crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Is this a bug or have you not gone to your bedroom in the orphanage and unchecked embarrassed being seen nude in the attitudes menu when you have high enough exhibitionism? I asked something like this earlier but then found out about the attitudes menu afterwards.

*edit* or is this a visual glitch where the wings are out but they appear in front of the body like hair can be in front of the body or behind?
The PC is suppose to cover their particulars with wing and tail alike when nude depending on what you have your attitude set to for how you respond to being nude.

Reactions: Rivalz906

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
About big butt feature, the only way to increase it is with parasite, right? I start the game with cushion butt (and i hope it stayed like that) but over time reduced and now is slender, there is no way to prevent this so the only way to make it big again is with the parasite, thing is, Not every people like that, i for certain not, but the results are better than the means.

The thing is getting the butt urchin is a phenomenal mostly impossible and over the top random event that is really not worth doing.

Go to the forest, find the river, swim, get parasite. Sounds easy but it's not because all the other events kicking in, lone wolf, mushroom, squeeze through the thicket, roots, arrow heads and daggers, more wolfs, axe man, basket girl, rapist hikers, boars, snakes (though i disable vore and also swarms) rock floor, nice path, Jason Vorgges/ Mad Wolf, howling wolf, eyes staring, and so on and so on... in top of that if you by chance find the damn river the RANDOM chance to get the urchin parasite is also VERY random (you also get other random even as you swim, Lizard, fail to get tho the other shore ending into the deep woods which if you already have the hunting warning is certainly you will get caught, on top of that your cloth is wet spiking allure and making all more difficult to get back)

Note that disabling bestiality will make you lose 40 minutes escaping wolves and add stress and trauma each time, so sadly is less time consuming to keep it enable.

So... regardless of butt grow:

can i suggest a parasite shop?
Can i suggest another way like pills or eating buns like in the other text base game?
I don't ask for surgery as that is costly but that is also an option.

(please like my comment so this suggestion can be seen by the game developers and do something about it, thanks!)

Last edited:
May 18, 2019
About big butt feature, the only way to increase it is with parasite, right? I start the game with cushion butt (and i hope it stayed like that) but over time reduced and now is slender, there is no way to prevent this so the only way to make it big again is with the parasite, thing is, Not every people like that, i for certain not, but the results are better than the means.

The thing is getting the butt urchin is a phenomenal mostly impossible and over the top random event that is really not worth doing.

Go to the forest, find the river swim, get parasite. Sounds easy but it's not because all the other events kicking in, lone wolf, mushroom, squeeze through the thicket, roots, arrow heads and daggers, more wolfs, axe man, basket girl, rapist hikers, boars, snakes (though i disable vore and also swarms) and Jason Vorgges/ Mad Wolf, in top of that if you by chance find the damn river the chance to get the urchin parasite is also VERY random.

So... to regardless of butt grow:

can i suggest a parasite shop?
Can i suggest another way like pills or eating buns like in the other text base game?
I don't ask for surgery as that is costly but that is also an option.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the parasite is not the only way to get a bigger ass.

I believe either (or maybe both) low purity or lack of exercise will make it grow too.

Ps. A place to deal with parasites sounds cool. Though probably not a shop. Maybe a lab in the hospital that you will only notice and be able to get in if you have high enough skullduggery, like with the police department?

Last edited:

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the parasite is not the only way to get a bigger ass.

I believe either (or maybe both) low purity or lack or exercise will make it grow too.

Ps. A place to deal with parasites sounds cool. Though probably not a shop. Maybe a lab in the hospital that you will only notice and be able to get in if you have high enough skullduggery, like with the police department?
Right, right, but the thing is i play the pure path, so parasite is the only option, besides body condition, athletics and swim expertise is a positive perk to have anyway to escape any unwanted random encounter.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

SoulEnder

Jul 31, 2017
I believe he was being facetious given we literally just got done with that discussion, though that's putting a lot of faith in people just having a sense of humor rather than being irritating.
I had only recently stumbled onto this game, and after playing it had that feeling about it. No malice or anything, just didn't spend an hour reading through the 265 previous pages. As for it being a sub only game, if that's what the creator wants that's fine. And locking the dom aspect from the world generator is what I mean't so the game could add the more versatility to those who were interested, and could be removed from the game for those not.

Cumuloko

Sep 8, 2020
Im having this happen during every encounter. How may I fix this? When the partner or agressor cums it only shows that image
Screenshot_2020-09-08-04-50-12(1).png

Sam945

Oct 7, 2019
The PC is suppose to cover their particulars with wing and tail alike when nude depending on what you have your attitude set to for how you respond to being nude.
Thanks for making the explanation of the attitude menu clearer to understand

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
...there is no way to prevent this...
You can prevent the automatic shrinkage by setting a lower size limit in the Sizes Configuration Menu. In this way butts that are above whatever limit you set won't shrink anymore.

That said, if your character's butt got severally reduced in your playtrough, then yeah I think having more and better options to grow it back would be nice.

(please like my comment so this suggestion can be seen by the game developers and do something about it, thanks!)
What the hell is this fishing for likes? Are you a instagramer youtuber or something? lol If people like the ideas they'll naturally like it and the amount of likes won't influence whether the Vrel will implement a suggestion or not so no need to force it, it's cringe as fuck.

organord

Jun 10, 2020
You can prevent the automatic shrinkage by setting a lower size limit in the Sizes Configuration Menu. In this way butts that are above whatever limit you set won't shrink anymore.
I only see a minimum size limit for player penises in the settings, but not breasts/asses.

You can set a maximum size limit for penises/breasts/asses.
It also notes that if the part(s) are already larger than the new limit at the time of tweaking the setting, they will not shrink automatically (but they can still shrink through normal gameplay, and if they do shrink below the max size limit, then they won't be able to go back above it while the setting remains unchanged).

Last edited:

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I only see a minimum size limit for player penises in the settings, but not breasts/asses.

You can set a maximum size limit for penises/breasts/asses.
It also notes that if the part(s) are already larger than the new limit at the time of tweaking the setting, they will not shrink automatically (but they can still shrink through normal gameplay, and if they do shrink below the max size limit, then they won't be able to go back above it while the setting remains unchanged).
There are no settings ATM, but the code exists.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Of course a better way would be to eat lots of cake at the cafe!

organord

Jun 10, 2020
There are no settings ATM, but the code exists.
Good to know, thanks!
I'll make a note of that for future use; my characters so far have no breasts and maintaining a large ass is unimportant, so I never really questioned the lack of (visible) settings for minimum breast/ass size.

Being able to set bottomsizemin via the console sounds like it'd help DD2 - they'd no longer need the parasite, and could effortlessly maintain their desired ass-size even if they were exercising regularly for physique stat upkeep or anything similar.

Reactions: DD2

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
yeah it's more a game feature i used to play with, because i have play the game since almost the start and i find it that with more content added to the forest the les chances to find the damn river, so this feature reduces exponentially in every whalk through, i only start the game again because the futanari was added as a mc. but i got to this part of the game and it's been pretty irritating to trigger the f*cking parasite attach to the bum.

What the hell is this fishing for likes? Are you a instagramer youtuber or something? lol If people like the ideas they'll naturally like it and the amount of likes won't influence whether the Vrel will implement a suggestion or not so no need to force it, it's cringe as fuck.
Not fishing for likes, I said like so developers notices, like there are people invested to see this feature fix or improve in some way. If you don't care about this feature to be unproved then just ignore my claim, you don't need to get bitchy about it, unless of course is second nature.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Thanks. And what are my options for dealing with or circumventing Bailey's demands? Can I get an apartment elsewhere?
You can either pay the 'rent', try to fight Bailey, refuse to pay the rent but be given a second option, or try to delay as much as you can going back to the Orphanage. And no, there isn't an apartment elsewhere, but there are other places in which your character can sleep at.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Okay, this Bailey stuff is nonsense. Why even have the school sim elements, characters you can romance and normal everyday life sim stuff when there's this criminal landlord who demands increasingly-ridiculous payments and the game itself wants to force you into prostitution just to pay the bills? Granted, a lot of things in this game don't make sense - the insane amount of rapists roaming the streets, the pillory, the institutionalized sexual abuse at the school, the fact that you get punished for fending off molesters - but this Bailey situation not only makes no sense because you could just easily live elsewhere for the money he's asking without the threat of gang-rape looming over you, it's also a terrible game mechanic that stresses you out, with no reward for complying. It's either pay up or beast gangrape, no middle ground. At least be a normal pervy life sim and allow us to blow/eat out the lecherous landlord/lady instead of paying rent, I mean damn.

Last edited:

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
At least be a normal pervy life sim and allow us to blow/eat out the lecherous landlord/lady instead of paying rent, I mean damn.
You kinda can. When Beile comes colect the payment, you can fight against them. If you make them cum, they will just leave you be. I never tried it (i actually like the punishments), and i heard it's very difficult (probably better for bigger sized bodies with lots of sexual experience), but it is possible.

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes