Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
Sorry for a stupid question, but what engine or whatever it calls used to create this game? I see many games with similar interface, so pretty sure there is something useful to create my own game without too much preparing and making an interface for it.
Thank you))
It was Twine at first, but became Tweego but it still use Sugarcube format.

Mystkeeper

Dec 19, 2018
It was Twine at first, but became Tweego but it still use Sugarcube format.
It's still Twine, Tweego is just a different program used to make them (written in a text editor and compiled in command line instead of written and compiled in the Twine program).

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Degrees of Lewdity 0.2.20.1 is up on my blog. It's a broad update, and adds winter, a temperature system, Christmas celebrations at the orphanage, Robin scenes, and expanded tribadism, among other additions and improvements.

Merry Christmas!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is basically correct. I'm not 100% which version Vrel makes the game in, but considering the size, I'd expect they make it in Tweego. I would advise anyone new to it start with the Twine editor though. The main Twine editors are the 2.x version and 1.x versions, both available .

The story format is Sugarcube. I believe Sugarcube is available with 2.x versions of Twine as normal, but the 1.x version needs to be downloaded from the . You probably want to start with Twine itself before going onto Tweego if you're doing something really complex - beyond a certain size the Twine editor chugs into unusuability.

Personally, I prefer using the 1.x version of Twine, as the 2.x versions... Well, I just don't like them. I feel like it tries to be more user-friendly but in a way that cuts off stuff I like, though it's been a few years since I used either seriously. Sugarcube is also the only format I'd really advise - maybe Harlowe (I think) if you're doing something very simple but eh.

I also think Twine is pretty good and can be pushed pretty far, but whether or not it's good for your individual project is probably better discussed elsewhere before we stray too far off topic ;). In short - I'd definitely recommend it for a more text-based story, and it's not a bad testing place for testing something turn-based, but I feel the engine does fall down a bit if you do something a bit more visual-heavy or reflex-based. You will hit a ceiling on how "nice" you can make things look without putting in some serious effort, and at that point you might want to consider another engine... unless you're going for the text-heavy few-choices approach, then it's pretty much solid.
This is a good rundown. I use Tweego and Sugarcube, but began with Twine. I found it great as a beginner.

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
Degrees of Lewdity 0.2.20.1 is up on my blog. It's a broad update, and adds winter, a temperature system, Christmas celebrations at the orphanage, Robin scenes, and expanded tribadism, among other additions and improvements.

Merry Christmas!
Winter and Temperature will definitely be interesting mechanics. Regardless, that wont stop me from galavanting outside naked during the nighttime. Some of those encounters and events are far too interesting to give up simply for some clothes. I am also pretty excited to see how the clothing has been sorted out. I remember it used to be one big hodgepodge and was improved by sorting into various categories. Sometimes, now though, I really just sit on the limit with these bimbo clothes sets since their event is purely up to chance

Reactions: Arkus86 and atur

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

Merry Christmas!

This is a good rundown. I use Tweego and Sugarcube, but began with Twine. I found it great as a beginner.
Perfect christmas gift!!!
The devs really like the deviant chars huh?
1608696553925.png

Hail dev, I don't know what "wrench the 0 off your face" so I am kinda confused
1608697311212.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lollipop scythe

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
This game is always expanding more and more. One of my favorites. I still long to see the ability to get pregnant with litters of wolf pups and the need to nurse them. The more you birth, the stronger your pack becomes.

Reactions: Nonyatool

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
This game is always expanding more and more. One of my favorites. I still long to see the ability to get pregnant with litters of wolf pups and the need to nurse them. The more you birth, the stronger your pack becomes.
Time to breed like mad when wolves get the "mechanic" so I can have my own pack vs Blecc wolfy

Reactions: Andragon

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
the little avatar of the main character is so cute that when the games puts you through some significantly horrible and traumatic shit it makes me really sad sometimes lol
Can I introduce you to the most relaxing anime show called "School Days"? (or and the VN)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Were more human consensual stuff added or is it still the same like before?
Robin events are prolly consensual, I don't see 'em as the type who'd take the offensive before you tell 'em to

Also, Dev plz give us some after-event changes to the other "potential lovers" like when we save Kylar / Whitney from their "events", just going back to their usual stuff seems to make it really weird and immersion-breaking for me...

Last edited:

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Well..I made an oopsie. I have 2 saves. One for feat hunting/normal play and one to cheat and test stuff. I guess I wasn't paying attention, because I loaded up my feat save and toggled cheats without realizing it was the wrong save. Already saved over it too T_T

No chance on a way to reverse that, is there? I tried disabling cheats and toggling the feats_locked variable in the console to false..but no luck. It stays locked.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Well..I made an oopsie. I have 2 saves. One for feat hunting/normal play and one to cheat and test stuff. I guess I wasn't paying attention, because I loaded up my feat save and toggled cheats without realizing it was the wrong save. Already saved over it too T_T

No chance on a way to reverse that, is there? I tried disabling cheats and toggling the feats_locked variable in the console to false..but no luck. It stays locked.
Dunno if some "edits" will work but if it does, I still can't help ya' there since I dunno any of those...
No backups of previous saves?

• Sad

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018

When feats where added I had to cheat the cheats away.
SugarCube.State.variables.feats.locked= false
still works for me.

salamone

Jun 13, 2018
My female character don't fight back, why...? She has free hands and legs. Can't she punch the rapist face or kick his balls or bite his dick? Does she only can say don't rape me or enjoy being raped?

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
When feats where added I had to cheat the cheats away.
SugarCube.State.variables.feats.locked= false
still works for me.
Yeah, I tried that. It works temporarily, but then it locks them again for some reason. I'll mess around with it more, maybe I can work it out.

• Sad
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes