AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
two questions
1) Can the named npc's have strap-ons?
2) I read somewhere that you can initiate public gang-bangs with max promiscuity. Is this true and if so how?
for 2, if you have the ear parasite, it can often force you to initiate a public gangbang when you enter a street. Thats about as far as I can tell you if you mean public like out in the open. Theres always the brothel where you can keep dancing until you get raped but i imagine thats different from what youre asking

May 18, 2019
2) I read somewhere that you can initiate public gang-bangs with max promiscuity. Is this true and if so how?
You can also perform special shows (including group sex stageplay) at the brothel on Fridays, and initiate gang bangs in math class. For the latter you need to masturbate in class. There is a chance that River will notice you in the middle of the act and faint. Then, if you are slutty enough, you can initiate group sex with your classmates. However, if you are Whitney's girl/boyfriend, and they are in the class at that moment, you will instead have sex with them and earn a feat (not sure, maybe there are variations for the event). There is also a bathing scene in the orphanage, but as far as I remember you can only seduce two (three?) fellow orphans, so it's not that extreme.

===

I noticed that if you suck Whitney's dick during one of his events in school the statistics won't recognize him as the one who took your oral virginity. It will state that the virginity was taken by an unknown person. Not sure if it's only Whitney, or the oral virginity matching is broken. I will try to suck off other love interests, and if the result stays the same, I'll report it.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
You can also perform special shows (including group sex stageplay) at the brothel on Fridays, and initiate gang bangs in math class....
Also, with max Exihitionism, you can initiate gangbang before the swimming lesson. Just strip naked, sneak out of your changing room and walk in to the other sex changing rooms. Just not through the swimming pool (as this will start the lesson), but through the school corridor entrance. If you goad the surprised classmates, 5 to 6 of them will fuck you, which will get your limbs and orifices busier than during a tentacle encouncer (outside of the Tentacle plains). No ear slime required and 100% consensual, so no trauma or stress and works everytime, unlike the maths or toilets events, which are random. The only downside is you'll earn delinquency twice, one for intrusion, second for being late for the lesson, plus a third for swimming naked in the school pool, if you wish to do so.

Strangely enough, you won't be able to initiate a gangbang this way after the swimming lesson, only seduce and fuck just one classmate, while the others watch and take photos. Guess they're too spent having swum in the same pool with you practicing your backdoor stroke.

I've been thinking that perhaps these evens in school could be not the PCs own ideas, but something suggested by other NPCs. I see a corruptive plotline with the School principal, where they either blackmail you into such acts of lewdity or the PC is having a perverted affair with them (which starts when the PC keeps going to detention to receive punishment even though they have struck a no more detention deal) and willingly performs more and more daring acts at their behest. It just feels too easy to achieve currently, there isn't even a seduction test in order to convince those 5-6 peers to gangbang you. Yet at the same time you need to succesfully seduce one to have a public sex with them after the swimming lessons. Which feels a little bit odd, don't you think? All you need is lv. 5 Exhib (which you can currently achieve in just 2-3 days and lv. 5 Promisc, which can also be achieved in a week's time if you start the game with a Promiscuous bonus and take up Measure genitalia as your school project to provide your PC with extra opportunities to raise your lewd stats, apart from whoring in the Brothel or servicing gloryholes. It's just a little bit too much too quick in my opinion, with this one ganbang repeatable event outpacing other lewd acts within the entire process of the PCs descent into depravity.

Other naughty acts requested by Leighton could be added, involving school cafeteria, library or playgrounds, so there would be more things to do at recess besides teasing Kylar, satisfying/avoiding Whitney, relaxing on a stump (this just begs for more stump relaxing techniques) or messing around in the Toilets.

Last edited:

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
Strangely enough, you won't be able to initiate a gangbang this way after the swimming lesson, only seduce and fuck just one classmate, while the others watch and take photos. Guess they're too spent having swum in the same pool with you practicing your backdoor stroke.
You still can. You have to be exposed in some way for it to work otherwise you end up in the situation you described above.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
You still can. You have to be exposed in some way for it to work otherwise you end up in the situation you described above.
You're right. Getting rid of the towel is all that's required before entering the changing room.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I was just thinking about the amnesiac Dr Harper how they never remember you outside of(end even in repeat vists to the Asylem) their jobs. At Remes farm Vrel even breaks the 4th wall to tells us how they have no recognition of you, and so my hypothesis is that "Dr Harper" are really identical tripplets, brothers/sisters who all happen to be doctors. This would both explain why they don't all know/remember you and the location discrepancies(how they can be at the Hospital, Asylem and goto the farm testing drugs all in the same day). Or clones....they could be clones but i like Identical trips more.

atur

Nov 5, 2019
All you need is lv. 5 Exhib (which you can currently achieve in just 2-3 days and lv. 5 Promisc, which can also be achieved in a week's time if you start the game with a Promiscuous bonus and take up Measure genitalia as your school project to provide your PC with extra opportunities to raise your lewd stats, apart from whoring in the Brothel or servicing gloryholes. It's just a little bit too much too quick in my opinion, with this one ganbang repeatable event outpacing other lewd acts within the entire process of the PCs descent into depravity.
Bruh speak for yourself, im here with Lvl 3. Promisc on an 8 month old save file:KEK:

Reactions: Megumin.

