Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I will remember that.

My one problem with this particular 'feature' was the only place where I tried to use a full Diving-SetUp... the lake...
But thanks for clarifying.

I am aware. But I still don't get it. Why do we have hallucinations at max. ''Sexual Awareness''? Shouldn't it be the other way around? If it was ''Perceptual Awareness'' then it would actually make sense to have halluc. in this world. But it isn't. Either way, these traits shouldn't just be there without a reason.

You're right. But do I get detention if I beat the ever living shit out of Whitney and friends? No. I know it's not the same, since it is a game, after all, - but if I slap someone (in this game) for obvious reasons, then I expect a reasonable punishment... for obvious reasons. - (If there really has to be one.) - Enter Leighton. It's more about him/her than anything else, really.
The 10 minute punishments? For a slap? Absolutely alright.
Washing his/her car almost naked? For a slap? ...Yeah no.
I won't even go over the next one.
It would be alright to get detention for the slap if the punishments weren't RNG based.

Huh, I should have written this in my first post instead. My bad.

Oh, I didn't know that. Nice.

Yes, Vrelnir mentioned adding something like this down the line, if I remember correctly.
1)I am aware. But I still don't get it. Why do we have hallucinations at max. ''Sexual Awareness''?

You probably got them at different times, as far as i'm aware hallucinations aren't linked to awareness. If you have had sustained high trauma or stress you get those. And you never lose them they just become "managed".
Edit: Should have read the wiki first myself, you do get the Controlled/Uncontrolled Hallucinations trait at max awareness. My bad. Trauma will still do it though. Hmmm maybe it's to simulate "flights of fantasy" a most sexually aware being might have like "this isn't really just a horse but a cool centar named Chad that's fcking me" kind of thing. imagination stuff.

2)The 10 minute punishments? For a slap? Absolutely alright.
Washing his/her car almost naked? For a slap? ...Yeah no.
I won't even go over the next one.
It would be alright to get detention for the slap if the punishments weren't RNG based.

It's actually incremental not RNG. The 10min is for 1 offence, car wash for 3 and spanking for 5+(ish) with a couple more in there some where. Your demerits stack untill you go to detention so you probably did more bad stuff then "slap" one student throughout the schoolday.

Oh and there is a wiki page(degreesoflewdity.miraheze.org/wiki) with lots of good info so you might be able to get some answers there.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I think that's the main point of hard mode. because having lower lewd stats and performing lewd actions helps increase your control and help manage trauma, having it limited meant it limiting your lewd actions in order to regulate your trauma and control. I've played hard mode before as a save to acquire feats, and I've suffered high to max trauma and low control for several months because I maxed my lewd stats so I can't use them to regulate my control anymore and I also got myself an ear slime. I was trying not to pass out on that playthrough, because passing out means either someone blindfolding then raping me, or I'm going straight to the mental hospital and hard mode is over.

But the slaps, I do agree that that increasing delinquency doesn't make sense. For me it should be the other way around: the guy who got slapped get detention.
You're right about the control angle here. I usually have to take Harpers pills or steal/bash from peeps to get it back(or other obscure ways). So i see your point on this one.

FrootLoggs

Nov 7, 2019
Is there any way to enable both "Moaning" and "Demand" through the save editor? Having moan be locked behind submissiveness kinda sucks it out of the mood.
Bumping this question. Having the ability to moan and demand seperate locked behind how submissive you are kinda killjoy's when you're actually doing it.

Adding on the the question, wouldn't it be better if when you are defiant, your moans were more dominating while submissive moans are the regular subbmissive ones?

illnevertell01

Jun 21, 2017
Any possibility of a dominant path, say if your character has had enough and is good at fighting. You get options to turn the tables, and start asserting control.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Any possibility of a dominant path, say if your character has had enough and is good at fighting. You get options to turn the tables, and start asserting control.
Yeah, I kinda wish we can start going up in the world, we start rising up, we start asserting dominance and not just trying to survive with EASE in later times
= w=ll

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
It could be just me, but the school stat system is just not working at the moment
I'm not sure at 100% but I think you're supposed to pass exams at school on Fridays to up your grade(From B to A etc)

Yeah, I kinda wish we can start going up in the world, we start rising up, we start asserting dominance and not just trying to survive with EASE in later times
= w=ll
There is a FAQ ( ) where all types of questions are answered, and about player being the dom there is the following :
Player being the dom - A *very* popular request. The player taking the initiative (as in, becoming more assertive and dom-like) is planned, but any forms of "Can the player rape the rapist" or any other suggestions related to reverse-rape will always be rejected, as the game was never designed that way.
As Vrel has stated in the past, it's the type of thing that warrants a whole new game entirely, based around the mechanic. Degrees of Lewdity was not made with dominant personalities and actions in mind, and combat reflects this by having most of it be non-consensual, or consensual in the sense that the player can agree to it. The player was never intended to go out of their way and sexually assault others.
I think it was intended that you barely survive

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'm not sure at 100% but I think you're supposed to pass exams at school on Fridays to up your grade(From B to A etc)

There is a FAQ ( ) where all types of questions are answered, and about player being the dom there is the following :
Player being the dom - A *very* popular request. The player taking the initiative (as in, becoming more assertive and dom-like) is planned, but any forms of "Can the player rape the rapist" or any other suggestions related to reverse-rape will always be rejected, as the game was never designed that way.
As Vrel has stated in the past, it's the type of thing that warrants a whole new game entirely, based around the mechanic. Degrees of Lewdity was not made with dominant personalities and actions in mind, and combat reflects this by having most of it be non-consensual, or consensual in the sense that the player can agree to it. The player was never intended to go out of their way and sexually assault others.
But a little reverse dom won't hurt right?
We can be the most notorious thief in this town but we're pretty much a nobody in their eyes...
Aside from a nudist sloot

Reactions: atur

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
But a little reverse dom won't hurt right?
We can be the most notorious thief in this town but we're pretty much a nobody in their eyes...
Aside from a nudist sloot
Ah I agree it could be fun :') Especially with Whitney, wanna make her taste what it feels like..

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Ah I agree it could be fun :') Especially with Whitney, wanna make her taste what it feels like..
That Miiight break their character, maybe reverse dom AFTER their "event" with their 0 *certain stat*

atur

Nov 5, 2019

Really hope some Modder will add some of that in after Vrel has finished devlopment on this game, its a pretty good foundation

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
There is a watersports toggle in game settings, but searching HTML file shows that the only thing depending on this toggle is one sentence where character wets themselves during a police chase. Shame.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
There is a watersports toggle in game settings, but searching HTML file shows that the only thing depending on this toggle is one sentence where character wets themselves during a police chase. Shame.
I think Vrelnir said in the FAQ or a post before that he didn't wanted to make much watersport content, or that this is the only kind of watersport content you're going to get.

Fangii

Aug 19, 2019
Just a heads up. If you've had a trojan alert recently regarding the game download, it was a false positive from Windows Defender. Ignore. Other antiviruses weren't affected. It's just the program being paranoid, identifying the download as something it isn't.

The download links for the Blogspot have been updated since to fix the issue, luckily. If it bothers you, I'd re-download. Otherwise, don't worry.

If you want a technical explanation, 005 provided one over on the Discord:
it detected it in the zip? Almost certainly a false positive. Basically, the compressed file has a bunch of ranom noise, depending on the content of what's compressed. From the virus "protection" side of things, they don't always know what might be malicious, so they guess based off of little snippets of code that they think is what allows the virus (or in this case, trojan) to work. Mainly, they don't know all of their potential attack vectors (how stuff gets run on your computer), so they're guessing based of payload (what is being run).

Because there's no associated attack vector, it's not a real trojan, and even if the pattern found was the full payload for something malicious (which is pretty unlikely), an actual trojan wouldn't be able to run it because it wouldn't know the precise location of the payload.

It's literally Windows Defender being paranoid, saying, this kinda looks like a trojan I saw before if I squint.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vrelnir

illusionxxx

Jan 13, 2020
Is it just me or does the Bimbo clothing set (tie front top and micro pleated skirt) still have no matching animations?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Bumping this question. Having the ability to moan and demand seperate locked behind how submissive you are kinda killjoy's when you're actually doing it.

Adding on the the question, wouldn't it be better if when you are defiant, your moans were more dominating while submissive moans are the regular subbmissive ones?
Idk what a good game mechanics would be, but I think it would make a lot of sense that MC can acquire both "Moan" and "Demand".
Sure, it should not be too easy. But after all the stuff MC has to endure, learning to fake submissiveness if required should be the next logical step.

Idk, maybe if MC has reached max and min (or almost max/min) submissiveness in one playthrough both "Moan" and "Demand" become available. And maybe something more? "Apologise" and "bite their wiener" is already a powerful combo.

Araghast

Sep 27, 2018
Loved the update so far, but I found a small bug when helping Robin set up the Chocolate Stand. "Offer help" has a wrong link when selected right after the stand is set up. Leaving and then offering help works normally.
This is because the passage in the first case is "Robin's Chocolate Help", while the other cases and the scene itself are "Robin Chocolate Help"
1609835062991.png

Reactions: Vrelnir and K9

ElysiumDev

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Last time I played I happened to find the cow farm. Have any other similar events been added?

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes