Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I don't quite understand what you mean to be honest. I don't remember the exact amount I had before the event, but through subtraction it should be 148,961 pounds unless the game engine rounds such sums off. Or do you mean the sum IN the picture? If so, it's bizarre since it expands nicely, and shows £-851.0-39.
I'm with crash.7ds on this one :(

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
How do i get Whitney to cum in math class? Is it RNG? I tried a gangbang to no avail.

May 18, 2019
How do i get Whitney to cum in math class? Is it RNG? I tried a gangbang to no avail.
You have to be a couple. Once you are, there will be at least one new event, and also there is a chance (or maybe the event changes altogether with them in class) Whitney will prompt a 1-on-1 intercourse instead of a gangbang when River faints.

Last edited:

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Lethiur1 thanks for spreading the word.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Full notes on my blog.
A minor idea for Vrel to consider.

For many first kiss is considered special, not as special as first sex, but still special. Could it be a good idea to make it count in virginities tab in statistics (also maybe rename it to 'First times' or smth)? Some appropriate lines for love interests and nameless NPCs would be great too (i.e. 'The hell are you doing with your tongue, slut? Don't act like you've never kissed anyone' for Whitney or 'Sorry, if I'm bad. It's my first time kissing. What? Yours too? I'm so happy!' for Robin).
Giving significance to your first kiss is a great idea.
two questions
1) Can the named npc's have strap-ons?
Not yet.
I was just thinking about the amnesiac Dr Harper how they never remember you outside of(end even in repeat vists to the Asylem) their jobs. At Remes farm Vrel even breaks the 4th wall to tells us how they have no recognition of you, and so my hypothesis is that "Dr Harper" are really identical tripplets, brothers/sisters who all happen to be doctors. This would both explain why they don't all know/remember you and the location discrepancies(how they can be at the Hospital, Asylem and goto the farm testing drugs all in the same day). Or clones....they could be clones but i like Identical trips more.
That's a cool theory.
Vrelnir look what I've found :whistle:
Thanks for the heads up. I'd forgotten to check the character's money before displaying those options, allowing you to go into debt. Oops.

foxXIII

Nov 10, 2019
You know, for how many lines there are about the kennels you may as well make it an actual place. Another way to make money by walking, grooming, etc dogs. Can also be another way to raise the tending skill and get some bestiality fame. Maybe even getting paid to "breed" the dogs or more petplay stuff with high deviancy.

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
Hey Vrelnir here are some ideas i came up with, Take them if you want.

1.With the glory holes at school, What if the MC could put their genitalia through the hole, It also having something like the becoming a famous chef cook thing going on, Where by tasting it, It becoming more & more popular, where the canteen would basically be lacking NPC's at lunch time.

(Note: Also adding taste to the Lewd fluid's, where NPC's would rather have it for lunch or have it as a topping like just going there to put it on there food)

2.The MC's voice something like behaviour at the mirror or body writing, Adding some like girly, womanly, manly, boyish, angelic or androgyny.

(Note: Mainly change how NPC's treat the MC, Like with an girly one, If they find out their male tease them, or act differently with an angelic one finding them calming, Becoming relaxed and not wanting to hurt them)

3.A new stat for Whitney for how ok s/he is with sharing the MC with their friends.

(Note: As well as adding something in the Social tab for the friends in how much they like the MC, maybe also give them names as a side-named NPC?)

4.short-one, add crossdressing NPC's.

(Note: Maybe a named one? weird MC is the only crossdresser out of events)

Last edited:
Reactions: KekKoo

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Hey Vrelnir, are you expanding herms to the named characters and randoms?

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
You know, for how many lines there are about the kennels you may as well make it an actual place. Another way to make money by walking, grooming, etc dogs. Can also be another way to raise the tending skill and get some bestiality fame. Maybe even getting paid to "breed" the dogs or more petplay stuff with high deviancy.
A kennel is planned. It could be a good place for tending, as you say. Could have a fun imprisonment scenario as well.
It'd be cool if transformations effected the moan option or something. Ya know, bark, meow, moo, etc.
Agreed.
Btw, new update is out and looks like herms are finally in. Rejoice, fellow degenerate pervs. Now to see how much this broke the game.
Hopefully things aren't too broken.
Hey Vrelnir here are some ideas i came up with, Take them if you want.

1.With the glory holes at school, What if the MC could put their genitalia through the hole, It also having something like the becoming a famous chef cook thing going on, Where by tasting it, It becoming more & more popular, where the canteen would basically be lacking NPC's at lunch time.

(Note: Also adding taste to the Lewd fluid's, where NPC's would rather have it for lunch or have it as a topping like just going there to put it on there food)

2.The MC's voice something like behaviour at the mirror or body writing, Adding some like girly, womanly, manly, boyish, angelic or androgyny.

(Note: Mainly change how NPC's treat the MC, Like with an girly one, If they find out their male tease them, or act differently with an angelic one finding them calming, Becoming relaxed and not wanting to hurt them)

3.A new stat for Whitney for how ok s/he is with sharing the MC with their friends.

(Note: As well as adding something in the Social tab for the friends in how much they like the MC, maybe also give them names as a side-named NPC?)

4.short-one, add crossdressing NPC's.

(Note: Maybe a named one? weird MC is the only crossdresser out of events)
Thanks for the ideas.

I've thought about progression at the school gloryhole, though was thinking of it as a general prostitution thing, rather than tying it to the PC's cream.

Whitney would consider how they feel about the PC sleeping with others on a case-by-case, or perhaps person-by-person basis. Their dominance stat could be involved.

Crossdressing NPCs might be a thing once they have proper clothes. They just wear a skirt or trousers at the moment.
Hey Vrelnir, are you expanding herms to the named characters and randoms?
Maybe. NPC gender works differently to the PC's gender, and a lot more would need to change to allow NPC herms.
10/10 update, great work !
Thank you!

pepez

Jul 29, 2017
nice to see this games still is alive! i play only male.. and only human npc females, so I dont exprience fulliness this game, but its still awesome.

Reactions: Vrelnir
4.50 star(s) 187 Votes