KhanJr

Sep 15, 2017
So I've played quite a bit of the game now and there's a lot to praise. It's probably the most substantial sandbox eroge I've come across. One thing odd to me, though, is the apparent insignificance of whether people think you're a girl or a boy. The standard reason for women to disguise themselves as the opposite sex is to decrease the odds of being assaulted. In this game, though, it doesn't seem to have any effect on encounter rate. No one's ever surprised when the clothes come off either; every partner goes from "what a cute boy!" to pounding pussy without missing a beat.

Anyway, for a mundane question, does Whitney ever initiate penetrative sex? I've only seen oral and turning you out to gangbangs.

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
No one's ever surprised when the clothes come off either; every partner goes from "what a cute boy!" to pounding pussy without missing a beat.
Actually, I think you'll find a fair bit of that lot become 'incredibly pissed off' by your deception... and then pound pussy. The encounter rates are fixed to the percentage of males versus females that you encounter (a setting you can adjust yourself), and not by whether you yourself appear male or female.
I'm afraid I don't know about Whitney initiating intercourse, but that is a fair question. Cheers.

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
Anyway, for a mundane question, does Whitney ever initiate penetrative sex? I've only seen oral and turning you out to gangbangs.
If you become Whitney's girlfriend, he can take you on a date and have sex with you at the date spot.

Reactions: KhanJr

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Bruh speak for yourself, im here with Lvl 3. Promisc on an 8 month old save file:KEK:
If you choose to keep it innocent, you probably can play as a virgin angel for months on end with no experience whatsoever in the subject of carnal pleasures. All I'm saying is that you can be a ganbang-initiating school slut fairly easy and quite early in the game and that it's easier to achieve than convincing one person to have sex with you, as there is no seduction test in the swimming pool scene, while you still need seduction lv 2 to initiate a gangbang in the school toilets and also have luck in being caught using the wrong toilets and you also need at least level C seduction + attractiveness result to seduce 1 peer to have sex with you in the pool lockers while others watch. Why is it much easier to have public sex with 6 people that it is to have public sex with just one? Same place, same hours.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
What engine does this game use? Because nowadays mobile games have smooth animations but for whatever reason a different skin color makes my game slow down to a crawl.

Last edited:

PurityGuy

Apr 12, 2020
You know, this might be looking too deep into it, but that was something that always bothered me about games like DoL, CoC, Lilith Thrones, and the likes. NPC's never seem to recognize anyone else but the player, so it never even gets brought up from NPC A that you're also fucking NPC B or that they saw you hanging out with NPC C. I wish more games built around the idea that NPC's should be just as empathic of each other as they are of the player or at least somewhat. I get that no one wants to be locked out of a follower's/companion's/lover's plot line or relationship just because they already have one with another NPC, but at least having something like having to sneak in a client so Robin or anyone else that might normally care would humanize the characters better than them just completely ignoring it. The game should still allow multiple relationships, even when they are aware of each other, but at least having them recognize each other would be interesting at least. There's even characters in CoC that I remember that act as though you are the only one for them even though there's several others who act the same way.
It is especially funny how both Whitney and Kylar seem to be completely oblivious of the MC having a relationship with the other even though virtually every other NPC at school is aware of it.
Robin does once in a cafateria event when you go with Witney for "oral lessions" but you have to pick the right choices to get their reaction. That's the only one i can think of. Good point.
This is actually something I tried to remedy with the Love Interest dialogue system, but it's far too barebones as of now. Named NPCs will react in a particular way if the player slips and mentions their Love Interest. For example, Kylar might say something like "Robin can't take care of you like I can!" and get an increase to jealousy. Mentioning the Black Wolf will result in a boost to Deviancy fame.
I hope to make improvements to the system soon.
Also, it should be noted that Robin and Avery actually have a few interactions too. Most players likely miss it due to Avery being a "later game" NPC, and the requirement of love from both Robin and Avery.

Reactions: Vrelnir and KekKoo

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
This is actually something I tried to remedy with the Love Interest dialogue system, but it's far too barebones as of now. Named NPCs will react in a particular way if the player slips and mentions their Love Interest. For example, Kylar might say something like "Robin can't take care of you like I can!" and get an increase to jealousy. Mentioning the Black Wolf will result in a boost to Deviancy fame.
I hope to make improvements to the system soon.
Also, it should be noted that Robin and Avery actually have a few interactions too. Most players likely miss it due to Avery being a "later game" NPC, and the requirement of love from both Robin and Avery.
Nice, i haven't used that system yet so didn't know that side of it. I forgot about Avery/Robins tug of war for you so....2 spots?

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes