madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Hail dev, mind fixing a long-time-problem of mine in the school system?
My chara literally accepted her normal sized jugs long long ago but somehow still gets stress and trauma when they say the line "Nice cow tits"?
I am kinda confused
What size are the breasts now? From what I remember there were several variants of breast acceptance depending on their size. 'Cow tits' suggest the current size is larger than normal, so you need to meditate on huge breasts until the PC fully accepts them.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
What size are the breasts now? From what I remember there were several variants of breast acceptance depending on their size. 'Cow tits' suggest the current size is larger than normal, so you need to meditate on huge breasts until the PC fully accepts them.
Not meditate, pray bud'
They'll keep praying for bigger (if you have small ones) and vice versa until they realize why not just accept it for what it is?
= w=b

Here are some screenies

1609087905929.png 1609087937280.png 1609087920148.png

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Not meditate, pray bud'
They'll keep praying for bigger (if you have small ones) and vice versa until they realize why not just accept it for what it is?
= w=b

Here are some screenies

View attachment 959125 View attachment 959128 View attachment 959126
It seems there is an inconsistency.
"Pray for smaller breasts" needs boobs≥8 as a girl and ≥6 as a boy. The same goes for meditation.
The "cow tits" trigger at ≥6 for both.

I don't think that's intended, Vrelnir ?

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Hmm, maybe I never tried meditating since the church is a lot closer?
Gon' try it in my next playthrough
I just let my PC grow her breasts naturally. Being the slut she is the size of her bossoms soon dwarfed that of Singapore National Stadium and I used every oportunity, either pagan or ecclesiastical to accept... that silly concept that fucking a lot will make one's boobs grow.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I just let my PC grow her breasts naturally. Being the slut she is the size of her bossoms soon dwarfed that of Singapore National Stadium and I used every oportunity, either pagan or ecclesiastical to accept... that silly concept that fucking a lot will make one's boobs grow.
Mine was the result of getting stuck in the "other farm" in early game so the cow "traits" are still there and I had to do some "resizing"

smirk

Jul 2, 2019
Hmm, maybe I never tried meditating since the church is a lot closer?
True, but you can only pray once per day. Using both prayer and meditation you can get two acceptance boosts per day, and it won't take all that long if you have discovered the quick path to the lake.

• Hey there
Reactions: Raf-Raf

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Winter and Temperature will definitely be interesting mechanics. Regardless, that wont stop me from galavanting outside naked during the nighttime. Some of those encounters and events are far too interesting to give up simply for some clothes. I am also pretty excited to see how the clothing has been sorted out. I remember it used to be one big hodgepodge and was improved by sorting into various categories. Sometimes, now though, I really just sit on the limit with these bimbo clothes sets since their event is purely up to chance
I hope you like it. I wanted the temperature penalties to be significant without making naked night adventures impossible.
Perfect christmas gift!!!
The devs really like the deviant chars huh?
View attachment 952409

Hail dev, I don't know what "wrench the 0 off your face" so I am kinda confused
View attachment 952419
Aye!
Thanks for the heads up.
This game is always expanding more and more. One of my favorites. I still long to see the ability to get pregnant with litters of wolf pups and the need to nurse them. The more you birth, the stronger your pack becomes.
I'm glad you're enjoying it.
Robin events are prolly consensual, I don't see 'em as the type who'd take the offensive before you tell 'em to

Also, Dev plz give us some after-event changes to the other "potential lovers" like when we save Kylar / Whitney from their "events", just going back to their usual stuff seems to make it really weird and immersion-breaking for me...
I agree this would be ideal. I might include something for Whitney once you can get them alone. They put on a brave face in front of their friends.
thanks for the new updates but I gave up on my new game...

after installing i was in the middle of the sea trying to find the tentacle monster as i posted before ...again, and didn't find it ...again, instead i encounter some creatures called squids which have a very confusing combat system unlike the one we are used too, didn't understand what was going on and suddenly lost virginity and became broken... with the tentacle monster you have the chance to protect or have a warning to prevent a penetration ,but this ones its very confusing , why make it so confusing? so i decide to never go again swimming in to the sea.

because couldn't return to the beach because the squids, i abandon the game, it's like my MC drown in the ocean, pretty sad. I guess the game really punish you for choosing pure path angel. why it's so confusing that fight against squids? honestly please get rid of them or at least give an option to not encounter them. thanks!

I will continue playing my old game and forget about starting new ones, really feel sorry for those who are starting to play now having to grind like crazy things like athletics which you could improve with swimming and other activities back in the day now you have to run like crazy for a miserable amount of improvement, if acceptance for big boobies and big penis was bad before this feature was fixed and improved, grind for athletics now is even worst IMHO . unless there other way to improve that feature i don't know that is, if ther is please let me know, thanks!
I'm sorry to hear it. I tried to keep the new encounters straightforward. They're all about getting a strong grip before making your move.

The game is punishing if you walk the path of purity. It's how I like to play.

One purpose behind athletics was to buff tiny, small and normal sized characters. Another was to make certain + Physique options more useful.
found a glitch on the very first day of my game. version is shown on the image, and I got here thanks to the marks at the strip club. I installed the game from the latest version shown on the blong and replaced the old img folder with the new one
Thanks for the heads up.
Human impregnation? I know the creatures, etc. is already a thing. Kind of amazing how a game with so much content is still lacking something as popular as that.
It's planned, but not soon. I'll need to spend a long time writing everything Raf-Raf mentions. I don't want it to feel tacked on.
Hands down, best game on this site.
Thank you!
I sure you are tired of people asking, but natural pregnancy when? This is the feature that I am most excited for. Is there a road map I can look at to see game progress? Thanks for all your hard work.
No problem.

There's no ETA for natural pregnancy yet, nor is there a public roadmap. It changes now and then, and I don't want to promise anything that might not make it in.
hey guys, I was installing this game on iOS and it went fine until you played your first encounter with harasser. My character keeps on blinking double on the text and it’s driving me insane.

Anybody else having the same issue as mine?

EDIT: I tried the game on web browser version. The same bug of happened. my character copy appeared on the text and blinking on and off.
Thanks for the heads up. There's a problem with that first pepper spray. Not yet sure what's causing it, but it needs a fix.
It seems there is an inconsistency.
"Pray for smaller breasts" needs boobs≥8 as a girl and ≥6 as a boy. The same goes for meditation.
The "cow tits" trigger at ≥6 for both.

I don't think that's intended, Vrelnir ?
Thanks for pointing it out.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I hope you like it. I wanted the temperature penalties to be significant without making naked night adventures impossible.

Aye!
Thanks for the heads up.

I'm glad you're enjoying it.

I agree this would be ideal. I might include something for Whitney once you can get them alone. They put on a brave face in front of their friends.

I'm sorry to hear it. I tried to keep the new encounters straightforward. They're all about getting a strong grip before making your move.

The game is punishing if you walk the path of purity. It's how I like to play.

One purpose behind athletics was to buff tiny, small and normal sized characters. Another was to make certain + Physique options more useful.

Thanks for the heads up.

It's planned, but not soon. I'll need to spend a long time writing everything Raf-Raf mentions. I don't want it to feel tacked on.

Thank you!

No problem.

There's no ETA for natural pregnancy yet, nor is there a public roadmap. It changes now and then, and I don't want to promise anything that might not make it in.

Thanks for the heads up. There's a problem with that first pepper spray. Not yet sure what's causing it, but it needs a fix.

Thanks for pointing it out.
There's also a weird visual thing when you get paid after working in the Spa, plz fix too
1609139032045.png
> w>b

Still one of my favorites btw

ToiletRider

Nov 4, 2017
Yeah, no idea. I toggled cheats off then changed it to false. Switched areas and I was in the green but as I progressed the day I checked again and they were disabled. I did it again and save/loaded. I saved when it was green and when I loaded it was red. I guess I'm starting an entire new save now to get a few feats >.<
I don't know if it's too late or not. But I did some testing myself because grinding for Skulduggery to S rank is dumb and monotonous and more importantly unreliable, so I want to cheat it. And you can still use the console to make your Feat green again. The way I did was just cheat in the value I want and disable the cheat and use the console and progress the time a bit and the game will hand you your "undeserved" Feat.

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
You'll be a bit chilly outside.
90 warmth versus 110 chill
Comfortable warmth range: 111 - 213

I'm not sure to understand this text

Reactions: makjanger

organord

Jun 10, 2020
You'll be a bit chilly outside.
90 warmth versus 110 chill
Comfortable warmth range: 111 - 213

I'm not sure to understand this text
Your clothing gives you 90 warmth.
The exterior temperature has a value of 110 chill.

To offset that 110 chill, you need 111+ warmth.
If you don't increase your warmth and venture outside, you're only "a bit chilly" since 90 isn't too far off from 111.

However, going above 213 warmth will make you too hot instead, which has its own penalties.

Reactions: atur and Orichan

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Your clothing gives you 90 warmth.
The exterior temperature has a value of 110 chill.

To offset that 110 chill, you need 111+ warmth.
If you don't increase your warmth and venture outside, you're only "a bit chilly" since 90 isn't too far off from 111.

However, going above 213 warmth will make you too hot instead, which has its own penalties.
I think this whole temperature business needs some polishing.
I'm a °C-person, when I see numbers in the hundreds I think it's °F and I try to convert (under protest!), but it makes no sense at all. (and it hurts even more!)
There is no comfort in 111…213, no matter if °C or °F. It does not get better with K, °R, °Ré or °Rø...
No matter if there are numbers or vague descriptions, it should be something the player can relate to.

I just started a fresh game and I'm told winter is coming. (Hopefully there is no season 8, I'd rather Dream of Spring^^)
Let's see how it plays out. I still do not know how much impact the temperature has on the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
I guess it's better (for the dev at least) dealing with one set of numbers than with at minimum of two...Celsius an Fahrenheit. Though I also agree that for sake of players' sanety, a more known metric should be considered, and Celsius/Fahrenheit are the safest to cover pretty much everyone.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
I mean, there is a pretty simple mathematic formula to convert celsius into farenheight, so the dev wouldn't actually have to work in two sets of numbers there.

I agree that it would make more sense for clothes to be rated like 'comfortable above 0 degrees' or w/e, but then the problem becomes what do you do when a player is wearing a parka and no pants? Having a total 'warmth value' for all clothes totaled does help somewhat for that.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
True. It is a pretty new implementation, so I'd be surprised if refining it isn't in the works for a future patch.

organord

Jun 10, 2020
I think this whole temperature business needs some polishing.
I'm a °C-person, when I see numbers in the hundreds I think it's °F and I try to convert (under protest!), but it makes no sense at all. (and it hurts even more!)
There is no comfort in 111…213, no matter if °C or °F. It does not get better with K, °R, °Ré or °Rø...
No matter if there are numbers or vague descriptions, it should be something the player can relate to.

I just started a fresh game and I'm told winter is coming. (Hopefully there is no season 8, I'd rather Dream of Spring^^)
Let's see how it plays out. I still do not know how much impact the temperature has on the game.
I think this is because clothing currently has quite a large range of warmth values, mostly presented in increments of five or ten warmth. Some underwear only gives 5 or 10, school trousers gives 50, a ballgown using upper/lower slots gives 95, etc. Found like one piece giving 8 warmth, probably more than that but the majority are multiples of 5.
As a result, overall chill values and comfortable temperature ranges end up being large numbers to account for how different lightly- and heavily-clothed warmth scores can be.

The chill/warmth values could certainly be mapped to celsius/fahrenheit.
Using the above 111 to 213 comfort range as an example, if you divide the numbers by six, you get 18.5 and 35.5 which kinda loosely works for celsius values for chilly/overheated. Needs more fine-tuning but you get the idea.

Individual clothing warmth values being crunched into smaller numbers with decimals for granularity doesn't create an issue for player comprehension, because of the total warmth being added up for you automatically. Just compare that one number to the comfort range and you're good to go.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes