Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I am still confused on how the "pass chance" really work...
I somehow passed on all subjects with 6% chance so yeah, confusion levels are increasing...
1607428757577.png

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
I am still confused on how the "pass chance" really work...
I somehow passed on all subjects with 6% chance so yeah, confusion levels are increasing...
View attachment 934031
looking at your picture and game file - i'm pretty sure you failed exam, look at last part:
"The expected mark." - failure, you remain on same level
"You've improved your mark!" - success, you increase level
"Distinction written beside it in green ink." - success, and you reach max level

at same time, you already at max level (green A*), so exam kinda don't matter anymore

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
at same time, you already at max level (green A*), so exam kinda don't matter anymore
Gotta assert dominance by being the top of both grades and teachers!!!
Since some students "randomly disappeared", prolly at the underground brothel or at the asylum (or both) but that's not my problem anymore

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
looking at your picture and game file - i'm pretty sure you failed exam, look at last part:
"The expected mark." - failure, you remain on same level
"You've improved your mark!" - success, you increase level
"Distinction written beside it in green ink." - success, and you reach max level

It still matters because you can earn feats for 5 and 15 distinctions and you have to keep up your grades.
I used an old save. Everything already at A*.
But I'm still a bit confused how this new system is supposed to work. I also had very low percentages at the last exam but I passed, got an A* and my 5th distinction. *bling!*

Reactions: atur and Obicase

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
it's heavily depends on your allure stat, swimming with max allure to the edge of a sea and back gives me at least 4 encounter with squids per run, with zero allure - none even after few runs
my allure is at pretty hi, even though i try to hide it, all i get is dolphin rape and the freking fishermans ALL THE TIME !

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
my allure is at pretty hi, even though i try to hide it, all i get is dolphin rape and the freking fishermans ALL THE TIME !
High beauty means high allure too, even if I try to dress as simple as I can (pajamas), mine stops at the 50 or 60% bar, which is still kinda annoying so you better go rack up some fame, business / social / combat / etc etc to reduce allure
@ w@b

(Although even if I have kinda good fame, mine's still at 50 or 60%...)
1607573079869.png

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
em, if goal is to get encounter - you need allure high is possible, not suppress it with clothes and fame
easiest way is to swim naked, after that - just grind for needed encounter

animal idiot

Jul 6, 2018
I had an idea for another modification to happen to the MC. Something like growing a tentacle out of the MC's body that is like a tail but can be used as a secondary penis to DP sexual partners. Maybe it'd be a random chance growth if you're pregmant or have a parasite.

Reactions: Aileh200

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
I had an idea for another modification to happen to the MC. Something like growing a tentacle out of the MC's body that is like a tail but can be used as a secondary penis to DP sexual partners. Maybe it'd be a random chance growth if you're pregmant or have a parasite.
That's really something I'd like to see here. On Lilith's throne, apparently you could use your tails if they're cat tail or demon tail to have tail sex with someone.

redlupa

May 29, 2020
I'd love to see some pregnancy content.All those rape and fuckery but nobody gets pregnant.Some insemination/pregnancy content for female mc and some beastiality anal oviposition action for the futa/male mc or maybe male/futa mc can get to be pregnant with an infant somehow.Wouldn't that be so freaking hot?

kingmich

May 21, 2017
Yep. I agree. This game seeks to go to the deepest and darkest degrees of lewdity.
er... ok maybe not the darkest levels cause some things are really.. REALLY REALLY f up to a point even a super hardcore furry guy would be freak out i bet and i mean them super furry guy who was into fighting stuff before going dark furry levels ( no offense to any furry fans just some things are VERY dark on your side dark on both sides to be sure but i mostly seen it on their side more i think)

on topic tho i kind of wish if u saved Whitney they would i guess stop bullying you and u could go down an other path with them but eh thats just me my wish

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'd love to see some pregnancy content.All those rape and fuckery but nobody gets pregnant.Some insemination/pregnancy content for female mc and some beastiality anal oviposition action for the futa/male mc or maybe male/futa mc can get to be pregnant with an infant somehow.Wouldn't that be so freaking hot?
Next thing I know, there are facehuggers that "gangs up" on you

on topic tho i kind of wish if u saved Whitney they would i guess stop bullying you and u could go down an other path with them but eh thats just me my wish
So you want to reverse roles? Whitney being your slave while you being the CHAD in the class

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes