KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
It's been another bit of a time lapse since I last played this so consistently, so imagine my surprise when, after all the times of having Whitney have me remove my underwear, and nothing following it up, he, during math class (WHICH ALONE was surprising), asks me to show that I'm still not wearing any underwear (THE SAME time I happen to, for once and possibly even for the first time since him doing that, or in my own DoL history, finally just put on another pair before classes began..)

This honestly shocked me, and I feel even MORE engaged than I did before, this was a genuinely nice sequence of events. I would do ANYTHING for a look into what this game becomes a year or 2 later..

EDIT: Also I'm clinging onto the swoon River nearly did when Whitney decided to just go bare chested in class out of nowhere. (Then again, I might've too, so I can't even blame him. :oops:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Vrelnir

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
2.16.2: This happens right from the get go. Breaks the entire save customization panel. View attachment 771739
Yeah, same here. With Firefox. Chrome seems to be okay. Both with Linux.

The really crazy thing is: 0.2.16.1 and even 0.2.15 show now the same error.
Even a different instance of Firefox (which does not have any old cookies) shows this error.
0.2.16.1 was working fine yesterday with exactly the same Firefox, no reboot or restart.
Restarting the browser and clearing cookies does not help.

I have no f*cking idea what this could be...
It looks like something is screwed up deep down with twine and JS.

Update: After clearing cookies again and restarting Firefox older versions including 0.2.16.1 are working again.
But .2 is completely broken under Linux/Firefox!?
There are some changes in the SugarCube code. Something about "Dynamic lifecycle" is new...

Last edited:

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
This may or may not be a bug, but I've noticed that masturbating, regardless of where (?, only tested so far in the orphanage and school bathrooms), if you cum, although it says "Doing this here means you can wash away the evidence", it's always still on, and I have to bathe a second time to clear it up.

May 18, 2019
A small idea that came upon me as I was working at the docks. Why not add a third, safe, option to save Robin when they are about to get shipped off? The prerequisite would be your Status with the dockworkers. If upon starting the event your Status is high enough (if you already get invited to the pub after your shifts, for instance), you could ask your mates to help you. Naturally, after they hear that a friend of their friend is about to get kidnapped, they will go with the MC (maybe they should put on masks; there is still this event when one of the workers asks you to stay away from the container with the tied kid, so I presume the dockers would rather not get involved with the masterminds behind kidnappings), and help them.

May 18, 2019
Come to think of it, it'd be a cool addition to introduce 'hidden' options to events (mostly rare or one-time events, so the player couldn't exploit the said options too much) that would hinge on your progress with different named NPCs and jobs, so you could make use of your connections, and in theory, if you play your cards right, get away scot-free from numerous dangerous events, like the one I mentioned just above with Robin's rescue and dockers willing to help the MC.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Hmm, somehow I've failed to initiate the science fair start, despite going to every class for multiple weeks. Anyone know what variable in the save file to change in order to force it?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Hmm, somehow I've failed to initiate the science fair start, despite going to every class for multiple weeks. Anyone know what variable in the save file to change in order to force it?
There is no timeout for the science project. It can trigger any time after 2 game days during science lesson.
To avoid the trigger you need high allure and a very bad RNG all the time.

If you want to try the variables, it's:
scienceproject='ongoing'
scienceprojectdays= 21+(7-weekday)

Sam945

Oct 7, 2019
Love the game and has lots of options and kinks. Lots of achievements to hunt as well. Hopefully this continues to be updated frequently as it has lots of potential.

Just my own thoughts and opinion and IDK if its been said before but it would be cool if not just the swimming class but school (classes and the normal clothed events like relaxing on the stump) could be done nude. (ie if your getting a delinquency punishment from Leighton that you have avoided [apart from nude swimming since I keep getting delinquency when entering the pool nude after Leighton makes the whole class swim nude] like entering classes late or other classes and insulting the teacher, found without panties or in wrong uniform.)

This could also allow for other teachers to use you as an example of why not to break rules(ie science will always have a 1 in 15 chance of "if forced to attend nude" will be used as a model for the gender with options of 1.Run out of class (delinquency) 2. accept reluctantly [ie hide crotch and breasts as best you can] (+stress, +trauma) 3. accept willingly [ie spread legs and flaunt your crotch and breasts (exhibitionism 5) 4. interactive sex-ed [seduction check of B<->S dependent on relationship] (promiscuity 5, --status). History could have a chance your desk gets swapped for a wooden horse or gets historically tortured (whipped, pilloried in class, walked nude outside with students throwing tomatoes). I have no idea what could be for math. (idk maybe bingo with the numbers inside her ass so whatever numbers fall out are the bingo numbers, or maybe they try to measure the volume of her chest or something?) and for English she could be made to stand at the front and say degrading things about herself (reciting a dirty poem about themselves, writing degrading comments on the board that point to her various parts which she has to remain in front of).

All options allow for 1. running out of class (delinquency) 2. accept reluctantly (+stress, +trauma) 3. accept willingly (promiscuity or exhibitionism dependent). In classes status will drop if nude and status is below 75%, and will also drop (further) if you seduce a teacher (either into letting you off, or making it more sexual.) This will also allow you to attend classes nude if Whitney strips you and Leighton doesn't provide you with clothes to wear instead. This can only happen after you have either high exhibitionism fame or you have attended 5 swim classes nude. Leighton also must have done your genders check (even if you were cross dressing)(penis check for males/panty check for females) or have found you at the brothel (to blackmail you into signing the agreement to attend nude for the day/week/indefinite[indefinite is only if leighton has been blackmailed and has material to blackmail you with]).

Also having really high exhibition could make it so that the sprite doesn't hide their body while nude (inside or outside) unless the player chooses to do so. (IE if exhibitionism level 6 since its there and I haven't seen any use for it yet.) [shopping street to park trip could be turned into an encounter with an arousal trap (like the ear slime but with the gang rape like when whipped cream runs out), crowd lechery like on the dance floor, and at the end (if you make it) the police could be at the end waiting for you (athletics to outrun, skulduggery to avoid).

This is a lot to read and if implemented would be a crap ton of code so I don't expect it to happen and I am sorry about that. Its my first real post and I don't really know what I can and can't do here.
Will definitely continue to enjoy this game.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
There is no timeout for the science project. It can trigger any time after 2 game days during science lesson.
To avoid the trigger you need high allure and a very bad RNG all the time.

If you want to try the variables, it's:
scienceproject='ongoing'
scienceprojectdays= 21+(7-weekday)
Ah yes, you are right. I've restarted the game quiet a few times, so this time I cheated up my stats. Went overboard and stopped the trigger. Thanks for your assistance. :)

May 18, 2019
Vrelnir Just noticed that these bugs still persist. You may be aware, but I'll point them out nonetheless. One of them is that when Bailey pays you a visit along a female (any?) goon to collect money, the text may go crazy and state that the goon forces you to Bailey's (often big, and my Bailey is a man lol) lactating breast. Another one is that if you willingly take NPCs penis into the MCs mouth (strictly non-consensual event?), the statistics will state that the oral virginity was taken by someone unknown, however, if you lick the penis and let the NPC force it inside, the statistics will mention the doer.

Reactions: Midge

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Dear Dev, I humbly ask for preg and Steam release.
You're a funny one aren't ya?

Hey Vrelnir, what's your opinion this idea:

Differentiate the color of the shadows/silhouettes of males and females npcs? I'm talking about the stereotypical blue for males and pink for females, but maybe that could have customizable colors too as with clothing. I figure this wouldn't be too difficult to add and it would give some good flavour to the otherwise generic npc visuals.

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
LOL, i just got an... er... interesting "bug" XD

So, i'm playing as a crossdressing boy. Comes the event where whitney forbids you from going into the same bathroom as your gender, he (whitney is male on my play) says you are a failure as a boy and dont deserve to use the same bathroom as him... only to then shove you into the boys bathroom!

• Haha
Reactions: ejmuerte and Midge

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I've noticed that since the new version 0.12.6.x my female PC is starting to be considered a cross-dresser. Not that I mind, though it's not a particular fetish of mine, but I am wondering which particular piece of her garment breaks the gender dress code taboos. She wears a long skirt (to cover her tattoos, as peer derision and status loss when these are noticed are a bit too harsh for my liking and I'd like to see more nuanced reactions to tattoos worn in future updates), feminine school blouse and a beanie + cat eye shades (to improve status gains). After School she wears a girl's sweater, chinos (for sturdiness) and trainers when going outdoor or tie-top, corset, micro pleated skirt, fishnet and platform heels when loitering the streets with lewd intents. An evening gown to those memorable fine dining experiences with Avery, a maid costume when working at Cafe. None of those scream masculine to me and the game does not mark them with a male symbol either. The tats are also either feminine or lewd. Yet, people are talking...

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
I've noticed that since the new version 0.12.6.x my female PC is starting to be considered a cross-dresser. Not that I mind, though it's not a particular fetish of mine, but I am wondering which particular piece of her garment breaks the gender dress code taboos. She wears a long skirt (to cover her tattoos, as peer derision and status loss when these are noticed are a bit too harsh for my liking and I'd like to see more nuanced reactions to tattoos worn in future updates), feminine school blouse and a beanie + cat eye shades (to improve status gains). After School she wears a girl's sweater, chinos (for sturdiness) and trainers when going outdoor or tie-top, corset, micro pleated skirt, fishnet and platform heels when loitering the streets with lewd intents. An evening gown to those memorable fine dining experiences with Avery, a maid costume when working at Cafe. None of those scream masculine to me and the game does not mark them with a male symbol either. The tats are also either feminine or lewd. Yet, people are talking...
Aren't the Chinos masculine clothings? I think you can see wether some clothes are masculine or feminine in the shop.

Meh21

Jun 10, 2017
In my opinion, the combat has a lot to improve. Even with high willpower, physic, defiance and science, fangs and high heels I still struggle with plenty of the encounters. The only way would be the pepper spray, but those are really hard to get.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
You can also see them on the wardrobe, as well as via their descriptions.
Aren't the Chinos masculine clothings? I think you can see wether some clothes are masculine or feminine in the shop.
Nope, chinos are not exclusively masculine, neither in this game nor in real life.

"Firm and tasteful chinos. Made of a quality twill fabric. Smart, classic style of pants with a flat front and a slightly fitted look. Traits: Normal - Suitable for everyday use."

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Nope, chinos are not exclusively masculine, neither in this game nor in real life.

"Firm and tasteful chinos. Made of a quality twill fabric. Smart, classic style of pants with a flat front and a slightly fitted look. Traits: Normal - Suitable for everyday use."
My post was that you can see such info in those other spots. But I probably should have answered the question by saying that chinos are unisex.

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes