Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Nope, chinos are not exclusively masculine, neither in this game nor in real life.

"Firm and tasteful chinos. Made of a quality twill fabric. Smart, classic style of pants with a flat front and a slightly fitted look. Traits: Normal - Suitable for everyday use."
The mirror will tell you what is effecting your "perceived" gender.

• Haha
Reactions: atur

K9

May 28, 2017
I get the same crossdressing reputation problem, despite my feminine character not ever wearing anything remotely masculine. She only wears the feminine shool uniform, denim shorts and tube top, or micro skirt and tie-up, but somehow got 2 levels of crossdressing reputation.

The only thing she has that looks masculine is her toned muscles. So I dunno, maybe it's that.

The save is from 2.15 though, so maybe there's something wrong with the clothes I got.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I get the same crossdressing reputation problem, despite my feminine character not ever wearing anything remotely masculine. She only wears the feminine shool uniform, denim shorts and tube top, or micro skirt and tie-up, but somehow got 2 levels of crossdressing reputation.

The only thing she has that looks masculine is her toned muscles. So I dunno, maybe it's that.

The save is from 2.15 though, so maybe there's something wrong with the clothes I got.
As Midge said, have a look in the mirror!

Besides clothes there is now also "natural features" (chosen at the start) and "posture" (chosen in front of the mirror).
Posture is amplified with English skill and has a huge impact.
Together with muscles this can make any girl appear as a boy even in the girlyest clothes.
The message "The way you're dressed, people will think you're a boy!" is a bit outdated and misleading since it's not (only) the clothes anymore.

• Thinking Face

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
The mirror will tell you what is effecting your "perceived" gender.
Here's what the mirror says:

You look like a girl.
The following factors are contributing:
Toned muscles +
Hair length +
Micro pleated skirt ++
Platform Heels ++
Natural features ++
Visible skin markings ++
Fishnet stockings +++
Breast size visible through clothing ++++++++

The only thing in her appearance that could be considered 'masculine' is physical fitness, which would a little bit silly to be perceived as cross-dressing or any other form of gender play. It's not like she's pumping iron at a gym and taking steroids or protein shakes... oh, wait those she takes in spades ;o) All activities contributing to her muscle definition is running (naked and in high heels, preferably), watering plants or playing volleyball. Only once she took a backbreaking shift at the Docks, just to see what the fuss was all about and half of the stuff she had to endure was the usual molestation.

Which makes me think that the entire cross-dressing thing will be hard to realistically pull off when playing as a girl. I mean so many outfits, jobs and activities are not considered exclusively masculine anymore to form a social or sexual taboo.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I had a look in the sources.

The "Crossdresser Reputation" is only affected by events in school.
Even if you never do anything remotely like crossdressing you can get this fame if you are victim to a prank, getting wrong replacement clothes, locker room/towel accidents...

That is okay so far. Such rumors spread fast and stick around.
What is may be a problem that it never ever decays. That is bit harsh if it is only the result of pranks and accidents and you never indulge in such behavior.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Even if you never do anything remotely like crossdressing you can get this fame if you are victim to a prank, getting wrong

That is okay so far. Such rumors spread fast and stick around.
What is may be a problem that it never ever decays. That is bit harsh if it is only the result of pranks and accidents and you never indulge in such behavior.
I had a look in the sources.

Even if you never do anything remotely like crossdressing you can get this fame if you are victim to a prank, getting wrong replacement clothes, locker room/towel accidents...
Ok, she regularly visits boys toilets and changing room to indulge in rough group sex. As she uses her feminine charms to achieve that (clothes, tats and all) I wouldn't consider this crossdressing. Just like her predilection for anal.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Ok, she regularly visits boys toilets and changing room to indulge in rough group sex. As she uses her feminine charms to achieve that (clothes, tats and all) I wouldn't consider this crossdressing. Just like her predilection for anal.
Ok, I think I found a bug (FYI Vrelnir )
There's a widget "schoolrep_naked" which is used when your privates are exposed at school.
If not futa it increases crossdressing rep without checking if you're actually doing it.

Last edited:

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
95Sty ladguru Thanks for the heads up. I'd hoped the errors on startup were fixed in 0.2.16.3, but I hear there are still problems.
This may or may not be a bug, but I've noticed that masturbating, regardless of where (?, only tested so far in the orphanage and school bathrooms), if you cum, although it says "Doing this here means you can wash away the evidence", it's always still on, and I have to bathe a second time to clear it up.
Thanks for letting me know.
A small idea that came upon me as I was working at the docks. Why not add a third, safe, option to save Robin when they are about to get shipped off? The prerequisite would be your Status with the dockworkers. If upon starting the event your Status is high enough (if you already get invited to the pub after your shifts, for instance), you could ask your mates to help you. Naturally, after they hear that a friend of their friend is about to get kidnapped, they will go with the MC (maybe they should put on masks; there is still this event when one of the workers asks you to stay away from the container with the tied kid, so I presume the dockers would rather not get involved with the masterminds behind kidnappings), and help them.
That could work. Would be another reason to work at the docks.
Love the game and has lots of options and kinks. Lots of achievements to hunt as well. Hopefully this continues to be updated frequently as it has lots of potential.

Just my own thoughts and opinion and IDK if its been said before but it would be cool if not just the swimming class but school (classes and the normal clothed events like relaxing on the stump) could be done nude. (ie if your getting a delinquency punishment from Leighton that you have avoided [apart from nude swimming since I keep getting delinquency when entering the pool nude after Leighton makes the whole class swim nude] like entering classes late or other classes and insulting the teacher, found without panties or in wrong uniform.)

This could also allow for other teachers to use you as an example of why not to break rules(ie science will always have a 1 in 15 chance of "if forced to attend nude" will be used as a model for the gender with options of 1.Run out of class (delinquency) 2. accept reluctantly [ie hide crotch and breasts as best you can] (+stress, +trauma) 3. accept willingly [ie spread legs and flaunt your crotch and breasts (exhibitionism 5) 4. interactive sex-ed [seduction check of B<->S dependent on relationship] (promiscuity 5, --status). History could have a chance your desk gets swapped for a wooden horse or gets historically tortured (whipped, pilloried in class, walked nude outside with students throwing tomatoes). I have no idea what could be for math. (idk maybe bingo with the numbers inside her ass so whatever numbers fall out are the bingo numbers, or maybe they try to measure the volume of her chest or something?) and for English she could be made to stand at the front and say degrading things about herself (reciting a dirty poem about themselves, writing degrading comments on the board that point to her various parts which she has to remain in front of).

All options allow for 1. running out of class (delinquency) 2. accept reluctantly (+stress, +trauma) 3. accept willingly (promiscuity or exhibitionism dependent). In classes status will drop if nude and status is below 75%, and will also drop (further) if you seduce a teacher (either into letting you off, or making it more sexual.) This will also allow you to attend classes nude if Whitney strips you and Leighton doesn't provide you with clothes to wear instead. This can only happen after you have either high exhibitionism fame or you have attended 5 swim classes nude. Leighton also must have done your genders check (even if you were cross dressing)(penis check for males/panty check for females) or have found you at the brothel (to blackmail you into signing the agreement to attend nude for the day/week/indefinite[indefinite is only if leighton has been blackmailed and has material to blackmail you with]).

Also having really high exhibition could make it so that the sprite doesn't hide their body while nude (inside or outside) unless the player chooses to do so. (IE if exhibitionism level 6 since its there and I haven't seen any use for it yet.) [shopping street to park trip could be turned into an encounter with an arousal trap (like the ear slime but with the gang rape like when whipped cream runs out), crowd lechery like on the dance floor, and at the end (if you make it) the police could be at the end waiting for you (athletics to outrun, skulduggery to avoid).

