Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
Your clothing gives you 90 warmth.
The exterior temperature has a value of 110 chill.

To offset that 110 chill, you need 111+ warmth.
If you don't increase your warmth and venture outside, you're only "a bit chilly" since 90 isn't too far off from 111.

However, going above 213 warmth will make you too hot instead, which has its own penalties.
Oh I get it now, thank you.
It's not very intuitive tho.

A better phrasing could be :

It's cold outside (7°C/44°F)
Your current clothing will leave you a bit
chilly
Your current clothing will leave you shivering
Your current clothing will leave you freezing
Your current clothing will leave you warm
Your current clothing will leave you suffocating in heat

(English not being my native language, the syntax/grammar may be incorrect, but you get the idea)

I removed the ° the clothes give cause it's not necessary and it's more immersive this way imo.
But it could be shown in the inventory through some icon or progress bar showing how good it is at keeping the warmth produced by your body.

Last edited:

cayllara

Nov 22, 2018
I've followed this game for over a year now, and I am once again asking, please. Just let me choose gender independent of my genitals. If I can set all the women in the game to have massive dongers and they don't get called he/him, surely it can apply to the PC as well. Don't care if it's a cheat option or whatever, it's been a pet peeve of mine for forever.

• Angry
Reactions: Agent Abide

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I've followed this game for over a year now, and I am once again asking, please. Just let me choose gender independent of my genitals. If I can set all the women in the game to have massive dongers and they don't get called he/him, surely it can apply to the PC as well. Don't care if it's a cheat option or whatever, it's been a pet peeve of mine for forever.
Crossdressing is a thing for hermaphrodites (anyone can cross-dress but not everyone has both things)

Last edited:

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
Isn't it about your appearance though ? If you look like a boy they'll call you so, and vice-versa. (despite your genitals if I'm not wrong, although if they see your penis they'll obviously think you're a boy)

Also, there is a difference between what your gender is and what people think it is.

You can choose your gender independently of your genitals.
But what the NPCs think is their own, and based on your look. I guess.(It's a bit speculative since I never played this kind of character).

BUT

If you just want to have a penis for example and still get people to call you a girl when they see it :
- Select Male when you create your character(I know it can bother some people, let's say you were born like this but it's not what you should have borned as, and then we proceed to fix it :)
- Natural features as Feminine
- Edit the html file, press CTRL + F to open the search bar and write : "Penis visible"
The line should look like this <<addfemininityfromfactor -100000 "Penis visible">>
And instead of -100000 write 100000

Above was in the case people see your genitals. (For example you look like a girl, people call you a girl, but then they see you have a penis during sexual intercourse and then go on calling you a boy)

But if your gender is Female, but look like a male(without considering the genitals) and want the NPCs to call you a Femaleyou can additionally do this :

Search for "Math.trunc(($hairlength - 200) / 2)"
The line should look like this <<addfemininityfromfactor `Math.trunc(($hairlength - 200) / 2)` "Hair length">>
And instead of `Math.trunc(($hairlength - 200) / 2)` write 200000 (any random big number will do it)

I tried it, it *seems* to work as people referred to my female character as male.

Last edited:

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Orichan I don't understand these codes but from a glance it seems like it's a simple thing to do right?

I personally don't mind the current way that npc's address the mc, but seems like it would be an easy addition and make some people happy to give a 3rd option in that configuration screen that toggles how mc get's addressed, maybe something like:

NPC's address you by:
º Appearance (consider genitals)
º Appearance (regardless of genitals)
º Selected Gender

what do you think?

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
Orichan I don't understand these codes but from a glance it seems like it's a simple thing to do right?

I personally don't mind the current way that npc's address the mc, but seems like it would be an easy addition and make some people happy to give a 3rd option in that configuration screen that toggles how mc get's addressed, maybe something like:

NPC's address you by:
º Appearance (consider genitals)
º Appearance (regardless of genitals)
º Selected Gender

what do you think?
In the actual game, some NPCs get really pissed off when they see your penis when they expected you to be a girl.
And some NPCs go along just fine with it, and go on saying you're pretty etc. But for those NPCs, it doesn't convert into them calling you a girl. Which a bit of a shame, if they seem fine with it at the beginning they should keep going.

But to answer your question in my opinion you shouldn't magically(through options) get to choose how they address you. It wouldn't fit what the game is. It should just be up to the NPC.

I guess it's just not a priority of the developer right now. Or maybe he never thought about it.

Last edited:

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
On one hand it makes sense logically for different NPCs to react like realistic people, where some are more accepting than others.

However you should consider that from a player's perspective they either want to be accepted because they are a trans person and want to play a character like them, or they have a specific fetish and want to elicit a certain reaction from the NPCs.

From that perspective giving people control over the NPC's reaction helps them better enjoy the game, and anybody who doesn't really care about that sort of thing, like me, isn't hurt by it because I'll never even use those options in the first place. It's purely win-win.

