BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
If you don't like the way the developer is making their game, my I suggest that you move on to another game that more suits your play style/desires and stop wasting everyone's, including your own, by shit posting here.
No one is forcing you to read or reply. You re wasting your own time.
Also, "if you hate, go away" is both a non-argument and a strawman full of wrong assumptions.

Teize

Nov 6, 2017
No one is forcing you to read or reply. You re wasting your own time.
Also, "if you hate, go away" is both a non-argument and a strawman full of wrong assumptions.
You do you man, obviously you are allowed to express your own opinions or suggestions but as you mentioned in one of your earlier posts, you understand the intent of the game, which is that your PC is the victim. So it doesn't really matter how logical or how much better the game would be if your PC could be more dominant/rapey, it's not going to happen. It's less of a "if you hate, go away" and more of a "it's already been discussed and has received an answer, so regardless of what you or I think, the answer is still the same".

I would also like some more slutty/initiating options for lovers and as that doesn't directly oppose the point of the game, it's safe to assume that more options will appear at some point down the line. Chill and wait.

If you are not into subby stuff at all, that's totally fine. There is literally hundreds of games with a more dominant focus and just because this one game doesn't have the options that you specifically want does not invalidate it or it's status as simulator.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Can someone tell me what clothes should i wear to earn big money with dancing ?
I can make at most a few hundreds a day while dancing at the brothel with a S dance skill, and i'm wondering if it's possible to do more or not (i don't take the sex offers, i only dance)
Usually I opt for the private room before it gets too heated.
But you've asked, and curiosity kills the cat(girl)... So I did a few tests without whoring.

Dancing, Math, Leg-skill maxed. Belly dancer outfit and catgirl underwear, stripper heels.
Cool dancing until there is an audience of 4..6. Then I started to shed my clothes. Again cool dancing until bailing out.
Each session gave about £18…36/min. I spent about 2h game time while testing and got over £2000.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Usually I opt for the private room before it gets too heated.
But you've asked, and curiosity kills the cat(girl)... So I did a few tests without whoring.

Dancing, Math, Leg-skill maxed. Belly dancer outfit and catgirl underwear, stripper heels.
Cool dancing until there is an audience of 4..6. Then I started to shed my clothes. Again cool dancing until bailing out.
Each session gave about £18…36/min. I spent about 2h game time while testing and got over £2000.
Dancing at the brothel can be quite lucrative, but there is a significant risk of getting gang-raped once the audience lust gets into the "red" zone (which will ruin your Control and increase your Trauma, and may cause Stress overload which will likely result in more bad events). Of course, savecumming is always an option.

My preferred way of making money is robbing your partners during sex, which is very easy once you max Skullduggery. This has an added benefit of partially restoring Control while being raped.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Dancing at the brothel can be quite lucrative, but there is a significant risk of getting gang-raped once the audience lust gets into the "red" zone (which will ruin your Control and increase your Trauma, and may cause Stress overload which will likely result in more bad events). Of course, savecumming is always an option.

My preferred way of making money is robbing your partners during sex, which is very easy once you max Skullduggery. This has an added benefit of partially restoring Control while being raped.
You're right, dancing+whoring+stealing is usually my preferred way and maybe the most lucrative income, even without save scumming.

But the question was asked how to make money with just dancing. It never occurred to me before^^ Rejecting the private room? Syntax Error!
So I made a few tests. And ~£1k/h is not so bad. Nice income for an angel in the making.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Did someone figure out a way to find the river in the forest ? (to get the butt bug) or is this river totally random? i start a new game as futa and i am in my less favorite part of the whole game which is the butt urchin parasite. i know Whitney randomly giver you this parasite but it's so random , everything is so random!

I thought i figure a good mechanic to get it but now it's proving unsuccessful, even finding the river and swimming don't triggers it.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Random, though there might be ways of making it more likely that I'm not aware of. Personally, I don't really pay much attention to the parasite content even in the least bit, so there may be something else that helps make it more common. Taking a peek at the wiki seems to support the notion that there isn't and you just have to keep trying.

wemacount

May 14, 2018
Feedback: First time playing this game. I personally feel that the ease with which the gold chastity belt can be obtained, the difficulty of removing it, how underdeveloped the character can be when it is found, and the lack of in-game information available (all I found is the museum) are not appropriately balanced. I've been hit by a number of negative effects that were impactful but still added to the experience, whereas this belt has added little beyond the initial excitement of feeling trapped and wondering how to get it off. I still feel trapped but it's hardly exciting, and I know how to get it off but that feels similarly unappealing. I hope you'll reconsider this item's design.

Thanks for reading. I really enjoy your game and I think you do an excellent job interacting with your players.

May 18, 2019
Feedback: First time playing this game. I personally feel that the ease with which the gold chastity belt can be obtained, the difficulty of removing it, how underdeveloped the character can be when it is found, and the lack of in-game information available (all I found is the museum) are not appropriately balanced. I've been hit by a number of negative effects that were impactful but still added to the experience, whereas this belt has added little beyond the initial excitement of feeling trapped and wondering how to get it off. I still feel trapped but it's hardly exciting, and I know how to get it off but that feels similarly unappealing. I hope you'll reconsider this item's design.

Thanks for reading. I really enjoy your game and I think you do an excellent job interacting with your players.
In my last, and as it turned out failed, catch-em-all playthrough, I spent several weeks trying to obtain the belt doing nothing but studying at school and diving. Just saying. It is not easy to get, unless RNG god is willing to screw you over with a belt that is twice (could be even more, I'm too lazy to go check the wiki) as durable as the regular one.

I once proposed an idea to give a key to Winter to once, and only once, remove the belt, maybe with a higher chance of finding it for a second time, but now that I think about it, it is probably fine the way it is. However, Vrel could come up with an alternative to just breaking the belt in the future, like a special event given by some befriended NPC, we can never know.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
In my last, and as it turned out failed, catch-em-all playthrough, I spent several weeks trying to obtain the belt doing nothing but studying at school and diving. Just saying. It is not easy to get, unless RNG god is willing to screw you over with a belt that is twice (could be even more, I'm too lazy to go check the wiki) as durable as the regular one.

I once proposed an idea to give a key to Winter to once, and only once, remove the belt, maybe with a higher chance of finding it for a second time, but now that I think about it, it is probably fine the way it is. However, Vrel could come up with an alternative to just breaking the belt in the future, like a special event given by some befriended NPC, we can never know.
It's triple the durability.
Winter's demonstrations have ATM no effect on the chastity belts. I think they should have. And this effect could be quite high.

Of course, if the belt is not already in the museum, Winter would be very interested in getting it without breaking. They might have a solution if they find MC delightful?

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
See, now this is some quality discussion about the game's features that we like to read, and not the once-per-page "but muh pregnancy and dominant gameplay" that got old a couple hundred pages ago. Vrel himself already said that those two are in the maybe pile of stuff to do, so no need to continuously bring it up, all the arguments for those gotten stale and weak and are more a detriment to the thread more than anything else (even shitposting lol).

Now regarding the chastity belt, there is a lot of room for improvement for sure specially if we consider the possibility of some more special events with Winter (and elsewhere really). I like all the suggestions made here tough.

I figure that the reason that there aren't more special events related to it is maybe due to Vrel thought that the % of people who would engage in long term game-play with the chastity belts to be really low, so he didn't bother fleshing it out more and went to focus on other things. Remember: the game is in active development so not everything is properly developed yet. So at the end of the day, this is all a matter of forwarding those suggestions to him and if he likes them he can then go on to add some more interactions to it.

MSG64

Oct 15, 2018
Thanks to those who helped me, i did what you told me and it worked, i can now make much money while staying an angel :D

ProbablyReal

Nov 26, 2017
Is the visual on the full body leotard broken for anyone else? Like, skin being a few pixels 'out' compared to the actual costume.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
If this game had a way to turn the tables on your attackers and rape them back this game would be perfect. It could be a toggle feature since not everybody would want the option but it would be cool to have available if maybe you wanted to bully the bully.
Even suggesting it will earn you scorn for those who wish for this game to forever remember a victim and misery simuator and nothing more.

Sam945

Oct 7, 2019
Have any recent versions fixed demon wings being in front of your body when naked?
Is this a bug or have you not gone to your bedroom in the orphanage and unchecked embarrassed being seen nude in the attitudes menu when you have high enough exhibitionism? I asked something like this earlier but then found out about the attitudes menu afterwards.

*edit* or is this a visual glitch where the wings are out but they appear in front of the body like hair can be in front of the body or behind?

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes