Fayzer

Oct 30, 2019
Just wanted to say, keep in mind what it would mean for clothes sprites. Some clothes might be fine without change, but I imagine others, most notably underwear, would need new variants to match the breast sizes to keep the sidebar sprite consistent.
yes its why i said maybe it will be a lot of work to do this change so, after some clothes hide the boobs and other not

Sep 4, 2017
For some reason I can't access the Spa on Danube Street. Is there some sort of pre-requisite that I don't know about? There simply is no option to go to the spa.

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
For some reason I can't access the Spa on Danube Street. Is there some sort of pre-requisite that I don't know about? There simply is no option to go to the spa.
If you don't have enough beauty, you should have enough hand skills for the job. Then you persuade them that you have skilled hands.
That's how I got the job on a save with not enough beauty.

Last edited:
Reactions: Midge

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Please guys, if someone is an artist here, give him some sprites with bigger breast. I think it will be nice to have a better difference between breast size ? What do you think ?
i second this, wish i knew how to make sprites to make muguyumbo size breast.

It occurs to me that maybe isntead of modifying the cloth of all the sprites, there should be specific cloth for larger breast size and make the sprites for this size, i mean this will solve the issue of making or altering all the cloth sprite to only a few the main character can use when their breast grow to a certain size. for example "t-shirt Hcup" can only be used by MC with huge breast and all the other cloth they got wont fit and it will automatically brake if used. so now the MC will need to go and buy new cloth for their chest size. Of course specific cloth will need to be adjusted so there comes the tailor to make a bigger cup for those rare cloth like the belly dancer suit, and others like gowns , school and maid outfits, needed to do specific tasks in the game and that will be reflected in the sprite. this can also work for huge butts as well. just a thought!

Reactions: Fayzer

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Forgive the back-stepping of the discussion, but in the spirit of imparting new knowledge I'd like to add that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"They who increaseth knowledge, Increaseth sorrow..." -Altaïr's Master in AC: Revelations
Why must you make me read...? Why must I even read...? Why can I read...? Why am I curious...? Why did I get curious...? Why am I still reading thi- *cut*

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Why must you make me read...? Why must I even read...? Why can I read...? Why am I curious...? Why did I get curious...? Why am I still reading thi- *cut*
Daylight is waning, sweet summer child, you must be ready for what comes next.

Now roll a sanity check.

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Is there a way to remove the wardrobe limit? Is it just a console variable or hardcoded in? One of my favorite parts of this game is the dress up, but you can't even hold half of the tops, bottoms and outfits =(

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
Is there a way to remove the wardrobe limit? Is it just a console variable or hardcoded in? One of my favorite parts of this game is the dress up, but you can't even hold half of the tops, bottoms and outfits =(
I have a weird hack or exploit for that. At the clothing shop, go wear the clothes you want to buy, then go back to the main clothing shop where you select which kind of clothing you want to buy, as if you're trying to steal it. Then go and select buy clothes and send to wardrobe. Do that as many times as you wish. I wonder if this works in the new version of the game, but on the past versions it does work. Edit: Sorta works in the forest shop too.

Warning: if you followed my exploit, and you got some ruined clothes, NEVER USE THE MONTHLY REPAIR SERVICE. Doing so while have your extra clothes "stolen" by the driver for donation. You have to repair your clothes one by one.

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes