eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Don't mind my words too much, but it is an argument someone might use against this game. I didn't even think of it that way until i had this "epiphany"... And if i could think of it, others can as well. It might become an issue someday when framed in this type of picture.

Reactions: Vfan12

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
That doesn't automatically mean minors. It depends entirely on location, many US states allow orphans to remain in orphanages until 21.
Would those same states allow for sexual contacts between persons with age difference exceeding that allowed by Romeo and Juliet clause?

Legal technicalities aside, this game plays heavily with the innocence fetish, either lost or preserved at all costs. Neither PC nor their peers could be considered grown-ups of college age: fully independent, just not experienced enough. While not as in your face as 'Kozue's Strange Journey', there are too many things suggesting the PCs sexual development is faaar from being complete.

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
If I try to run in the park (during the day) I seem to get stuck, there's no buttons to click so I have to reload a previous save. Is there a way around this?

Edit: Nevermind I see this got hotfixed, somehow I managed to download it right before that got uploaded

Last edited:

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
In general we need more places to bunker-down, wardrobe, sleep in, etc

Each one could have their advantages and disadvantages to keep it balanced, or need to fulfill some requirements to unlock, but the more options the better I think
Having a automagically refilling wardrobe at every street corner would take a lot of fun out of the game.

On the other hand we need more options to swap clothes. Like for working at the spa, cafe, docks, farm, or for dance lessons.

Idk if it makes everything too complicated, but... anyway, just an idea:
We have already a special category "swimwear" and a mini-wardrobe at the lake where we can only choose between swimwear and previous clothes.
Why not expand this concept? Add more categories. Clothing sets could be in more than one category. Add more mini-wardrobes. Turn some (if not most) of the full wardrobes into mini-wardrobes. Each mini-wardrobe allows only to choose from a limited set of categories and maybe emergency clothes like towels. The amount of clothes per category should be limited, like 2 or 3.

To make it more interesting: The mini-wardrobes should not refill magically. For a refill you have to visit one of the few full wardrobes.
I would go as far as leaving only the wardrobes at home and at Eden's as "full" wardrobes.

Reactions: Arkus86

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Having a automagically refilling wardrobe at every street corner would take a lot of fun out of the game.
The resident evil series would like to have a word with you... you know, with its multi-dimensional storage box. It's all about the convenience, and those games aren't any less fun because of that.

Besides, I didn't even say at all to have a wardrobe at every corner, just that we need a couple more. And on top of that, if there were challenging requirements before unlocking those extras wardrobes it wouldn't feel cheap or "overpowered" but more like a nice reward for the more diligent players.

But maybe there could be a new game feature: a school bag or just some generic bag that the MC can carry around, and then players could store some clothes to carry around, with limitations of course.

We are already going to school as the MC, so why aren't we carrying a bag anyways? So yeah, that could be fun.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
But maybe there could be a new game feature: a school bag or just some generic bag that the MC can carry around, and then players could store some clothes to carry around, with limitations of course.

We are already going to school as the MC, so why aren't we carrying a bag anyways? So yeah, that could be fun.
I love the school bag option! That just makes sense.

Reactions: Furabia and KekKoo

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
The resident evil series would like to have a word with you... you know, with its multi-dimensional storage box. It's all about the convenience, and those games aren't any less fun because of that.
Nothing against hyperdimensional magic, but part of "fun" here is that the clothes get shredded all the time.
It should not be too easy to get them replaced.
But it should be easy to change into work clothes.
Yeah, maybe this mini-wardrobe is too complicated. A bag would work too.
Let's give MC a bag which has room for a few sets of clothes.
At some places MC can swap the current set by a set from the bag.
To replace torn pieces MC has to go to real wardrobe.

outracin

May 4, 2017
Anyone here mess with the .html on Notepad++ and can maybe help me? I can't seem to get Whitney or Kylar to ever show up. (I know, I could just play the game as intended but I'm here to fap, not achievement points).
I've only adjusted the starting values and switched the negative enemy love/trust/lust values to positive. Anyone know what acutally triggers the Whitney and Kylar events? File attached for reference.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Anyone here mess with the .html on Notepad++ and can maybe help me? I can't seem to get Whitney or Kylar to ever show up. (I know, I could just play the game as intended but I'm here to fap, not achievement points).
I've only adjusted the starting values and switched the negative enemy love/trust/lust values to positive. Anyone know what acutally triggers the Whitney and Kylar events? File attached for reference.

Google Drive
for Whitney
<<npc Whitney>><<initnpc Whitney>><<npcset Whitney state "active">>
line supposedly activates this npc when fired for firsts time ("if $bullyevent is 0") when "schoolbully" event is triggered, when
$bullytimer reach some number (50?), which increases by 10 every day (?) or more depended on Whitney stats and status

for Kylar
<<npc Kylar>><<initnpc Kylar>>
line, if 7 days passed since game start ("elseif $days gte 7" above), during some random school event ("eventsschoolhallways")

now, how to adjust any of this to trigger them early i can't say exactly, maybe adjust default $bullytimer for Whitney and remove 7 days limit for Kylar? it's more of my guesses rather than proper answer, sorry

p.s. are you using 0.2.19.1? it have some nasty bugs including complete soft-lock during jog in a park, better update to 0.2.19.2

Last edited:
Reactions: outracin
4.50 star(s) 187 Votes