It's kinda the same reason that Stardew valley lets you marry any of the NPCs no matter which gender you are. It's not realistic to have everybody open to a same sex relationship, but the non-straight people who play the game shouldn't have their game experience restricted by realism. They should get to choose their favorite NPC to make waifu, not just the one the dev decided was gay.

Same kinda idea at play here IMO. Just a matter of how difficult it would be for the dev to code in a 'preferred pronoun' option. (Probably not at all)

Aug 14, 2019
On one hand it makes sense logically for different NPCs to react like realistic people, where some are more accepting than others.

However you should consider that from a player's perspective they either want to be accepted because they are a trans person and want to play a character like them, or they have a specific fetish and want to elicit a certain reaction from the NPCs.

From that perspective giving people control over the NPC's reaction helps them better enjoy the game, and anybody who doesn't really care about that sort of thing, like me, isn't hurt by it because I'll never even use those options in the first place. It's purely win-win.

It's kinda the same reason that Stardew valley lets you marry any of the NPCs no matter which gender you are. It's not realistic to have everybody open to a same sex relationship, but the non-straight people who play the game shouldn't have their game experience restricted by realism. They should get to choose their favorite NPC to make waifu, not just the one the dev decided was gay.

Same kinda idea at play here IMO. Just a matter of how difficult it would be for the dev to code in a 'preferred pronoun' option. (Probably not at all)
Id be careful with underestimating or overestimating how difficult it is to properly implement a feature is. Just because something seems easy, doesn't mean its easy to get it to 100% completion. Sometime's having a incomplete feature will cause more problems than its worth for developers and so its best just not adding it in.

You also have to consider future plans and how it will influence how easy/difficult it will be to get those in relation to what your asking.

There is also the option in that the dev is just avoiding it for some reason and this can really be anything from it being personal justification to just the country they live in.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Id be careful with underestimating or overestimating how difficult it is to properly implement a feature is. Just because something seems easy, doesn't mean its easy to get it to 100% completion. Sometime's having a incomplete feature will cause more problems than its worth for developers and so its best just not adding it in.

You also have to consider future plans and how it will influence how easy/difficult it will be to get those in relation to what your asking.

There is also the option in that the dev is just avoiding it for some reason and this can really be anything from it being personal justification to just the country they live in.
You're not entirely wrong but in this case I doubt that it would have as far reaching consequences as you imply, though of course this is merely conjecture.

However you also imply that future plans might be harder to implement given a change like this and thus this change might not be worth it, and I'd argue that something that makes people who already live a hard life feel just a little bit more welcome is worth a game dev having to do a bit more back end work because of it.

Aflac

Jul 16, 2018
are there any plans to ad scarves to the game for neckwear? I think it'll add some fashion to characters during the fall/winter, especially with this new temperature feature.

Apologies if this has been asked before, I used the search to look up the key words "scarf" and "scarves" and found zero results for this thread, so I figured it hasn't been asked before.

Aug 14, 2019
You're not entirely wrong but in this case I doubt that it would have as far reaching consequences as you imply, though of course this is merely conjecture.

However you also imply that future plans might be harder to implement given a change like this and thus this change might not be worth it, and I'd argue that something that makes people who already live a hard life feel just a little bit more welcome is worth a game dev having to do a bit more back end work because of it.
Yeah, not looked into it myself and wouldn't be surprised if it was an easy change, but at the same time, I also wouldn't be surprised if some wierd issues showed themselves either.

He probably has his reasons something like this is not in, though I can't really go any further here at least without asking (I may have before and just forgotten).

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
are there any plans to ad scarves to the game for neckwear? I think it'll add some fashion to characters during the fall/winter, especially with this new temperature feature.

Apologies if this has been asked before, I used the search to look up the key words "scarf" and "scarves" and found zero results for this thread, so I figured it hasn't been asked before.
Pretty sure it has been suggested in the clothing suggestions channel on the Discord before. The weather system should be a better reason for it, I'm sure.

Reactions: Aflac

Aflac

Jul 16, 2018
I would also like to suggest to maybe add a slider option for the likeliness of whitney triggering a bullying event, much like the slider for the rate that events occur based off allure.

It would be nice to have this option for those who don't particularly like whitney as a character and don't want to go through the hassle of doing the dismiss whitney quest. I've been using the cheats to help accomplish this yet I've made myself pass out like 30 times and she has yet to do anything. (Her dominance has been at 0 the entire time, this is the major reason I am making this suggestion.)

Anita Deek

Feb 14, 2018
If it's a false, I have no idea how to stop my antivirus from nixing it. Can't even redownload it; Windows stops it from being downloaded.
Disable UAC and download the game, after that make an exception for the folder in Windows Firewall and turn UAC back on to a comfortable level.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes