post. This is mean and this is low. A worthy deed... (no)
Remembered twitch admins

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Midge and atur

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
ahhahahahaahha
The admin deleted my posts, but left replies to my post. This is mean and this is low. A worthy deed... (no)
Remembered twitch admins
Yeah they were heated but not bad. It was just the last few it looks like. Now they are weird and lack context.
I think the new scissoring shadow doesn't add anything and needs to be re-thought out.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur
May 18, 2019
A minor idea for Vrel to consider.

For many first kiss is considered special, not as special as first sex, but still special. Could it be a good idea to make it count in virginities tab in statistics (also maybe rename it to 'First times' or smth)? Some appropriate lines for love interests and nameless NPCs would be great too (i.e. 'The hell are you doing with your tongue, slut? Don't act like you've never kissed anyone' for Whitney or 'Sorry, if I'm bad. It's my first time kissing. What? Yours too? I'm so happy!' for Robin).

Qazex Saw

Feb 6, 2018
So I just realized that when in swimming class, doing backstrokes while naked doesn't improve your physique, just your swimming skills.
Which explains why I was suddenly getting a ton of 'due to lack of exercise, your physique has decreased' messages.
Is this supposed to work this way?

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
So I just realized that when in swimming class, doing backstrokes while naked doesn't improve your physique, just your swimming skills.
Which explains why I was suddenly getting a ton of 'due to lack of exercise, your physique has decreased' messages.
Is this supposed to work this way?
Yes, it's always worked that way, perhaps the reasoning being that practicing backstroke is done in a relaxed manner as opposed to a proper swimming lesson. As such, practicing backstroke only helps you keep the PC's exhibitionism at the top level, apart from improving your Swimming. I personally practice backstroke once per lesson, the other two tierces divided between proper swimming lessons and mingling with other students. To improve the PCs physique, I water the plants upon waking up (if it's not raining outside) and play volleyball after school on the beach (which also improves Status), if there's still energy left to do it after all the daily debauchery. Dancing (Brothel or Club) also improves physique, just as running in the Park (running naked in the small hours will let you shred those slabs of fat even faster).

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
A minor idea for Vrel to consider.

For many first kiss is considered special, not as special as first sex, but still special. Could it be a good idea to make it count in virginities tab in statistics (also maybe rename it to 'First times' or smth)?
Do you mean kissing virginity or kissing your significant other for the first time? If the latter, then I agree, it bears significance to a lot of people. But I don't think there are many people that never kissed anyone in their entire life before they hit puberty. There's much more peeps that have never given or received a footjob, which to be honest, is quite an acrobatic skill. Perhaps there should be podiatric virginity record as well? ;)

May 18, 2019
Do you mean kissing virginity or kissing your significant other for the first time? If the latter, then I agree, it bears significance to a lot of people. But I don't think there are many people that never kissed anyone in their entire life before they hit puberty. There's much more peeps that have never given or received a footjob, which to be honest, is quite an acrobatic skill. Perhaps there should be podiatric virginity record as well? ;)
Well, I primarily meant first kiss in general. I mean, imagine being kissed for the first time by some random town creep (it's some ++Trauma territory). Noone would have loved that, like noone would have loved giving up their virginity to the said creep. I don't necessarily mean that first kiss should be accompanied by stat changes, but I think it should hold some semblance of importance for the character. Thus a unique line and an indication of the first kisser in the statistics. I kinda disagree that footjobs or handjobs or whatnot are as important. If some dude (or dudette) broke your hymen (or forced your dick inside of her), the last thing you'd think is that hey they rubbed their genitalia with my toes.

It's a thing that came to my mind. I wouldn't even insist on this feature making it into the game any time soon (if ever).

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
It's a thing that came to my mind. I wouldn't even insist on this feature making it into the game any time soon (if ever).
Well, I think that first kiss thing would be a great feature. It's adorable, and you're right about it being important. It's one of those significant enough firsts that people remember who they first kissed, myself included. In fact, a stolen first kiss can be extremely traumatizing. I should know, that's how mine went, and to this day I've maintained a dislike for kissing, as a result. That being said, I might not be a good example. I was five, it was a older neighbor kid (who coerced me into it), and it was a french kiss. Given the circumstance, it would be weird if that were a good experience. That being said, I think a pure enough PC would find a stolen first kiss major traumatizing, but a slut might only register that they lost another first.

Also~ did I beat you to it? :D

May 18, 2019
Well, I think that first kiss thing would be a great feature. It's adorable, and you're right about it being important. It's one of those significant enough firsts that people remember who they first kissed, myself included. In fact, a stolen first kiss can be extremely traumatizing. I should know, that's how mine went, and to this day I've maintained a dislike for kissing, as a result. That being said, I might not be a good example. I was five, it was a older neighbor kid (who coerced me into it), and it was a french kiss. Given the circumstance, it would be weird if that were a good experience. That being said, I think a pure enough PC would find a stolen first kiss major traumatizing, but a slut might only register that they lost another first.

Also~ did I beat you to it? :D
Gee, that doesn't sound very pleasant.

Maybe, but not intentionally; you know, the cosmos influences and all )

I was on the quest of feat hunting for some time now, and Millionaire just happened to be this final big step.