This is a lot to read and if implemented would be a crap ton of code so I don't expect it to happen and I am sorry about that. Its my first real post and I don't really know what I can and can't do here.
Will definitely continue to enjoy this game.
I'm glad you're enjoying it. A way to remain nude at school would be cool, but take a lot of work as you say. At least if it had the impact it deserves.
Vrelnir Just noticed that these bugs still persist. You may be aware, but I'll point them out nonetheless. One of them is that when Bailey pays you a visit along a female (any?) goon to collect money, the text may go crazy and state that the goon forces you to Bailey's (often big, and my Bailey is a man lol) lactating breast. Another one is that if you willingly take NPCs penis into the MCs mouth (strictly non-consensual event?), the statistics will state that the oral virginity was taken by someone unknown, however, if you lick the penis and let the NPC force it inside, the statistics will mention the doer.
Thanks for the reminders. Bailey's goon has been the source of several troubles. I wonder where Bailey found them.
Ok, I think I found a bug (FYI Vrelnir )
There's a widget "schoolrep_naked" which is used when your privates are exposed at school.
If not futa it increases crossdressing rep without checking if you're actually doing it.
I see the problem. Thanks for investigating.

Araghast

Sep 27, 2018
Nice work so far, Vrelnir, love how the game is turning out.
Found a minor bug regarding the paperdoll model: If you have a fairly long hair and set the hair to "Position in front of body" while having the "Loose" haircut, part of the hair that logically should be behind appears disconnected in front of lower slot clothing (Tried with different outfits, pants and skirts, all affected the same way).
So far as I've tested it only happens with this haircut.
1597951841115.png
Keep the good work!

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
This is a somewhat minor thing, but I was playing a feminine herm (so, a futanari) with every NPC being a dickgirl, and there's something off to me about all these women with dicks being surprised that the character has a cock and a pussy. Sure, with that setting the others don't have both sets of genitals, but you'd think it wouldn't be as big of a surprise as it is. Maybe there could be an option for hermaphroditic NPCs, with some kinda "average femininity" scale so the potential for "dudes with both" could be set to players' preferences.
Or perhaps a setting or cheat to toggle so that NPCs don't get surprised by "reveals," would also help if you want to play a crossdresser and want to avoid the bad reactions.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
This is a somewhat minor thing, but I was playing a feminine herm (so, a futanari) with every NPC being a dickgirl, and there's something off to me about all these women with dicks being surprised that the character has a cock and a pussy. Sure, with that setting the others don't have both sets of genitals, but you'd think it wouldn't be as big of a surprise as it is. Maybe there could be an option for hermaphroditic NPCs, with some kinda "average femininity" scale so the potential for "dudes with both" could be set to players' preferences.
Or perhaps a setting or cheat to toggle so that NPCs don't get surprised by "reveals," would also help if you want to play a crossdresser and want to avoid the bad reactions.
Currently a futa MC is supposed to be the only futa in town (at all?). It is intended that NPCs are more surprised and react more often hostile than for crossdressers. It should be harder to play.

But nevertheless a cheat option to tone that down a bit might useful. Like the allure-slider we already have.

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
One small thing i would like to see is for a character to not only *accept* their small "assets", but also be proud of them. I play as a crossdressing boy with a mini penis. I do like the humiliation aspect of it, but would also be nice if, at some point, the character could not be bothered by their small penis. And by that i mean scenes like in the lockeroom, when if you enter naked in the girls locker there is a good chance they will laugh at your penis, making you flee the place even if you have the acceptance trait. Maybe add some choices, like:

- Flee
- Flaunt (makes you stay there and be humiliated a bit more)
- Goad (makes an orgy, maybe starting with a sentence like "i have other means to plesure you" or something)

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
One small thing i would like to see is for a character to not only *accept* their small "assets", but also be proud of them. I play as a crossdressing boy with a mini penis. I do like the humiliation aspect of it, but would also be nice if, at some point, the character could not be bothered by their small penis. And by that i mean scenes like in the lockeroom, when if you enter naked in the girls locker there is a good chance they will laugh at your penis, making you flee the place even if you have the acceptance trait. Maybe add some choices, like:

- Flee
- Flaunt (makes you stay there and be humiliated a bit more)
- Goad (makes an orgy, maybe starting with a sentence like "i have other means to plesure you" or something)
Yeah, insecurities at the moment are not very impactful. I haven't noticed the PC suffering much from them. And then once you reach 100% of acceptance, the NPCs comments do not bother you anymore and they can comment on you small/big things all they want.

• Thinking Face
4.50 star(s) 187 Votes