Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
high willpower + high masochism + bunch of pepper sprays, pretty much the only way to beat her
Nay, Apoligize to reset their anger + punch on all arms + kick -> go to their chest + punches + kick -> s u c c + punch etc etc THEN BITE + punch etc etc etc and you'll be good to go (fangs needed) with pain near full...
Bailey is one of the two strongest characters in game, the other being Eden. In general, I almost always get one-hit KO from Bailey everytime I try to be defiant on them during the first months in a playthrough with cheats disabled. For me, I always take a more peaceful approach to Bailey, apologizing to them with decent enough English, then proceed towards constantly sucking her breasts. I always make Bailey female on my playthroughs, because I have a fetish for sucking tiddies (especially milk-filled ones like Morgan's) and because I always see Bailey as a motherly figure, for some reason, despite all their abuse and exploitation they give to us.

Reactions: Vrelnir

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Bailey is one of the two strongest characters in game, the other being Eden. In general, I almost always get one-hit KO from Bailey everytime I try to be defiant on them during the first months in a playthrough with cheats disabled. For me, I always take a more peaceful approach to Bailey, apologizing to them with decent enough English, then proceed towards constantly sucking her breasts. I always make Bailey female on my playthroughs, because I have a fetish for sucking tiddies (especially milk-filled ones like Morgan's) and because I always see Bailey as a motherly figure, for some reason, despite all their abuse and exploitation they give to us.
Bailey doesn't really fight alone, he/she will always bring one other person hence why their damage is strong as heck...
I am not a masochist (yet) in my main so I can still do it, never used a single spray since the bite dmg with fangs usually is the ending blow

Reactions: atur

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
Bailey doesn't really fight alone, he/she will always bring one other person hence why their damage is strong as heck...
I am not a masochist (yet) in my main so I can still do it, never used a single spray since the bite dmg with fangs usually is the ending blow
Not everytime. The first time you actually fight them, they don't have a bodyguard around. They only get one when you successfully defeated them, either by beating them up or making them cum.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Not everytime. The first time you actually fight them, they don't have a bodyguard around. They only get one when you successfully defeated them, either by beating them up or making them cum.
Weird, I never had a time where it's only he/she alone...
Lemme take a screenie if I find one that it's only he/she alone

Yep, he's still only with ONE, I never had an encounter of two or just them alone, I'm still on my winning streak of beating the sh- our of them sooo I dunno what's not causing the two guards + Bailey encounter

1608830370571.png
1608830416924.png

BONUS:
Hail dev, just like the wasp thing earlier, I found another weird text thing...
1608829361482.png

Last edited:

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
If you fight Bailey successfully once they call a goon for support the next time. And the next time one more. But I think no more than two.

Last game I had a big body and could always beat them with force without peppers.
With a small body, weak physique, or early in the game it's better to beat them with lewd.
Anyway an "apology" does not cost anything and makes is much easier in both cases.

Sorry Sir/Ma'am, I'm going to beat the crap out of you. Have a nice day!

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
So theres plans for impregnation or is there already? Because i like the games style already
There is impreggo already on this latest update but still limited sooo it's not that far

Sorry Sir/Ma'am, I'm going to beat the crap out of you. Have a nice day!
Bailey and goons with injured bodies: Oh, how can we beat such a cutie? *Rage resets back to 0*

Also, I like the redesign of the gothic dress!!!
1608829668278.png

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Obviously you can not! Muahaha!
*And the MC kept beating them til' they can't take it anymore*

Bailey: You...You'll pay for this..I SWEAR IT!!!
MC: This is what? The 100th time you said that?
Bailey: REEEEEEEEEE- *Runs Away*
Orphans: YEEEEEEE- *Cheers*

Whoa, last time I refreshed it doesn't have snow on my comment box
And my profile pic isn't covered in uhh... CU- Snow!! yeah Snow...
> .>ll

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
found a glitch on the very first day of my game. version is shown on the image, and I got here thanks to the marks at the strip club. I installed the game from the latest version shown on the blong and replaced the old img folder with the new one

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
found a glitch on the very first day of my game. version is shown on the image, and I got here thanks to the marks at the strip club. I installed the game from the latest version shown on the blong and replaced the old img folder with the new one
Weird, I never got that error

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
There is impreggo already on this latest update but still limited sooo it's not that far
Human impregnation? I know the creatures, etc. is already a thing. Kind of amazing how a game with so much content is still lacking something as popular as that.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Human impregnation? I know the creatures, etc. is already a thing. Kind of amazing how a game with so much content is still lacking something as popular as that.
I think they'd have to get EVERYONE some reactions to your kid or you having a bloated belly XD
School life, Orphanage life etc etc, Public status?
Lover relations? Too many to deal with

And everyone's favorite method of removing kids, infanticide or pretty much just sell them to a random schmuck...

Nonyatool

Formerly 'NitroSM'
Dec 1, 2018
And everyone's favorite method of removing kids, infanticide or pretty much just sell them to a random schmuck...
Bailey could be the one to "take care" of them. Perhaps for a fee (Bailey only gains from deal, you don't get money) Bailey will send the child away to some nursery they have dealings with. A nursery that gives orphaned children old enough to go into an orphanage to Bailey. It's like a cycle of abuse Bailey profits from. Something your irresponsible actions, and misfortune, feeds.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Bailey could be the one to "take care" of them. Perhaps for a fee (Bailey only gains from deal, you don't get money) Bailey will send the child away to some nursery they have dealings with. A nursery that gives orphaned children old enough to go into an orphanage to Bailey. It's like a cycle of abuse Bailey profits from. Something your irresponsible actions, and misfortune, feeds.
Hmm so is it going to be like:

Bailey: What, you want me to take care of your damn kid? Alright, let's say 4x your usual weekly price then?
MC: Has no choice but to agree

Nonyatool

Formerly 'NitroSM'
Dec 1, 2018
Hmm so is it going to be like:

Bailey: What, you want me to take care of your damn kid? Alright, let's say 4x your usual weekly price then?
MC: Has no choice but to agree
Not an addition to your weekly payment, but a one time service fee per child. i.e. Pay Bailey 1k for each kid you want to send away.
This also implies that the player has the option of taking care of the kid(s) themself (can cause stress) or, like you suggested, their weekly payment to Bailey increases. Could be a mix of both of these outcomes where Bailey increases payment if you keep children.
Care for children can include you requiring to feed them. Options can be breast milk or food from cafe. Other things like playing with child to increase child mood and reduce your stress/trauma.

Neglect can lead to child running away/disappearing (causes high stress/maybe trauma too) or Bailey taking children away and you owing them more for that week + high stress/maybe trauma.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes