ophiebun

Apr 12, 2020
Something tells me that once pregnancy emerges, there will probably be some focus onto love interests too. Considering that they will most likely need to react to the PC having a child, I can only imagine that there will be some more fleshing out along the way. I'd say definitely not to worry too much just based on that. I have been thinking though about the mechanics of pregnancy though; like interactions with harper, being bred at the farm, abortion, miscarriages from high stress/trauma, or too much pain. Will it factor into insecurity as some kind of weight-based one. All sorts of little tidbits that I think could add a lot, but also could interfere with other mechanics.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Asking this again since I got no answer:

I recall using Degrees of Pewdity to make a futa char, load it into the game and it worked fora long time. However, I deleted all saves by accident and my game folder.
Now I have to start from 0 again... Any way to get a working futa MC again? I recall a cheat option/window too that I dont' see anymore.

EDIT: I'm trying the save edtor, and while I can seem to edit money, pepper spray and pretty much anything, I can't seem to get a penis on the MC no matter what I try to edit.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018

I recall using Degrees of Pewdity to make a futa char, load it into the game and it worked fora long time. However, I deleted all saves by accident and my game folder.
Now I have to start from 0 again... Any way to get a working futa MC again? I recall a cheat option/window too that I dont' see anymore.

EDIT: I'm trying the save edtor, and while I can seem to edit money, pepper spray and pretty much anything, I can't seem to get a penis on the MC no matter what I try to edit.
ATM there's no way to have or make a real futa. Neither by playing or by hacking the savegame.
There were (or still are) bugs dubbed "herm portals" which cause wrong texts to appear.
But I think there are plans to add a real futa. I guess that requires lots of changes.

May 18, 2019

From what I know, not really. There was probably a bug at hand back then, but there is no guaranty that this bug wasn't fixed in the newer versions. I don't use the Cheats menu, so I don't know what is possible to achieve with it, and what is not, but I do know that now you need to toggle it on at the beginning of a new game in (7) General tab.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Nevermind... it's not possible in the cheat menu.
In the end I edited the HTML file itself.
It's easy to add an option in Character Creation that will set penisexists to 1 (after normal gender initalization)

Basically a new sex option (around line 88870)
Code:
        <span class="gold">Sex</span>
        <br>
        <label>Vagina <<print '<<radiobutton "$player.sex" "f" ' + ($player.sex is "f" ? "checked" : "") + '>>'>></label>
        <label>Penis <<print '<<radiobutton "$player.sex" "m" ' + ($player.sex is "m" ? "checked" : "") + '>>'>></label>
        <label>Both <<print '<<radiobutton "$player.sex" "t" ' + ($player.sex is "t" ? "checked" : "") + '>>'>></label>      
        <br><br>

and this after gender init (around line 5430)
Code:
<<if $player.sex is "t">>
    <<set $vaginause to "0">>
    <<set $vaginastate to "0">>
    <<set $vaginaexist to 1>>
    <<set $penisuse to 0>>
    <<set $penisstate to 0>>
    <<set $penisexist to 1>>
    <<set $player.sex to "f">>  
<</if>>

It will also work if you simply add a new gender option (also around line 88850) and generation (around 5400), but you start naked as there's no cloth set defined.

Last edited:

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Supposedly you can from a feat unlock, but the last person that I talked to about it said even that was missing a lot of integration into the game, which explains why it would be locked behind feats. From my understanding, it's on the to-do list but will take an inordinate amount of work to more properly add it in so that it isn't half-assed or overtly buggy, much like pregnancy. It's not just the matter of adding the option but the game pretty much has to be overhauled to recognize the difference between a normally male/female defined character and a straight up futa. Quite a few scenes would need a lot of rewording or additions and a mountain of recoding lay ahead.

Reactions: ladguru

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Supposedly you can from a feat unlock, but the last person that I talked to about it said even that was missing a lot of integration into the game, which explains why it would be locked behind feats. From my understanding, it's on the to-do list but will take an inordinate amount of work to more properly add it in so that it isn't half-assed or overtly buggy, much like pregnancy. It's not just the matter of adding the option but the game pretty much has to be overhauled to recognize the difference between a normally male/female defined character and a straight up futa. Quite a few scenes would need a lot of rewording or additions and a mountain of recoding lay ahead.
The futa from the feat unlock you are thinking of is the parasite that produces babies, no feat lets you add/change genitals. The rest of what you said is true enough ;)

Reactions: crash.7ds

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Seems to work without issues, thought.
Or used to work flawlessly before. For some reason enemies now use your penis less with the latest version.

More than good enough, given that futas will be added by 2050 at this rate.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Why the science project does not appear? I finished my work already
If you look in your social tab you will see that it takes place at a certian date and time(IDK off the top of my head) same for the math one when that turns up.

PurityGuy

Apr 12, 2020
Great game, could somebody say what time it usually takes to get an update?
Vrelnir likes to update at least once a month, and gets anxious when he goes too long without an update. It can be anywhere from 2 weeks to around 8 weeks, though, depending on the scope of the update and Vrelnir's tortured sleep schedule.
Bug fix updates typically come out once every day or two after an update. I think the record is 6 bug fix updates for a single version.

Reactions: Vrelnir and Fangii

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
If you look in your social tab you will see that it takes place at a certian date and time(IDK off the top of my head) same for the math one when that turns up.
Yeah, you need to attend the Town Hall at certain times on certain dates after preparing your science/maths project. If you miss those, you won't get a second chance.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Yeah, you need to attend the Town Hall at certain times on certain dates after preparing your science/maths project. If you miss those, you won't get a second chance.
Well.....you do next year at those times.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
We talking about the event itself, or the fact that you can give them 1000 pounds even if you don't have the money?

If the former, then yes, I knew about it, but if the latter, then no, I had no idea.
in the pic it looked like you had 8510.39 but looking closer it looks screwy. How much did you have in that shot?

May 18, 2019
in the pic it looked like you had 8510.39 but looking closer it looks screwy. How much did you have in that shot?
I don't quite understand what you mean to be honest. I don't remember the exact amount I had before the event, but through subtraction it should be 148,961 pounds unless the game engine rounds such sums off. Or do you mean the sum IN the picture? If so, it's bizarre since it expands nicely, and shows £-851.0-39.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 187 Votes