Last edited:
Reactions: sparrow_rose

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Ok, it may be important to some, but do we really need to dig that deep into debuts and various virginities? There's already three virginiets in the stats, with only genital having some importance in the game, the other two (oral and anal) not so much. And the current version of the game makes the Virgin treat quite peculiar. My PC has experienced two vaginal penetrations (tongues) and still her hymen is intact and she passes purity test at the Temple with flying colours, even when her bowels are overflowing with cum and she's coughing up semen as well. Other than satisfying a hymen-breaking / foreskin stretching fetish, I can't find any other purpose for this feat's presence. You can still be a Succubus ultraslut, top class whore and world renowned beastwife tentacle taming... virgin. :)

What I would very much like to see implemented is a differnt approach to Masochism, as currently it is presented in not a very erotically convincing manner, sort of toughness in the face of brutality rather than enjoyment of rougher sex / impact play combined with wilful submision to partner's perverse cruel wishes or actions. You basically need to aggravate the other party during an encouter, so they start beating the shite off you during sex. And the current descriptions of the act are mistaking sources of pain that people actually can eroticise. There's significant difference between getting one's butt spanked vs getting punched in the stomach or face. This could be handled more gracefully.

Also, why is the PCs bedroom still underused? I find it quite surprising that they can only masturbate in bathrooms or classrooms, but are unable to do so in the confines of their own bed. With the addition of a nightstand drawer and sex toys that you could keep there, you wanking sessions could become even more interesting and also serve to improve some of your sex stats (orgasm control, orifices, hands, masochism if using spanking implements/nipple clamps, etc.)

You could also borrow books from libraries (School and a Public Library) for some extracurricular study in the bedroom that could improve grades but also raise Awareness / broaden sexual horizons (it would be from reading books found in the adult section).

Lastly, the PC could use their bedroom to invite their romantic interests to spend the night... or clients if they want to run their own little brothel behind Briar's back.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
You could also borrow books from libraries (School and a Public Library) for some extracurricular study in the bedroom that could improve grades but also raise Awareness / broaden sexual horizons (it would be from reading books found in the adult section).
I second that. Maybe not as a replacement for school. For really raising your grades you should go to school.
But I think we need as a way to keep grades from dropping when staying at Eden's or with the wolvies.

Maybe like:
school → ++grades
school+books → +++grades --status
books → (+)grades

Lastly, the PC could use their bedroom to invite their romantic interests to spend the night... or clients if they want to run their own little brothel behind Briar's back.
Why not, but I'm afraid Bailey will want their share... and what will Robin think? and Kylar!?

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Why not, but I'm afraid Bailey will want their share... and what will Robin think? and Kylar!?
Good point! Of course such option wouldn't be available right of the bat and would require certain criteria to be met in order for the PC to even conceive such a scheme (prostitution experience/promiscuity for starters). Then with high Skulduggery and History they could devise a clandestine whoring business or with enough English, Maths and blackmail leverage against Bailey they could enter some sort of an arrangement with the caretaker and split the profits at a margin that's better than what Briar is taking. Which could then lead to a feud within the undergarment fabric of the Town's society.

I wouldn't worry that much about Robin's take on this. So far, my PC is regularly dating sugar daddy Avery, returns home with Mason wearing nothing but a towel, enthusiastically sucks Whitney off in the School toilets, is only one tattoo short of becoming a living canvas, cries every time she returns from Leighton's office while also having that unmistakable post-orgasmic glow about her, feels sticky with slime and cum when they play games and hug afterwards, yet Robin loves her the most. Typical gaming nerd. ;)

But seriously, relationships with significant NPCs and consequences of the PCs decisions should be the subject of the upcoming updates, so those NPCs don't feel like cardboard cutouts capable of only one or two tricks, completely or almost completely oblivious tofwhat the PC's up to when they're not around.

Also, shouldn't Leighton be suprised when the PC comes to his office for detention after she made an arrangment with them that detention for misbehaviour is no longer compulsory? A seasoned perv like Leighton would surely notice that our hero/ine is on to something. They could than take their relationship to a new level, which could have different shades of shady.

Last edited:

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
You know, this might be looking too deep into it, but that was something that always bothered me about games like DoL, CoC, Lilith Thrones, and the likes. NPC's never seem to recognize anyone else but the player, so it never even gets brought up from NPC A that you're also fucking NPC B or that they saw you hanging out with NPC C. I wish more games built around the idea that NPC's should be just as empathic of each other as they are of the player or at least somewhat. I get that no one wants to be locked out of a follower's/companion's/lover's plot line or relationship just because they already have one with another NPC, but at least having something like having to sneak in a client so Robin or anyone else that might normally care would humanize the characters better than them just completely ignoring it. The game should still allow multiple relationships, even when they are aware of each other, but at least having them recognize each other would be interesting at least. There's even characters in CoC that I remember that act as though you are the only one for them even though there's several others who act the same way.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
You know, this might be looking too deep into it, but that was something that always bothered me about games like DoL, CoC, Lilith Thrones, and the likes. NPC's never seem to recognize anyone else but the player, so it never even gets brought up from NPC A that you're also fucking NPC B or that they saw you hanging out with NPC C. I wish more games built around the idea that NPC's should be just as empathic of each other as they are of the player or at least somewhat. I get that no one wants to be locked out of a follower's/companion's/lover's plot line or relationship just because they already have one with another NPC, but at least having something like having to sneak in a client so Robin or anyone else that might normally care would humanize the characters better than them just completely ignoring it. The game should still allow multiple relationships, even when they are aware of each other, but at least having them recognize each other would be interesting at least. There's even characters in CoC that I remember that act as though you are the only one for them even though there's several others who act the same way.
It is especially funny how both Whitney and Kylar seem to be completely oblivious of the MC having a relationship with the other even though virtually every other NPC at school is aware of it.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Robin does once in a cafateria event when you go with Witney for "oral lessions" but you have to pick the right choices to get their reaction. That's the only one i can think of. Good point.

lannoy

Jun 23, 2017
two questions
1) Can the named npc's have strap-ons?
2) I read somewhere that you can initiate public gang-bangs with max promiscuity. Is this true and if so how?

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes