syslink

Jun 9, 2019
I hope this weekend but could also be mid december, depends how fast things progressed
why guess? they also have an open repository of the game where you can see the profiles of the users requesting the merge.
download the latest version from there. compile. but, judging by this month, nothing was done besides fixing minor bugs, so the update will again be insignificant.
There is also a discord server for modifications , but almost everyone started development at the same time and added quite a bit new. ((

futa_lover_bottom

Nov 30, 2017
Personal request: I'd like a way for the MC to talk down Whitney without fighting them in the Kylar scene. I don't want Kylar to get beat up but still want to be clear Whitney is the number one. Overall though I like the confrontation

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
I think it's will be better if MC can sleep in the Alex's Farm
In general we need more places to bunker-down, wardrobe, sleep in, etc

Each one could have their advantages and disadvantages to keep it balanced, or need to fulfill some requirements to unlock, but the more options the better I think

Wizardruss

Dec 7, 2019
So i don't know if somebody already mentionned the same problem and got an answer. So i'll ask, images don't show for me while playing to the game and i don't know why, if i did something wrong or not. Perhaps it's because i'm playing on navigator, but it's the only way i can play to the game ? 1606760014072.png 1606760027734.png

Ryan Waxx

Mar 5, 2018
You're meant to have a dearth of valid places to sleep or the Bailey blackmail would have no teeth. Making things worse for the farm sleep idea, the weekend is best for farming but that's when Bailey looks for you at the orphanage.

Maybe sleepovers on saturday nights only?

Right now if you want to do the farm with good time, you have to have some exhibitionism and some combat in order to get more chances for a fast hitchhike to succeed while also being able to fend off assaults.

Reactions: Namaste888

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
I think someone already requested Vrelnir about farm sleeping, and is likely to come updates later. Oh, and it's also highly requested for Alex as a love interest

So i don't know if somebody already mentionned the same problem and got an answer. So i'll ask, images don't show for me while playing to the game and i don't know why, if i did something wrong or not. Perhaps it's because i'm playing on navigator, but it's the only way i can play to the game ? View attachment 922801 View attachment 922802
Uh, I dunno, try using another browser? Some browsers may not be as compatible for the game :unsure:

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Yeah, I would stick to something like Firefox or Chrome to play DoL, or what every primary browser your phone uses if you're one of THOSE types. Also, more places/safespots to sleep are planned, farm area being one of them mentioned.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Version 0.2.19.1 is up on my blog! It includes a new encounter type, adds weekly school exams, adds a new area for treasure-hunters, and sprinkles events throughout the world.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
why guess? they also have an open repository of the game where you can see the profiles of the users requesting the merge.
download the latest version from there. compile. but, judging by this month, nothing was done besides fixing minor bugs, so the update will again be insignificant.
There is also a discord server for modifications , but almost everyone started development at the same time and added quite a bit new. ((
Most changes aren't usually pushed until shortly before release.
Personal request: I'd like a way for the MC to talk down Whitney without fighting them in the Kylar scene. I don't want Kylar to get beat up but still want to be clear Whitney is the number one. Overall though I like the confrontation
I'm glad you like it. I'm not against alternative resolutions.
So i don't know if somebody already mentionned the same problem and got an answer. So i'll ask, images don't show for me while playing to the game and i don't know why, if i did something wrong or not. Perhaps it's because i'm playing on navigator, but it's the only way i can play to the game ? View attachment 922801 View attachment 922802
Aileh200 and crash.7ds are right, it could be your browser. I test the game in firefox and chrome.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Version 0.2.19.1 is up on my blog! It includes a new encounter type, adds weekly school exams, adds a new area for treasure-hunters, and sprinkles events throughout the world.

Aileh200 and crash.7ds are right, it could be your browser. I test the game in firefox and chrome.
It's finally time to come back \@ w@/

"You a lichen-light glint behind an outcrop"?
1606801605523.png

Added a consensual swarm encounter to the rocks near the beach.
Giant wasps now lair in the deep forest.
Deviants just became a lot more fun

Last edited:
Reactions: Vrelnir

kingmich

May 21, 2017

ok so giant wasps that attack males char and not just assfuck but their cocks? this... is amazing! and i hope you do more with them on that matter god damn this is insane nice job!

now to just find that cave...

Reactions: Vrelnir

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
The new exams end at 59 minutes.
This leaves you with the option to back to the same lesson.
If you follow this link it's 00 minutes and you end up in the wrong lesson and get delinquency.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The new exams end at 59 minutes.
This leaves you with the option to back to the same lesson.
If you follow this link it's 00 minutes and you end up in the wrong lesson and get delinquency.
Not sure if that's a bug of yours but I still end at the usual time during exams though

Bestpal195

Apr 7, 2018
i recently got a new pc and didn't back up my save. anyone got a save with some if not all the achievements on it?
i really dont feel like grinding it out again

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes